Day 1 Part 2

I Like You The Best

-Kim Mi's POV-

My phone vibrated in my pocket as I begin wiping a table. I took it out and say a text from 'Junhyung~ <3' Great. What else did he want? He made me wake up at 12am just to play with him at the park, and I got me late for work. But I had to admit it was rather fun! Now what is he doing? Disturbing me while I'm working... I shot him the best dagger like stares I could from across the cafe as he winked and continued to sip his coffee casually.

Pick you up after work to have dinner and a movie tgt! ^^ ♥

Argh. Why is he so inconsiderate?! I'm feeling so tired I, already wished I could just lie on the floor now and fall asleep. Doesn't he understand I need to rest too? I kept the phone in my pocket continuing to wipe the table. Oh Park Kim Mi, of all the silly things to do in the world, why did you give him a chance? At the rate we were going, I was definitely going to be a zombie by the end of the week. I sighed in exasperation as I continued to work.

'Kim Mi! Please hurry up, the rubbish won't clean themselves if you don't do it.'

'Neh Manager Hwang!'

-Junhyung's POV-

Hehehe, she looks so tired. But I feel a little guilty... She still has to work despite going out late with me. Anyway she looks really cute with her panda eyes. Now we'll both look like a couple with our panda eyes! (heeheheh) Guess I'll have to do something so she won't look so tired.

'Kikwang, can I ask you for a favor?'

I beckoned him over. A plan forming in my head.

'What is hyung?'

'Just come here and I'll tell you.'

-Kim Mi's POV-

I walked out the cafe stretching lazily to be greeted by Junhyung and his motorbike again. Ughh.. Fml. Why did we have to take that horrible machine! We could walk which was much friendlier to the environment....

'Hurry, I bought movie tickets! The show's starting soon.' 

He put a helmet on my head and buckled it before lifting me up to his bike. He's so strong!

'Really,' I questioned my worries all fading away, ' I hope it's comedy. I just love comedy!'

He laughed and replied, ' We'll see about that. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it.' 

He smirked and started his bike and we zoomed off. Leaving me to wonder what that smirk was all about...

I really hope it isn't horror films. I'm scared of spiders, the dark and loud noises. I'll definitely go crazy if I were to watch a horror film. I just love movies and it's been a really long time since I've been to one. I'm so excited if I do say so myself!

-Junhyung's POV-

'We're watching comedy right?' She hugged me tight with a tinge of uncertainty in her voice.

Hmmm.. I like that. Wish we could freeze this moment

'Yah answer me!' 

She questioned poking me in the ribs.

'Why did you poke me!? Don't ever do that when we're on the bike. Its dangerous.' 

'Ok mianhae... But answer me!'

'We're here!' 

I proclaimed just in the nick of time as I parked the bike outside of the cinema to avoid any further questioning. She sighed in defeat and removed her helmet. I jumped of the bike and lifted her off too. I noticed she was still wearing my jacket and I smiled. She stared in open awe as she begin to take in her surroundings. 

'It's been so long since I've been to a movie!'

She squealed in delight.

'Who was the last person you went with?'

'Erm, no one..'

She mumbled her mood dampened by my question. As she stared blankly into space. Why did she sound so sad all of a sudden? I wrapped her hand in my mine and dragged her off to get some popcorn in hope to lighten her up.

-Kim Mi's POV-

'Sweet or salted?'

He asked me his hand still in mine. When I caught a glimpse of myself on the shiny clean counter. Oh my god. Why were my eyebags so hideously huge and ugly?! He's really going to get it later...

'Sweet please.'

I squeezed his hand tight as he begin flirting with the cashier at the counter. Hmph. Was he trying to say that she was prettier than me?! He really is going to die after this. He paid immediately and collected our popcorn and we walked towards the the movie theater.

'Yah, you were jealous.'

'No I wasn't!'

I protested as we walked towards our seats. The commercials just beginning.

'Why did you squeeze my hand so tightly when I was speaking to her?'

'I didn't! You call that speaking? I call that flirting!'

'Yes, you're jealous.'

He gave me that smirk again and his lips. What he didn't know was that he was making my inside melt like gooey chocolate now. Arghh. Why did he have such beautiful lips?

'Why would I be jealous of someone who puts too much makeup making her look like a clown.'

'Hmm you've got a point. I like you the best. You're the prettiest to me.'

I didn't say anything to that and he wrapped an arm around me. A smile forming on my lips just when the movie was beginning.


Forgive for the late update! Was too busy procrastinating and stuff xp