TEN

~ Pringles Boy ~

He had a huge grin on his face, which only made you bite your lips, “No…” Dana looked as if she was about to scream at the intense look he was giving you. “If you wanted a kiss you should’ve just said so…” You looked into his sparkling eyes, which made you go weak in the knees, “Oppa you need to…” A smirk formed his lips, “Need to what? Stop making you weak in the knees?” You didn’t even realize that he had already grabbed you by the waist.

 

His lips brushed against your ear, “We can continue this later…” As he slowly let go he pecked your forehead and headed back into the practice room. You finally felt like you could breath again and took a deep breath. “OHMYGOD. That was soo hot! Are you two always this y together?” Dana exclaimed while you placed your hand against the wall, “I-I don’t know what just happened.” Your whole body just shivered at the thought of his lips being so close to your ear.

 

“Oooh, I wish I were you right then!” Dana said while hitting you. “Unnie did you know he was coming out?” She proudly nodded yes as you hit her back, “WHYYYY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME! I’M SO EMBARRASSED!”

 

“If I had told you it would’ve ruined this moment that I just witnessed.” She stood there laughing at your bright red face. Just then her phone began to buzz, “Okay, I’m coming! Duty calls! I’ll see you later Nari…text me all the details that happen tonight!!” You playfully hit her as she ran away laughing.

 

You mustered up the courage to face BI after what had happened. You opened the door carefully and noticed that they had already finished eating and were back to practicing. You carefully made your way to the couch and sat there to watch.

 

The music was loud, the dance steps looked hard, and yet they were all doing it with so much ease. You noticed that BI wasn’t dancing and instead he was standing in front making sure nobody was out of step or didn’t know what they were doing. You’ve never seen him so serious. Junhoe accidently missed a step and BI stopped the music, “Again.” He restarted the music and again they danced. They did this again and again until it was flawless.

 

You took a deep breath as you were feeling tired after just watching them dance. You laid down on the couch and made sure you could still see them. BI’s hoodie added more room for you to snuggle up in so you decided to take a nap.

 

After a couple hours your phone inside your hoodie pocket began to buzz. You quickly took it out and answered still with your eyes closed, “Yeobsayo?” The phone was crackling, “N-N-Nari-a-ah!” Your eyes opened wide, “W-Who is this?” You noticed the practice room was dark and the members weren’t there anymore. “Where is everyone?” You hung up the phone and quickly headed to the door.

 

It was locked. You shook the door handle but it wouldn’t budge. Instead you went back to the couch and decided to take another nap. It was dark and someone would come around again soon or later. You were soon fast asleep. It wasn’t until later you heard a van door close. Your head was placed on a lap. It smelled familiar. You opened your eyes to see BI staring down at you, “Oppa…” BI smiled at your sleepy face, “Sorry we left you…we were trying to scare you but you just fell asleep didn’t you?” He chuckled but stopped when he saw a tear roll down your closed eye, “I thought you forgot about me…”

 

BI ran his fingers through you hair that helped you fall back asleep, “I’d never forget you…”


Sorry for the short chapter!