Lie 8: We're Having A Dinner Date

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun fidgets with his fingers, twiddling them like he was about to pass out.

Well; about to. Doyoung's been on the guy's case for the entire day Taeyong was out since the younger was just about to self-combust from not knowing what to do for their first date. Which he hoped would be the perfect first date, like those from the movies; cuddling, hugging and all that jazz.

Jaehyun stops his hands from twisting and proceeds to build a makeshift tent on their living room out of table cloth and table rods, basically destroying their dining table in the process.

After around half an hour, all the other members; specifically Ten, Yuta, Johnny, Hansol and Taeil were expectantly looking at Jaehyun's proccessed work; half were betting it would fall on himself, the others were just hoping for the best.

"Jaehyunnie! Is that tent really gonna work?" Ten quips up from the end of the hallway, grinning like he knew that the tent was gonna collapse.

And soon enough, it did.

"Yeah, definitely hyung! Its gonna be a perfect first kiss between me and Ta--?!" And so the tent fell on himself, tablecloth covering his grime-filled face

"HA! You owe me potato chips hyung!" Johnny quips at Taeil, leading the older to huff and proceed to moan about how his life was just about losing and watching others lose. Whilst there Ten was, looking at Jaehyun's work-of-art and chanting fighting to his Taeil hyung.

"This is it. Perfect first date plan; gone." Jaehyun rests his back on the wall of their living room, sipping a water bottle and his lips in agony.

"Hyung! What should I do?!" Jaehyun pouted and pleaded as he was begging out of his life for a last-minute rat-out in this hell of first-date plan.

"Well, Jaehyunnie. I've got one little trick up my sleeve that might work either against both of you, or tighten your 'relationship" Ten smirks and winks knowingly, slowly saying each word whilst scrolling his phone.

"What is it?" Jaehyun expectantly asks of the other, looking relieved from all the sweat and grime filling his milky skin.

"Since we're free for this week, thank God. I guess we could take both of you, somewhere" the way Ten said somewhere was like being fascinated by aliens, with a rainbow gesture that made Hansol crack up.

"Where is it?" And before Jaehyun could fully mutter the words out, they were out of sight and only Hansol's voice was audible.

"Just wear something that'll make Taeyong want you. Real bad." Hansol half-screams from inside of his room, now scrolling Ten's phone.

'Something that'll make Taeyong want me?' and with that thought set out in his mind, he dragged the drowsy Doyoung with him to their shared wardrobe, which was as big as their living room, cause they had 'fashion', at least according to themselves.

"Doyoung-ah! What's something that'll make Taeyong-hyung want me; something that's HOT!" Jaehyun inexplicably screams the final word, making Doyoung look at him in a funny yet disgusted manner.

"Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter