Lie 14: I Don't Like Kissing.

Confessions of a Pretty Hot Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong was feeling all sorts of twitching in his body the moment Jaehyun entered his room; hair slick and wet, skin beady and milky white with a smirk plastered on his face that drove his head into a haywire.

His fingers were twitching.

His heart was twitching.

His lips were twitching.

His crotch was twitching.

But all his brain could comprehend was that Jaehyun was there, for the first time; towel-by-the-waist, bare and all in front of him leaning by the door with an incomprehensible look. "W-w-where are your clothes?" the shorter on the bed asks, to which all Jaehyun could answer was a slight smirk; a smirk that made Taeyong's head go fuzzy once again.

"I left them by the bedside table." he immediately walks slowly towards Taeyong, hair flicking water and beaming through the glass windows. The moment he gets his clothes which were too 'inappropriate' for someone of Jaehyun's age he immediately turns his face to the other side of the bed.

The worst part about this sighting wasn't the fact that Taeyong clearly liked what he saw, it was about the fact that he could literally see all of what Jaehyun's body has to offer (and he clearly likes it). His thoughts begin from a sinful to a regressive and guilty train immediately.

Suddenly, he hears the bed's cushion spring and looks to see the wide eyes of Jaehyun, looking at him as if prey and giving a look that left more to be desired by Taeyong. Slowly, he could feel both his cheeks and Jaehyun crawl up towards him. (the fact that Jaehyun was wearing a loose white shirt and that he could clearly see Jaehyun's chest and stomach didn't help).

"H-h-h--hyu--hyung!" Jaehyun echoes, slightly and slightly sounding tired. Taeyong for a moment became unsure if Jaehyun intentionally made it sound ual or cute, seeing as how the younger was pouting at him by the waist. 

"Hyuuuuuung!" Jaehyun prolongs again, now crawling beside Taeyong until he was shoulder's length beside him by the pillows. "I'm sleepy." Jaehyun flats, making Taeyong slightly flick his forehead in surprise. Taeyong was slightly surprised at Jaehyun's playful side suddenly appearing when he was all lidded just a few seconds ago. Jaehyun was giving him this playful smile and the fact that his hair was messy and wet all over his face made it harder to stay sane and not let his inner imaginations run free.

It wasn't until Jaehyun suddenly bit his lower lip, unsure if it was meant to be in a thinking or ual way (Taeyong just found every type of Jaehyun hot anyways) but the moment his eyes registered the sight, all sanity from him broke. All his brain thought of was Jaehyun. .

He immediately attempts to take control by pushing Jaehyun further into the middle of the bed and lying on top of the other, slightly hovering their body and lips creating tension. The contact between the two's eyes were too intense but Jaehyun still kept on biting his lip and it made Taeyong just want, want Jaehyun all the more.

"What are you gonna do?" Jaehyun suggestively asks, eyebrows slightly raising and earning a sharper look from the other's eyes. Taeyong was basically a brooding mess of hormones at this point, cheeks and body included completely flustered and heating from the contact and tension.

"Just watch." 

Taeyong goes in and attempts to kiss Jaehyun, roughly in a way he's only wished ever in his darkest fantasies. (he wasn't g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter