Fast Forward !

I Like You The Best

Okay, lets just take it that the 7 days is already up and this is the last day of the bet and Kim Mi will make up her mind today. I'm sorry for doing this because I'm just so lazy to write it all out and I feel like I've been taking a while to update. So, I'm fast forwarding it to the last day :) Don't hate me!


-Kim Mi's POV-

Good morning ^^ You awake yet? Do you know what day it is today?

The text message form 'Junhyung~<3' read.

Yes. Yes, I know what day it is today. It's the last day of the bet. Today, I have to come up with an answer for Junhyung. Time has passed so quickly. This week, I felt really happy and great with him. This is going to be really tough. He makes me feel all happy and gooey whenever I'm with him. I see sparks fly whenever I'm near him. He makes me feel.. I don't know. It's so indescribable. He makes my heart beat faster and my body numb. How do you describe that feeling? i don't know either.

Good morning :D Yes, I'm awake! It's the last day.

I replied, feeling a little down. This would mean no more fun and laughter. Depending on my decision. My phone buzzed with a reply from him.

Meet me at the lobby at 7pm. Have a good rest, I know we came back late last night... Wear something nice tonight! <3

This is odd. Why are we meeting to late? And is he trying to imply that I don't wear nice clothes!?

Where are we going? Are you saying I don't always wear nice clothes !? T_T

-Junhyung's POV-

"Beautiful as always." I smiled as I bent down to give her a kiss on her cheek. She blushed, tucking a stray strand of her hair behind her ear. Today, she was wearing a cute pink dress that brought out her figure beautifully with heels. Her eyes shined and she looked energetic and happy. She looks amazing in anything she wears.

She laughed as she hooked her hand through mine asking, "so where are we going? I'm hungry!" I led her towards to the car and replied with a wink, "You'll see."

She stood in surprise as she pointed at the car with a tinge of disappointment. "Where's your motorcycle? I thought we were riding it."

"You never really liked it so I rented a car specially for this occasion. " I held the door open for her as she slid in.

"Oh." She replied as she buckled her seatbelt.

She reached out her hand to arrange my fringe properly and explained, "it was messy and I know how you feel about you being messy."

I laughed at her statement with my eyes fixed onto the road. "thank you. Oh and by the way, you have a lipstick stain here," I pointed to her chin.

"Yah!" She yelled as she gave me a gentle shove before checking herself out in the rearview mirror.

She is so adorkable.


Super short. I know. I'll update tmr or the day after. I'm having some major tests :(

Btw, what would you want Kim Mi's answer to be? Yes, or no?

image