Lie 1: Nothing's Wrong Down Under Hyung

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lie 1: Where Jaehyun pretends that no blood is going to the lower phase of his body seeing his hyung's arms flex. When in reality, all of his blood is going to somewhere extremely inappropriate

 

"Ya! Jaehyun-ah, we're gonna start the video now!" Yuta calls over the younger as the he holds a camera, fiddling his fingers, anxious to start speaking with his weird Osaka dialect.

"Ok hyung! Just, wait" As he fixed something in his pants away from the vision of his hyungs, he was having a bit of 'trouble' down under, seeing as how his other hyung was fiddling with his  hair, which, by all standards, was attractive.

He knew Taeyong-hyung would be their main visual, he kinda hoped to be the main face, but seeing as how even he's having problems underneath, he couldn't bother questioning the logic.

According to Hansol, their leader himself, "He's like the epitome of all the visual's of famous groups mixed into one, really dreamy", Jaehyun himself couldn't disagree either, Taeyong was exactly that.

"Ok hyung!" He stands upright and looks to the right of his hyungs and smiles big, but when he sees that other one flexing his arms and touching his hair once again, he couldn't help but feel something underneath grow once again. He realized this would be an impending problem in future promotions, he was sure he wouldn't survive embarrassment if his hyung had to wear to much shirtless clothing.

"So Hi Everyone! I'm Yuta from SMRookies!"

"And I'm Jaehyun"

"I'm Taeyong as well by the way!" and the idiot had to dare giggle like some fangirl and give Jaehyun some thumps in his heart.

This was not going to end well for the sickly hearted 18 year old Jung Jaehyun.

---

"And, DONE!" Yuta giggled and immediately walked away with satisfaction from his Japanese skill bragging moment in the video. Though the idiot could only speak in an Osaka dialect, it was still a cute thing for Jaehyun.

Not as cute as his Taeyong-hyung's laugh though.

Unaware of his look right now, Taeyong gives a weird look to Jaehyun's flustered face, still intent on hiding both a literally thumping heart and a racing wood.

It might be a stretch for regular people to think such attractive guys would still act like petty schoolgirls around people they like, but Jung Jaehyun was one of them.

"Jaehyunnie! Are you ok?" The look Taeyong gave Jaehyun was enough to literally send backflips to his heart and brain, twice the amount of flips they did in their Bassbot video. Jaehyun was like Girls' Generation in their Gee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter