Alone With Jeongmin

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

It was already the next day, at 6AM _______ arrived at the practice room. While she was there, that was when she spotted Jeongmin.

"Jeongmin?" ______ said surprised.

Jeongmin heard someone call his name and that was when he turned around and spotted ______.

"Annyong, _______." Jeongmin said.

"I'm surprise that you come practice early." ______ said.

"Yeah...well since you arrived. Wanna practice together?" Jeongmin asked shyly.

Both of them started practicing and that was when they took a short break.

"Pigon haeyo." Jeongmin said as he try to catch his breath.

"Da dool..." ______ said.

Both of them were tired but they looked at each other and they started to smile.

"I really miss your smile." Jeongmin said.

________ smiled and it became an awkward moment between them. Both of them looked into each other eyes and they lean in close. _______ felt nervous but, then they started to kiss.

"Morning guys." ______ said.

________ then looked up and spotted _______ and Jeongmin kissing in front of _______.

"AH! EW! EW! WHY HERE?!" ________ shouted.

Everyone arrived and _______ and Jeongmin quickly turned away when everyone else arrived.

"What happen?" ______ asked.

"EW! I really don't want to talk about it right now!" _______ said as she just stormed out the room.

Everyone made a confused look and then they started to look at _______ and Jeongmin.

"What exactly did happen between you guys? And why did _______ just freak out of nowhere?" ______ asked.

"When you say that, it like you're acting like a mom." _______ teased.

"Hey!" ______ shouted.

"Umma!" _______ said in a cute voice.

"No! No! Don't call me that!" _______ said.

Jeongmin and _______ just smiled then they started to smile at each other.