Lie 15: Dance Practice Makes 'It' Hard /low-key

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I listened to Mariah Carey's 'Honey' as I wrote this so maybe you'll get the vibe XD!

 

---

 

Jaehyun and his s were a constant mix of variables that just didn't add up. One moment he'd be all up and dancing with so much strength and passion and the next he'd be awkwardly squatting away from the other members watching and avoiding a certain someone's line of vision; Taeyong. (he's sorry for the fact that each time Taeyong moves his sinfully built body his decides to twitch and make his practice room life a living awkward hell)

Now that him and Taeyong are basically boyfriends, he thought that issue would go away. I mean once you start seeing the person you find attractive in a romantic manner, Jaehyun thought all ual desires for the other would go away. Boy was he extremely wrong on that. Not only did becoming Taeyong's clingy boyfriend make Jaehyun all the more twitchy in inappropriate areas, it made him wanna jump on the older more and more the moment the doors and curtains were closed.

It was already nearing 10 in the evening when Ten called it quits for the day (their choreographer decided that today was one of those days) and immediately told everyone to pack since practice ended. Jaehyun insisted on staying for polishing along with Hansol who still stayed for media training after. Like the good and responsible partner Taeyong was, he decided to help Jaehyun on perfecting choreography making Hansol leave the practice room (but of course with a knowing look and Hansol giving that 'use protection' gesture he always gave Johnny and Ten)

"Hyung, can you please help me with this move. I still can't seem to get it right." Jaehyun gestures with flailing arms, urging the other to come closer. As Taeyong inches in on the spot Jaehyun's index finger points. He can't seem to shake off the fact that Jaehyun has been giving him this look he can't pinpoint to. Jaehyun was quite a lot of things to Taeyong. He was y, cute and most of all unmistakably obvious and yet well-kept at times. This was unluckily one of those, those moments where he wished he knew what went under the younger's head.

"Help you with what specifically?" Taeyong asks and Jaehyun begins to mouth incoherent words. "This one, actually." and Jaehyun begins worming his body sinfully, clearly knows what he's doing and yet looking as if he's lost on what to do. Taeyong, being sometimes lacking in the emotional understanding department thinks Jaehyun is actually having a hard time, therefore teaching him and making 'it' harder for Jaehyun to actually go through with whatever he's doing. 

Jaehyun was nearing the edge of his sanity the moment Taeyong turned to the music and he vibed with it, gracefully swaying and turning his thighs and hips to the beat. The bass booming through his ears and blood curdling all over his body, more specifically to his crotch which made his senses all the more hightened. "Hyung." Jaehyun stutters as the other casually pumps his crotch in the air as part of choreo (or as Jaehyun would like to call it, the 'make Jaehyun's die' move)

"What is it?". It really doesn't help that all Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter