I Wasn't Joking

I Like You The Best

 

-Kim Mi's POV-

'Kim Mi, you're late,' Manager Hwang remarked as I stormed into the cafe.

I meekly nodded & stormed off to my locker.

'BANG' I slammed the door in anger as I put on my apron.

'Are you ok? What happened out there with Junhyung?'

Kikwang oppa asked in shock.

'i don't want to talk about it Kikwang oppa. Mianhae. I hope you'll understand.

'Neh Kim Mi.'

I walked out into the cafe & saw him sitting at a table. He smiled when he saw me. I returned it with a angry glare.

'Kim Mi, take this to table 25 please. '

Mrs Young held a tray containing a cup of black coffee & a tuna sandwich. Junhyung's 'usual'.

Great. Perfect. Wonderful. Of all the people I wanted to see. I picked up the tray & placed it on his table & begin to walk away.

'Kim Mi, wait,' he pleaded as I turned to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist & I retorted,' Excuse me. I'm working,' & tried to break free from his grip.

He continued to hold on firmly and said, 'I'll meet you outside when you've finished work.'

He let go of my hand & I continued to clean tables & sweep floors.

-Junhyung's POV-

I really wondered why she was so angry with me. I merely cut of one of her long pigtails so she would turn back to talk to me. Guess that wasn't the best to get her attention. The next day, I came to school prepared with an extra cookie in my lunchbox & a card to apologize to her. But, she never came back to school. Later on I out that she changed schools & it was all my fault. She definitely didn't appreciate my free haircut.

Well, today I was going to make things right again.

-Kim Mi's POV-

I placed my neatly folded apron into my locker & walked out of the cafe.

'Kim Mi!' I heard a familiar deep voice & immediately begin walking in the opposite direction.

Great. How did he know what time I finished work? This was just my day.

'Kim Mi wait. I can explain! C'mon. It happened years ago.'

He grabbed my wrist & spun me to face him. I tried to squirm out of his grasp but he just clung on tighter.

'Let go of me!' I shouted as I continued to wiggle.

'Listen to me explain. I didn't cut your hair on purpose ok? I did it only because.. because I.. because I liked you & I wanted to get your attention because I liked you ok? I liked you! Please don't be angry anymore!'

He turned bright red & let go of my hand. He his lips nervously as he looked at me.

I begin laughing uncontrollably while he stared at me in shock.

'Hahahaha! You should have seen the look on your face! Hahah!'

I continued to laugh as I clung onto him.

'Whats so funny? Hey tell me!'

He stared at me weirdly as I continued to laugh.

'Hahahah, omg, I was only laughing because I recalled how stupid you were! Hahahaha! My pigtails were horrible. You did me a favor by cutting them. Most of all, I can't believe you used to like me!

I held my tummy as I giggled uncontrollably while he continued his lips nervously.

'I still like you.'

He held my hands & looked into my eyes. I stopped laughing immediately & blushed deep crimson.

OH MY GOD.

'Tha..That isn't funny! You really live up to the name 'Joker' of our class!'

I stuttered as I punched his chest.

'I'm not joking.'

OH MY GOD. What do you even say to this?

 


Hahahha. ok a short update! ^^ Hope you guys like it :D Gimme ideas on what Junhyung or Kim Mi will do next please! :) Omg, listened to Fiction 54 times just to write this chap :x Fiction really gives me the imagination~