Clumsy

I Like You The Best

-Junhyung's POV-

I smiled at her, watching her stuff her food into before swallowing it down. She was the only person my eyes set on in this classy restaurant. The beautiful chandeliers and elegant wallpapers were nothing compared to her. Her beautiful silky hair, her flawless skin and her-

"Crash!" Kimmi accidentally nudged a glass of water at the edge of the table, shattering it to a million pieces on the carpeted floor. Erm, so perhaps she wasn't as perfect as I described her to be, being a little clumsy and dorky at times. But yeah, she's amazing.

"Ah... Mianhae," she bowed in embarrassment as she bent down to pick the broken pieces of glass up. 

I pulled her hand away saying,"don't. Let me do it, you might cut yourself." She stared at me, her face blushing a deep shade of crimson as we picked the pieces up together. One of the waiters walked over with a broom and dustpan as he swept the broken pieces up. I helped to pick up the stray pieces of glass as Kimmi tired to hide her face in embarrassment. 

"Ah!" I exclaimed as a shard of glass cut my index finger. Her eyes opened in shock as she rushed over towards my side, holding my hand up inspecting it. She cleaned off the blood with a napkin on the table as she blew on it lightly. "You, are such a babo. You told me not to pick it up as I might cut myself. But now look at who's the one getting cut?" She smacked my arm gently as she fished a pink hello kitty plaster out of her clutch sticking it gently on my injured finger.

"Why is it pink of all colors? But thanks anyway." I sighed as we returned to our seats.

She shook her head and laughed, "real men wear pink Junhyung."

I took a bite of my lamb steak as I smiled back at her cocky statement.

-Kim Mi's POV-

We both walked silently in the flower garden, both of us deep in thought. We both swung our hands together as we stared ahead of us. What was I going to tell him? How was I going to answer? Was it a yes, or no? 

He broke into my thoughts as he spun me to face him. "Kim Mi," he began, "I know it's only been one week since we met. But, it's been one of the happiest and best moments in my life. Your laugh, smile and clumsiness, bring so much color to my life. Never before have I ever done so many things just for a girl I liked. I love you, will you be my girlfriend?"


Shall keep you guys in suspense for awhile till tomorrow :D Sorry for the late updates, I'm really lazy. :x Well thank you Jester0214 for always commenting on every chapter <3 I might be ending the story soon as no one really is reading it anymore so thanks for your support guys ^^ 

tumblr_m09e8rCDkj1qbsn61o1_500.gif

Junhyung is so y I'm dying *O*