FIFTEEN

~ Pringles Boy ~

As the next few days passed you noticed that BI had gotten a little bit edger. He wasn’t as calm and happy as he normally was. You had watched the Mix and Match episode and you had seen how unsure BI looked. He looked stressed in your eyes. That night when he came home he sighed before landing in bed, “Oppa you okay?” He nodded before turning his head to you, “Just looking at you makes up for this bad day.”

 

You smiled at his cuteness but realized that he had always cheered you up. This time you were going to cheer him up, “Want to talk about it? I’m sure I could help you or something…or I can just listen to you?” BI sat up and looked at you with his serious eyes, “Well actually Bobby and I started this program called Show me the Money Season 3 and well I haven’t been doing so well. I messed up my lyrics during the auditions and then I tripped during the 2nd part. I passed but it was embarrassing. Now on top of this…YG is making us redo our monthly assessment with the two new members. I have Chanwoo in my group and he’s a nice kid but he doesn’t seem to be getting it. I don’t know how to explain it…it’s just been a little stressful for me. That’s all…”

 

He sighed as he smiled, “I really needed to let that all out.” You sat there staring into his eyes that seemed to be twinkling in the dark room, “Can I say that you’re my role model?” He chuckled after hearing the words come out of your mouth, “What? Role Model? How?”

 

You smiled as you replied back to him in confidence, “You’re so devoted to music…so devoted to everything. Everything’s stressful but you manage to take care of it. I’m sure you’ll get past thru this. Chanwoo seems like a good kid oppa. Don’t be too mean! He is younger and imagine if you were him with all these scary hyungs?” You chuckled as his face lightened, “Your right…I never thought from his perspective. Why can’t you just be there when we’re filming so I don’t get all mad and scary on screen?”

 

You chuckled, “That’s not something I should manage oppa. That’s all you~ Letting it out to them isn’t the best but if it’s what makes them do the work then you should know better since you’re the leader and not me.” He smile was now stretched out from ear to ear, “You just make things easier somehow…what would I do without you?”

 

He pulled you down and tightly hugged you in bed, “Goodnight Nari…”

 

 

The next morning was the same as usual he wasn’t there. You checked online to catch up on the next episode for Mix ad Match. After listening to YG’s words you were a little flustered, “How could Samchung do that?” The survival show had now confirmed the 3 out of the 7 members for iKON. BI, Bobby and Jinhwan were the ones who were confirmed the rest of Team B were going to have to fight for their position in the group. Your heart broke, “This is what Oppa was so stressed about…it wasn’t about the other show or Chanwoo. It was about the rest of the Team B members.”

 

While watching the episode you broke into a tear, “Aw…b-but they were all suppose to debut together.” Today BI had texted you that another new member was going to be apart of this show. You already knew that he wasn’t going to open up to the new guy. After feeling more and more anxious you decided to make your way to YG.

 

You quickly made your way there but realized you were too late as BI was in the middle of his individual interview. As you heard the words coming out of his mouth you could tell he really wasn’t a fan of this new kid that came into the show. He finished his interview and left the setting for the next member. As he exited the room he saw you, “Nari what are you doing here?” You made your way to him, “What did you just say in that interview oppa?? That wasn’t very nice~”

 

BI scratched the back of his head, “Well if you met the guy you wouldn’t like him either.” You gave him a look of disapproval but then smiled, “Of course I wouldn’t…if he’s here to take Team B’s original 6 spots then no I probably won’t like him.” He couldn’t help but smile that you agreed with him in this case.

 

He grabbed your hand and took you to the balcony. You walked passed the members as they were waiting for their turn for their interview you quickly bowed and said your hello’s before you were dragged off.

 

After reaching the balcony the first thing you felt was a warm embrace, “Thank you for coming…” You hugged him back tighter and decided to peck his cheek, “Sorry for not being able to be there for you!” He pulled away, “HUH! What do you mean…you’re always there for me!”

 

You shook your head in disagreement, “No…you’re the one who’s always there for me, but I can’t seem to do anything for you.” He stood there staring into your eyes, “Is that really how you think? Honestly…just being able to be next to you makes me feel better, and I’m not just saying that! Being with you makes me more calm and rational.”

 

Listening to his words you felt sad for him, “I promise I’ll do something for you then…I promise~”

 

He nodded his head, “CALL! You don’t have tooo…but since your insisting I can’t wait!” He smiled wide with his white teeth showing and his dimples becoming noticeable.

 

“Bad news today…I don’t think I’ll come tonight…the new member is moving in today and we have to hold him a welcome party of course. I’ll see you tomorrow though…” You sadly pouted hearing the news, which only made you look cute in BI’s eyes.

 

“Stop that! Your making me mad!” He quickly pulled you in to a passionate kiss. As he pulled away you slowly put your head against his chest, embarrassed that he would see your pink face, “Make sure to come home tomorrow okay Oppa?” You looked up at him with a smile, “I promise I will Nari~”

 

As tomorrow came quickly you went to your laptop and checked in on to see if there was a new episode. It was going to come out tomorrow. You waited and waited for hours until you finally received a call, “Yeobsayo? Oppa? Where are you?” His voice was soft, almost like a whisper, “Mangwon District…”

 

“Oppa…what are you doing there?” You were worried. He was supposed to be practicing. He was supposed to be filming, “I just came to clear my mind. I just wanted to be alone…I just wanted to call and tell you that I might not be able to come tonight…”

 

You felt even worse, your heart was starting to feel as if it shattered, “W-Want me to come to you?” BI’s voice was calm now; “No…I just want to be alone for a bit…clear my mind. I’ll come by tomorrow~”

 

You felt lonely, but not only that you felt as if BI was going through some hard things and you couldn’t be there for him. The next day came by slowly as if hours felt like years.

 

You waited for him to return so you decided to finally watch the new episode. This is where you saw that BI wasn’t filming. He wasn’t there filming during the time that he had called you. As you kept watching the episode you felt bad. All the members looked a little scared. The camera crew finally had found BI in Mangwon. He came up to the camera smiling with a tired look on his face. He looked as if he were about to cry. As the tears fell from your eyes the door had suddenly opened and in came BI.

 

You wiped away your tears and ran up to him, “Hey you…” He could tell from your voice that something was wrong, “Nari…what’s wrong? Are you okay?” He pulled you back to get a look at your face but you covered it instead and pulled him in for another hug.

 

“You could’ve just told me you were having a hard time with all this.” That was all you could manage to say before bursting into tears again. He pulled away again and this time you saw his face, “A-are you crying?” You quickly wiped away his tear that had fallen from his eye. “Come here you…” You pulled him into your arms. Wrapping your arms around his neck you wrapped your legs around his waist as he walked over to the sofa and sat down.

 

There was no space in between you two as you both were tightly embraced softly crying. 


AHHH~ ENJOY! Sorry it was a lame chapter~ TT_TT

Please do comment, upvote, and subscribe if you havent?

Check out my new story too~ I"ll be updating that soon~