Lie 2: I Don't Think You're That Attractive

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun walks out of practice one day, sweating with heart beating fast for the following day's SMTown performance, they were still rookies, and being from SM, well, the pressure was on.

And he was definitely not the only one feeling it, as he pants and sits on the bench of the practice room, the door opens to a masked Taeyong, wearing his signature dark Adidas clothing. He puts his phone on the adapter and starts to move to the beat of some electronic instrumental he found, freestyle was definitely not Jaehyun's forte, he needs the definite help of his shorter hyung, who he'd been teasing for the past week, so they weren't technically in the best of terms, especially after that practice room -fiasco that occured the previous week.

Jaehyun moves to the middle of the room as well and tries to catch up with the freestlying techniques of the older, failing awfully and earning a chuckle from his hyung.

"What's funny?" Jaehyun places his arms on his hips, huffing exasperatedly, as Taeyong stops the music and stands there with his mask, a tight look on his face somehow observing his dongsaeng, which kind of scared and freaked out Jaehyun at the same time. Taeyong always had this thing with his eyes that he'd look like he's either piercing you soul or his laughing at how stupid you looked.

Well, Jaehyun had the latter as he realized that Taeyong was trying to hold a grin, seen from the outlines of his mask, he suddenly breaks into his hamster laugh, which Jaehyun thought was extremely adorable, since his face and his laugh never coincided, which he found was even cuter.

"Haha, you can dance Hyunnie, but you can't freestyle to save your life. Your so cute!" As he speaks, he moves forward to a semi-flustered Jaehyun and pinches his cheeks softly.

"Sometimes, you know I just can't help myself" Taeyong half speaks half whispers his statement to which left a dumbfounded Jaehyun, lost for words, the maknae felt revolted and definitely confused, in more than one way.

"What do you mean?" Taeyong then squats and taps on the floor, gesturing Jaehyun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter