Going Back Home

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

________ was walking back to her house. She made a sad look and sighed. She been having a miserable these past week. Since her friends kicked her out of the group, her unnie is mad at her for yelling at her, and no one wanted to talk to her from practice.

What am I going to do... _______ thought sadly.

She then open the door and just walked in her house. When she walked in that was when she spotted less furniture in her house.

I forgot...we're going to be leaving soon... _______ thought sadly.

Hara  walked in and she spotted her dongsaeng.

"Dongsaeng,...you're home early." Hara said.

_______ looked up and she made a serious look then she quickly walks away. Hara made a surprise look and then she quickly caught up with _______.

"What is your problem?!" Hara asked surprised.

"Ok! Fine, if you want to know what it is...it's you! I'm mad at you right now unnie!" _______ blurted out.

"What did I even do?" Hara asked.

"You don't get it do you?! You been torturing me ever since I arrived to Korea. I been having a good time and now...I'm not! Because I'm leaving this place because of you. It's always you." _______ shouted.

"You don't even yell at your unnie like that. You see how famous we get. We're doing even better than those stupid stardoll girls." Hara said.

"That is what I meant unnie!" _______ said sadly.

Hara made a surprise look and she looked at _______, who was making a sad look.

"Mianhae...the only person that trust me now is Kiseop." _______ said sadly.

"Well...we're still going if you're asking. I'm not going to leave my dongsaeng all alone. You better pack your things." Hara said.

When she was about to walk away, she heard ______ mumbled something.

"All you care about is yourself and Youngmin..." _______ mumbled.

"Dongsaeng, did you say something?" Hara asked.

"No...of course not unnie. I'll go pack my things." _______ lied as she walked pass Hara.

"You need to listen to me...dongsaeng. I still have feelings for Youngmin and I'm not going to give up until I get what I want." Hara explained.

"Well good luck with that! Because you don't have a chance anymore." _______ said.

"Youngmin is started to have feelings for _______. It time for you to let him go unnie." ________ said as she walked away.

Hara made a surprise look then she slowly made a sad look.

"What have I done?" Hara asked herself.