TWO

~ Pringles Boy ~

You stood up from your seat and walked back in forth in place as you tried to think what exactly was happening. Dana calmed you down and told you to sit back down. “Are you okay Nari? What happened? You didn’t even know he was here?” You shook your head as you looked out in space, “I haven’t seen him in 7 years…” Dana and Eunjin looked at each other in shock, “UNNIE! WHAT?” Eunjin yelled a little startling herself included. “It’s a long story but I didn’t even know Eomoni brought me here to see him…I just thought it was a concert. I had no idea…I can’t see him now…not like this…I d-don’t think I can…”

 

Dana sighed, “Nari…calm down. You can do this. I don’t really know why your freaking out but don’t worry me and Eunjin will take care of you~” Eunjin took out her makeup pouch and turned you around, “It’s time to pretty you up Unnie!” Dana ran out of the room and came up with a curler, “Thank god stylists are here” As she curled your long straight hair into loose curls Eunjin lightly did your makeup with a little mascara and blush.

 

“Unnie I wish I had your skin it’s so nice~” You smiled at her comment before you sighed even louder. After they had finished they took out a mirror and you looked at yourself after what felt like 100 hours.

 

“Woah~ my hair! This is gorgeous Dana Unnie…thank you! My makeup is also so natural Eunjin-ah you two are my saviors!” As you chuckled at their grinning faces you didn’t even realize that a man had entered the room carrying a paper and pen. “S-Sorry to disturb you guys but it’s time to meet your family if you please would follow me” You eyes grew wide and you looked at your phone, “It’s already 10pm?”

 

Dana and Eunjin were smiling from ear to ear. “Let’s go Unnie you don’t want BI-sshi to wait!” You slowly stood up to notice you weren’t shaking or nervous at all. Instead you felt butterflies in your stomach. You three followed the man to the room that all the members were waiting at. Dana was separated from you and Eunjin as she entered the other changing room. You took a deep breath before nodding to Eunjin to open the door. She entered first and then you entered.

 

The first thing you saw was a group of people hugging and crying their sons. Eunjin ran up to her brother that looked exactly like her. You didn’t spot Hanbin or Eomoni but instead a smiley-faced boy approached you, “Are you by chance…THE NARI?” You froze for a second before nodding, “I’m Nari…yes” The boy smiled even wider, “Well your prettier than in the pictures I was shown. I’m Bobby by the way…I’m sure your looking for Hanbin…come with me!” You shyly walked behind him and followed him into the other changing room, “His Eomoni told me you were coming so we decided to surprise him…”

 

All you could think about was Hanbin. As you entered the other changing room you spotted Dana taking pictures with her twin looking brother. She smiled at you as you smiled back. Then you heard him…”Eomoni what kind of surprise is this? You never give me surprises…” He had his eyes closed and Eomoni was behind him closing his eyes, “Just wait for a minute it’s almost here I promise.” When she saw you coming through she let her hands go and BI looked at her with a smile before looking around the dressing room.

 

“I don’t see it Eomoni…I knew you were…” Bobby pulled you out in front of him and there you were in front of him. His eyes went wide as so did his mouth, “N-Nari? I-Is that y-you?” Your eyes were already filled with tears as you saw his smile once again. Half his teeth flashed in between his smile, as he was about to come hug you. You ran up and jumped into his arms. “Yes…it’s really me.” You felt the warm tears fall down your cheeks. You inhaled once and all the memories you had of him filled your mind.

 

The rest of the members from Team B had quietly come inside to get a look at you and they took out their phones and took a video of the whole thing. As you let go of him and pulled away the members started to chant, “KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER.” Your cheeks grew a deep red so you walked away and hid behind Eomoni to cool down your cheeks. Hanbin was grinning from ear to ear and yelled, “YAH stop it!” He chased the members who were taking a video of him.

 

Bobby came over and pulled your hand, “Come here we need to talk!” You quickly walked behind Bobby as he pulled you into the other dressing room again. He pointed toward a chair and you sat down, “So Nari…tell me everything!” Your forehead wrinkled before asking, “Tell you what?” Bobby smiled, “Tell me your love story…” 


Hello readers, Author-nim here~ I really hope your enjoying my first fanfic. It's kind of werid because I feel like I'm sharing a real story with you but it's just an imagination that kind of plopped in my head. Either way please do COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, & UPVOTE! 

 Enjoy^^