Lie 5: I Was Not Dreaming About Doing The Deed

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up as a pair of hot mess is not the way Lee Taeyong wished for his bunk to go through.

He was known well off to be the one member of the entire team to be clean-as-speck with zero to no dirt on his areas covered, well, until the Jaehyun-confession fiasco yesterday, the bed was now a total mess.

He wasn't prepared for a 5'11 giant to come cuddling by his bed, and so there he was, broad-shouldered and bare chested, looking up at the ceiling, palms on forehead contemplating about what he's done whilst Jaehyun's entirety clings on to dear life beside him in adorable sweats and pants.

He finishes his stream of thoughts by concluding on one thing, he definitely had the hots for Jaehyun, and hopefully, at the back of his brain, he was hoping, Jaehyun was having the hots for him as well.

And he couldn't be more accurate about it, one heartbeat at a time.

This time, whilst in the same position, Jaehyun, as fast as lightning, slides himself right through to the crane of the neck of Taeyong, earning a flushed and wide-eyed reaction to the obviously dreaming boy.

Taeyong, about to push off Jaehyun, did he really want to? Suddenly hears murmurs from the younger.

"Taeyong-hyung, you smell so good. I wa-wanna t--" Jaehyun, obviously dreaming about his hyung, half-murmurs and half-moans his words, coupled with a few pauses, earning a startled but all-the-more impressed Taeyong.

"He has the nerve to do this while using me as a pillow? Ha!" Taeyong, trying to keep up with his mysterious and easily-ticked-off personality, calls 'Ya' a thousand times on the younger to wake him up, to no avail.

"Jaehyun-ah, last night really took a toll on you?" He giggles at the double meaning of his sentence. Hopeless, he simply pinches the cheeks of the younger, who's dreams were now the image on his brain.

"Ah, Taeyong-hyung, stop. I-I might co-coo" This time, Taeyong's eyes went fully outwards in complete and utter shock.

He throws his blanket over and rolls over to the other side of his cramped bed, waking Jaehyun up in the process.

"Jaehyun-ah! Wake up! What's gotten to you?!!!" Taeyong surprisingly raises his voice and earns a shocked look from Jaehyun, half-asleep and half-awake.

"Taeyong-ah! C'mon, we haven't let your come out yet!" Jaehyun sounding groggy, deep and lustful was ever Taeyong's fantasy, but things were going way too fast and out of hand.

Taeyong slaps the ever-loving life out of Jaehyun and completely wakes him up, earning another startled look from the younger.

Jaehyun looks around himself, he was not on his bed, but on the floor of their room, and there Taeyong was, covering his bare chest with a blanket.

"Hyung, what-what happe-what happened?" Jaehyun, looking confused as ever, just added flame to the now misunderstood situation.

"Don't ask me, ask yourself!" Taeyong was blushing and flustered all over, and Jaehyun, seeing Taeyong's current bare-chested body, somehow found a wrong way in solving the puzzle.

"DID WE HAVE ?!!!" Jaehyun half-screamed, making Taeyong screech and run to cover the mouth of the loud-voiced younger, and suddenly, Jaehyun pushes him down to the floor, with the taller on top of him, with now dilated eyes.

"Hyung, you know we can have round 2 right?" Jaehyun was looking extremely hot, Taeyong won't lie, but his bare chest and Jaehyun's dreams have somehow fitted a conclusion inside his brain that they had , which, by all means. was impossible, since Taeyong himself has never experienced it firsthand.

Taeyong kicks Jaehyun in the stomach, earning a loud huff and screech from the younger, now in a crawled position beside his bed.

"Hyung! Why'd you kick me? I thought we had a deal?" Jaehyun, looking annoyed as ever, immediately was questioned by the older.

"What deal?!" Taeyong was now near shouting at the younger, thank God for the positioning of their rooms, no one could hear their ongoing argument.

"We'd keep this 'having fun' by ourselves, no strings and feelings attached?!" Jaehyun blurts it out like its nothing, sounding hurt.

But then, little did he realize that Taeyong felt all the more hurt, knowing this was all a misunderstanding of Jaehyun's dream. He was sure they confessed yesterday, that was real, but there was no memories of them doing anything further than cuddling and one kiss, so what gave? 

"Oh, so when did we have this 'deal'?" Taeyong, starting to fluster up and tear, gave the courage to continue.

"Yesterday! You took off your clothes, I said you looked hot, then you grabbed me and then it went from there, I'd actually never thought you'd have the hots for me" Jaehyun says, dreamingly at every word, as if they were a dream for him, which, according to Taeyong, is damn right as he was 100% sure they never touched each other inappropriately the night before.

"What! We never did that, you fool! You were with me in the bed cause you said you liked me back, oh my Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter