My Answer

I Like You The Best

-Kim Mi's POV-

He looked deeply into my ears as he brushed away a strand of hair away from face as he looked at me intently, waiting for my answer. My heart thumped with so much power I thought it was going to fall out. Dozens of butterflies fluttered excitedly in my stomach. Why, why was I felling like this? Thoughts ran furiously through my mind as I tried to comprehend the situation. Did I like him? He made me feel warmth, protection, happiness whenever I was with him. He brought so much color to my life this past week. What should I answer him? My surroundings seemed to shout out yes. The moon gave it's approval, shining ever brightly on the both of us. The stars twinkling happily in the sky giving shouts of agreement. Did I like him?

I took a deep breath before finally beginning, "Junhyung, this past week, was amazing. You've brought so much fun and happiness to my life just with your presence again. You can make me feel happy, excited, sad, angry and happy all that the same time. You can be the funniest joker to the clumsiest clown in just seconds. You're really sweet and playful and thank you for spending your time with me this week."

I took another deep breath as I held his hand up and entwined it with mine as I answered, " Yes I will be your girlfriend Yong Junhyung! I love you too." I blushed at my statement as I lowered my head.

He blinked his eyes in shock as he face broke into a huge smile. Pulling me into a warm and loving hug, his strong arms wrapping around me. I hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his neck as I whispered into his ear, ''Promise you'll never leave me and we'll be together forever."

He my cheek gentle as he responded back, "I promise we'll always be together." He promised for the second time as he spun me to face him. He inched closer and closer to may face till our lips were barely touching, our faces just mere inches away from each other. He looked into my eyes again as he smiled, "You're mine Kim Mi." He pressed those luscious lips of his against mine. They felt so soft and heavenly and my whole body weakened, it felt as if the whole was spinning as he kissed me. I could feel my cheeks beginning to blush a deep crimson red again. 

It was wonderful. Indescribable. Amazing.

-Junhyung's POV-

I held onto her hand tightly as we both lay on the green grass that covered the field. Her beautiful head resting my arms as we lay, watching the stars twinkle in the sky. She was now mine. I never actually thought she would say yes. But yes, with my charms and my looks, who could resist me? And who could resist her, a beautiful and wonderful person.

"You know, that star, really looks a little like you." She pointed up to one of the brightest shining stars in the sky.

"Is it because I'm just as shiny and bright like that star?"

She shook her head as she hit my chest playfully, "Nope. Its just that you're as big headed as that star!"

"But you love that big headed star don't you?" I pinched her nose lightly as she stuck put her lounge at me.

Just let that, we spent the whole night talking, laughing, playing, teasing each other under the twinkling stars. Time seemed to stop whenever I always with her. She made my life complete just with her presence. I love you Kim Mi.


Okay, so here you have it! Kim Mi's answer :D Do comment! ^^