Lie 13: Horror Movies? Bring It On.

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"(OST: Soyou & Junggigo - Some)

Jaehyun and Taeyong walk towards the front door of the dorm. They both knock at the doors in unison, as if in sync. Jaehyun giggles at the thought and gives Taeyong an innocent yet pouting look.

"What movie are we watching?" Taeyong asks, fiddling with his longshirt's sleeves. Jaehyun thought it was the cutest thing, seeing Taeyong's little fingers fiddle with his large sleeves and covering his face with it as if embarassed was one cute sight.

Jaehyun couldn't help but smile at the thought of his hyung being cute but in-denial about it.

"Horror." Jaehyun says, placing his fingers in a line as if in a matter-of-fact. Taeyong's eyes and body shift for half a second and regain composure, his eyes showing a hint of surprise, confusion and; fear?

"Ok." Jaehyun could swear he saw Taeyong's adam's apple drop down audibly from his throat. The guy was scared and Jaehyun was mischievously grinning on the inside.

This was going to be one interesting watch.

-----

"omo. Omo. OMO!

"Jaehyun--ah!!!" Taeyong was basically eating up at Jaehyun's shoulders, fingers digging deep onto his shoulders. His voice changed from deep husky to light and pitchy real-fast the moment the CD went inside the tray.

"Relax! The monster won't come out of the movie. We've watched this a thousand times and your still scared?!" Jaehyun smirks knowingly, especially since Taeyong was sitting on the couch like a puppy, onesie, 5 pillows and a blanket equipped.

"I--I-I'm not scared." Taeyong says defensively, raising his voice as if to seem brave. All Jaehyun was thinking about was how he could take advantage of this situation to himself. After all, Taeyong himself said earlier in the morning something that tickled his fancy.

"Then I'll go take a shower fir--"

"NO!"

"I-I--I mean you can't. Ten said he'd use it at this time."

Lies. Ten's out with Johnny doing god-knows-what.

"A--and besides, the water's too cold now. It'll be best if you just didn't."

More lies. The shower has a switch between hot and cold.

Taeyong says all of these things half-heartedly enthusiastic and the other filled with a tinge of fear and anxiety.

Jaehyun was enjoying this albeit a little too much, facing behind Taeyong he was grinning knowingly and suddenly a smirk forms on his face. This kind of adorable Taeyong behind all the cold and y image he has is too much for Jaehyun to handle.

If he could, he'd probably explode into nothingness with the amount of subtle aegyo Taeyong was doing, from his words, gestures and actions. It was just a pile of cuteness filled into one.

"Okay, if you say so." Jaehyun turns around and goes back to the couch. The look on Taeyong's face was flushed with relief, the grin returns and so was the slight anxiety.

Eventually, the movie was nearing the and Jaehyun was enjoying both Taeyong's scared company and the movie's scenes a little too much. Munching on popcorn was Jaehyun, munching on his fingernails was Taeyong who was at the edge of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter