Lie 12: Ice Cream Don't Care.

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"(OST: Juniel - Pretty Boy)

The ice cream that Taeyong was eating was one of the last things on Jaehyun's mind. It was more about what Taeyong used to eat the ice cream.

his lips.

As Jaehyun was eating ice cream as well, the boy couldn't help but stare at Taeyong who was looking out into the glass window of the ice cream shop; the outside filled with people from all ages and walks of life.

Jaehyun could just imagine himself together with Taeyong, away from all of the trainee and celebrity mess they are going to be in for. It was night and yet it felt like the night was young, with teens, children and parents going about their nightly routines.

The store was filled with teens as well, who would steal glances at both of them. Jaehyun notices and easily acts defensive over Taeyong; especially at the girls who take glances at both of them.

He felt like they liked both of them, but they liked each other and for others, yes it was a hard concept to comprehend. But Jaehyun liked Taeyong, and Taeyong liked him. 

After minutes of silence and sounds of slopping ice cream in their table, Jaehyun could see Taeyong's eyes light up in glee seeing a child walking with his mom and eating a lollipop. Jaehyun himself couldn't bear the cuteness of the kid who's eyes were closing in grins and inaudible laughter. Eventually with all the staring, Jaehyun finishes his ice cream and yet Taeyong still had the cone barely half-finished.

"I want kids like that." Taeyong musters up, and grins at the thought. "What?" Jaehyun creases his eyebrows in confusion and blush. Thinking of certain actions when in comes to the term 'I want kids'.

"H-h-hyung" Jaehyun notices the smear of ice cream on Taeyong's pink chapped lips, one kissed by the winter weather. Jaehyun hopes he could've been the chapstick to his lips sometimes.

"No, Jaehyun, its not like that!" Taeyong defensively says, waving his palm in front of Jaehyun pale chest. At this point Jaehyun was simply staring at Taeyong's lips that were covered in vanilla white paste.

Jaehyun does what every person in those romantic comedy movie does, he slowly takes off the smear on Taeyong's thin lips and grins in doing it. All Taeyong could do was stare at Jaehyun point blank unknowingly. Jaehyun was too caught up with staring at Taeyong's lips as well that he ignores Taeyong's stare.

"Stop." Taeyong says sparingly with a hint of distaste. Jaehyun immediately hightens his senses and removes his hand away from Taeyong sorrowly, looking awkward and head down they both face away from each other.

"Sorry. I just---just thought--tha" Jaehyun was stuttering, his black hair going in all directions and arms chilling in nerves and awkwardness from his actions.

"-I never said you'd let go of me." Taeyong whispers to himself. Jaehyun could hear a bit, but not comprehend the complete sentence.

"Hyu-hyung what?" Jaehyun turns back to look at the brown hair of his hyung, facing the other side. Jaehyun slowly grins in excitement after hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter