Lie 6: Are We Dating?

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong walks towards the countertop of their dorm's kitchen and grabs a premade protein shake Ten probably made, the guy just really loves protein shakes despite not having a single strand of muscle in his skinny body, which Taeyong admits, was pretty bold of Ten, knowing he was skinny and all.

He brings himself to slurp up everything up on the protein shake in his glass, and brings it down, and goes towards the fridge, and to his luck, he sees a plate of tacos half-downed, possibly by Yuta since he just has a thing for Mexican dishes, which he remembers, is also what Jaehyun loves.

He sits back on the countertop and taps his fingers rapidly, too excited from all the pent up emotions he felt awhile ago, which, to say the least, was a fast rollercoaster, or should I say, a devil's rollercoaster.

Just to his surprise, he feels warm, strong and muscular hands grab him by the waist, the said grabber then cranes his head beside Taeyong's neck, and Taeyong noted, smelled really good.

He turns around and sees a grinning face of Jaehyun, looking like a tall but cute idiot, and Taeyong couldn't wish for anything more from his loved dongsaeng, which was fuel for his definitely arousing fantasies.

I guess this was how being infatuated felt like for him, throbbing heart with runny thoughts, this was a first for Lee Taeyong, well, Jaehyun was his first, relationship. Not that he'd say it out loud since everyone pretty much assumes he's a playboy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter