Day 1 Part 3

I Like You The Best

This, was slightly edited :)


-Junhyung's POV-

She squeezed my hand tight again as she closed her eyes shut tightly. She winced every single time she opened her eyes. She seemed so scared and uncomfortable. But at least, this is a good reason to hug her and for  her to snuggle in my chest. Hmm, I like it this way. Even if I know she's most probably going to give me a really hard time later on. But I really like how she hides in my chest and holds my hands so tightly. It really pays to make her scared. Hehehhe...

She shut her eyes tight again as the girl in the movie started screaming for her life. I betcha Kim Mi's screaming her lungs out now in her heart.

Well, what's a little torture later on to have her 'need' me now?

-Kim Mi's POV-

Yong Junhyung! How could you bring me to a horror movie? Yah, I hate you!' I screamed in anger as I pounded his chest when we walked out of the cinema.

'Wae..? I thought you liked holding onto my hand and snuggling in my chest?'

'You know, I was scared out of my skin watching it? Do you know The nightmares I am going to have?' 

 'Fine, fine.. Let's go have dinner?' He smiled as he put his arm around me. I shook out of his grip angrily.

'I can't I have to sleep early. Have you forgotten I have a job? And thanks to you I was late for work today!'

I begin walking and I heard  him running to catch up with me.

'I know, I promise you won't be late,' he gave me another of his smirks and led me away.

Hmph, like how my heart always feels. How can you ever say no to his smile?

-Junhyung's POV-

'Where did you get all this food!? Look at the cakes and pastries and drinks! Omo!' She clutched her heart in excitement.

'Shh.. It's my secret.' I winked and patted the spot next to me, motioning for her to sit there.

'This is the best! But all this food kinda looks familiar.. Where did you get all this?' She questioned looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

Aigoo. If she stares at me any longer with that innocent aura of hers, I'm so going to get myself into trouble.

'You wanna know?' I .

'Yes!' She replied in between bites of a strawberry tart.

'I happened to get it free from the cafe you work at. The rest's a secret.' *wink wink*

'What..? Don't tell me you told them to get me to pay for it too!'

'Would a gentleman do that?' I questioned back.

'You, a gentleman?! And I'm the queen of England.' She replied with a merong.

'Then I'll be the king of England together with you.'

I laughed and lay on the picnic mat staring at the beautiful dazzling stars in the dark night sky.

'It's late, I need to go now,' she picked her bag up.

'Wait, you don't have to work tomorrow!' I shouted after her.

'Wha...What? Did you just get me fired?!' She turned back angrily.

'Erm, I applied a weeks leave from work for you.' He smiled sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head.

'How on earth and why did you do that?!' She shouted back in shock.

'Have I ever told you Kikwang's my bestfriend?'

'What? How come you keep so many secrets from me?'

She blushed once the words spilled out of .

Yes, you can see! I think she has feelings for me. I wish she would just open up and talk to me more. Maybe it was a little rash of me to just tell her I liked her after we just met? 

-Kim Mi's POV-

'I like pink!' I replied, not willing to be beaten by Junhyung. 

He suggested playing a game where we had to tell each other our hobbies or likes and dislikes. The person who can't reply immediately after the other person finishes has to treat the other to a meal. Hmph! He still dares call himself a gentleman! Anyway, I know he's just using this as an excuse to know what I like. But, I'll just play along with him. Nothing will be able to stop me once my competitive spirit comes up!

'I like to sleep alot. But still feel sleepy after.' He yawned tiredly.

'I want to open my own cafe someday.' 

'I like to clean things. Alot.'

'I like Christmas alot, especially the candy canes!'

-No response-

'Are you sleeping?' I asked the person next to me. He didn't budge or reply so I guessed he was.

So, I guess I won the game?! 

I smiled at the tired man snoring next to me while I observed him. Watching his chest move up and down every single time he inhaled and exhaled. I wiped a crumb from the side of his mouth. Chuckling at his messines. He looked so peaceful and handsome nothing like the playful guy he was earlier on. My hand subconsciously reached out to his feathery like hair and twined it in between my fingers. What was it about him that made my heart beat so fast every single time I was with him? Was it possible that I was falling in love with him? I toyed with his fingers for a while memorizing every feature on his face before falling asleep on his chest.


Please don't mind the errors, will edit tmr! ^^