Day 2 Part 2

I Like You The Best

-Junhyung's POV-

'Please can we go up on that? Pleaseeee,' she pleaded with those huge eyes of hers as she pointed to the hugest, scariest ride in the whole park.

*glup glup* Wasn't expecting that when I brought her here. The scariest ride in the park? Ehh, no way!

She jumped up and down in excitement pulling me towards the queue, 'pleaseee~ Pleaseee!'

'Why don't we go on the other rides first? We'll save the be..st for las..t ok?' I steered her away from the horrible looking machine. Trying my best not to give in to her huge brown eyes that makes my heart beat so quickly. Ugh. No way am I going on that! I don't go well with terrifying huge machines. Nuh uh. It just makes my tummy all messed up and my heart stop beating. I hate those thrill stuff. What's the point of scaring yourself? You call that enjoyment and fun? I call that torture. I bet she'll be too tired by the end of the day to actually want to ride it. So, I actually have nothing to worry about eh...?

'You promise?' She stuck her pinky finger out for me to wrap around.

I wrapped my pinky finger uncertainly around hers, giving her a slight smile, 'why don't we go on the merry go round? It seems like a much safer choice yeah?'

'Are you scared of the roller coaster? Awwwh, poor Junnie....' She teased me as she tried to hold back her laughter.

'Wh..aat? Me, afraid?, ' I stuttered nervously.

She turned herself to face me and said, 'It's ok if you don't want to ride it. You don't have to do it if you don't want to!'

'Lets go to the merry go round!' I replied a little too enthusiastically dragging her along with me.

Oh well. I guess I should have just told her I was afraid? 

-Kim Mi's POV-

'Thank you,' I smiled at the handsome man who helped opened the door of the Ferris wheel for Junhyung and I.

He returned a pearly white smile and smiled, ' It was my pleasure for a beautiful lady like like you miss.'

'Hey you, Yoseob aren't you supposed to be working?' Junhyung chided him as he squinted his eyes to read the name of his name tag and slung a possessive arm around me.

The man, Yoseob, blushed bright red as he begin to usher another family into the next carriage.

'Why were you so mean to him? He was only trying to be nice!' I asked Junhyung once we were in the cabin. (wheel, room, box? idk what you call it.) Like, hello!? What was wrong with someone complementing me? He was only trying to be nice. Was Junhyung expecting him to say, 'Oh just so I can get rid of such an ugly lady like you out of my sight asap!' Sometimes, I really don't understand him. Waiiitttt.. Was he jealous?!

'He was trying to flirt. And besides, you have to do what I say for the whole week!' 

I stared at him, 'what am I? A toy to you?' I narrowed my eyes.

'A really cute one!' He smirked as he pinched my left cheek.

'Ouch! What was that for?'

I reached out my hand to return the favor but, he grabbed it just in time to have stare at each other face to face.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK! Those eyes! Omo, what do I do?! Please stop my heart from beating so fast! Look at something else! Don't look at me! 

He leaned his face forward. OMG. Please, what are you doing?! I felt like shouting! I watched him as he inched closer and closer towards my face our noses almost touching.....

'You have something here,' he pointed in between his teeth breaking the moment, 'I had to get closer just to be sure.' 

He laughed as he clapped his hands in enjoyment.

No, that wasn't;t funny! Did he know I was going to have an heart attack just by what he did? Oh, and how long had that thingy been stuck in my teeth? I thought as I tried to pick it out. Arghh, that was so embarrassing. And I actually thought he was going to..? Ugh never mind..

He answered my question by  planting a light peck on my cheek with those luscious lips of his.

SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE PLEASE! I think my heart just stopped beating! I can feel my face on fire now! Call the fire bridge too please!

'I knew you wanted that.'

Noooo, please don't smile at me like that! 

-Junhyung's POV-

I looked at the girl in front of me. Her face bright red. She looked so shocked by what I had done. Hehehehe, she is really cute when she blushes! Should I do that more often? I think I should. I guess her silence means she likes it? 


Short and weird? I know :/ I shall try my best to do better my fellow subscribers!

I'm sorry for being lazy, cos I was watching SBS Gayo Daejun! Did you guys watch it? It was so awesome watching some of the best kpop groups there! 

Oh and HELLO to all my new subscribers! <3

Thanks for subscribing! You just made my day ^^

tumblr_lwyzodOe411qenlpeo1_250.gif

OH YEAHHHH~

tumblr_lv7chy4ACz1qk5501o1_500.gif

Junnie doing his cute happy dance thingy!