Hello Rapunzel

I Like You The Best

 tumblr_luxgmiGq6B1qi21mno1_500.gif

 

-Kim Mi's POV-

He gave me a mouth watering smile, walked in to the elvator & greeted me saying, 'Good morning. Did you sleep well last night?'

'Neh. Good morning to you too.'

I lied. He raised an eyebrow & chuckled. He doesn't believe me. Well, looking at my huge panda eye bags, he must have thought I was lying. I blushed & lowered my head.

'Hey, I've told you my name. But you haven't told me yours yet.'

He smiled nervously as he scratched his head.

'Call me Kim Mi. Your name is Junhyung,' I asked & he nodded, ' You seem & sound very familiar. But I just can't seem to realize why.'

'Wait. You're Park Kim Mi?'

'Neh.'

His eyes widened in shock to my reply. Then it all struck me again.

'Yah! You're Yong Junhyung!'

He smiled & nodded his head, ' Long time no see Rapunzel.'

'Hey, stop calling me that! I hate you!'

I shouted at him in fury. The elevator door opened at that perfect moment & I stomped out angrily leaving him behind dumbfounded.

-Junhyung's POV-

'Hey wait up!'

i shouted as I ran after her.

'Go. Away,' she mumbled angrily as she continued to walk.

'C'mon, that was when we were in kindergarten. I'm sorry ok! Your hair was just too.. too irresitable!'

'You cut my hair & I will NEVER EVER forgive you! You.. you.. you, big bully!'

She screamed in rage as she stomped on my foot & ran off into the cafe.

'Oww! Yah! what was that for?'

I yelped in pain and jumped around holding my foot. Damn, this girl was strong & she had an excellent memory. How could she still bear a grudge when it happened so long ago?

'Hyung what happened to her? More importantly what happened to you?'

Kikwang asked in shock as he stared at me & Kim Mi running into the cafe.

'Don't ask hyung don't ask..'

I sighed as I hopped into the cafe.

No wonder she seemed so familiar. She was Park Kim Mi. The girl i had a crush on in kindergarten. Well, I only bullied her because I wanted to get her attention. Guess I used the wrong approach back then. She still had the cute vibe I liked whenever she was angry. That was why I liked her. 

I think I'm falling in love with her again.


YAY! Updated it for the 2nd time today ^_^ Hahahah, Kikwang is SO cute up there! His shocked kinda look <3 Comment & subscribe please! :D