Lie 7: Meant To Be

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong walks outside their dorm, Adidas cap and black mask equipped and ready to face the world.

At least, in this sense. Jaehyun was his world, currently.

Main objective for today: Get Jaehyun a cute- gift so that he kisses me again.

And Taeyong wouldn't have it any other way, anyways, he's saved up a lot of money, and by a lot, like, a lot. And this is perfect for giving Jaehyun, his Jaehyun. An amazing gift that's sure to make him kiss him again.

Taeyong's having goosebumps and shivers just thinking about it, he really must like the thought of feeling his dongsaeng's thin but full lips.

He walks to a nearby stuff toy shop 3 blocks away from their dorm, he enters. Wearing disguise in full form, hoping no one notices him as the Taeyong from SM, or just Taeyong. He doesn't like attention when alone mostly, developing a fear of loneliness in a large crowd.

"Hello, how may I be of your assistance?" A girl, with a lot of caked makeup, asked Taeyong with fully-lidded eyes, definitely a powerful work of makeup. 

Taeyong, taking off the mask and cap, can see the wonder in the girl's face seeing what her customer looked like.

Taeyong knew he was 'handsome', per say, but he still hated how people would look at him like they wanted to eat him all the time, girls would look half-lidded, and guys would look like they wanted to kill him, others would simply look half-lidded as well.

"I'd like to take a look at your best teddy bear's please" Taeyong asks in a very formal but casual and friendly tone, the girl suddenly starts to adjust herself in a very provocative manner, crossing legs and showing her s, not that Taeyong was interested in the first place. He was into broad shoulders and hot guys, something the girl wasn't.

"Yes, well, if you look over here. We've got a blue and white panda. Its pretty unconventional, but still cute nonetheless don't you think?" The girl, Krystal, inscribed on her uniform's badge, told Taeyong, whose eyes were 100% fixed on the stuff toy.

"Will this stuff toy make my partner kiss me if I gave it to them?" Taeyong quips up the slightly off-putting question, much to the girl; Krystal's, dismay.

"Oh, yes sir. If you gave it to your girlfriend, which I assume you have--"

"Oh no, your mistaken. I don't have one, its just that--"

"Well sir, your off to a great start with this teddy bear then, blue and makes lovey-dovey noises. It would be a perfect gift for your 'partner'" and the way she said 'partner', with a hint of jealousy and disgust, just made Taeyong nearly gag.

"Well then, I must buy th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter