Lie 4: Why'd You Kiss Me?

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He parts himself from Jaehyun, looking indifferent but expectant at the same time. Whilst Jaehyun was there, looking stone-headed and clueless as to why his hyung had kissed him, but still it somehow satisfied him and left him with one conclusion.

"Hyung, why'd you kiss me?" Jaehyun cluelessly asks the now baring Taeyong about his indirect confession.

"Oh." Was all the older could mutter and he knew from there on that it would be a hopeless attempt to get Jaehyun to guess what he was feeling, well, from any normal person, it would be ironic to think, Jung Jaehyun, class president and honor student, was too clueless of others feelings.

That was until Taeyong realized Jaehyun was advancing on him at a fast rate in his bed.

"I'm not that stupid hyung, haha, you'd think I was being clueless, but did you never come to think how long I've been waiting for you to make a move on me?" Jaehyun's inner -god personality came to life, testament are his solo stages in their concert where girls just drop dead for him.

"Wha--?"

"Lee Taeyong, why'd you think I ran away from you a week ago? Why I left after you arrived whilst eating, knowing that I eat a lot? Hmm?" his eyes were now half-lidded and looked extremely lustful, one that creeped Taeyong out but also turned him even higher than ever.

"You think you've got the hot mess title down, well, Mr. Lee, I'm afraid I might take that down from you" Jaehyun immediately nears his lips distance to Taeyong, whilst the older quivers from submission of the taller's sudden found confidence-iness.

However, Jaehyun stops a centimeter from the other's lips, and smirks.

Taeyong, now whimpering and anticipating, is taken aback from his sudden halt. He gives Jaehyun a questioning and confused look, whilst Jaehyun separates from him and suddenly grins like a fool.

"Finally caught you in your weakest form Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter