FIVE

~ Pringles Boy ~

The morning arrived quickly with the light shining into the living room. The younger members woke up first and turned around to see the older members all sleeping on each other. Junhoe quickly took a picture of them and showed Donghyuk and Yunhyeong. They were chuckling to each other, which woke up Jinhwan. “Yah, be quiet…we’re sleeping!” Bobby slowly opened his eyes to notice the weird room, “Where are we?” He felt a head on his shoulders and noticed Jinhwan and you on his shoulders. He closed his eyes again before realizing the situation and quickly got up. Your head fell to the other side. Jinhwan opened his eyes still sleepy yelled, “YAH! What was that for?”

 

The members shushed him while snapping a picture of you and BI still sleeping. “Don’t you wish you were in a relationship now?” Yunhyeong smiled at you two. Junhoe then commented, “Hyung is so rude. Shouldn’t she be sleeping comfortably? Why is he sleeping so peacefully and letting Noona struggle?” He was a little mad and accidently kicked BI. Who soon woke up and looked up to notice that your head looked really uncomfortable.

 

He quickly got up and placed your head on his shoulder, “What time is it?” Jinhwan replied, “7am…” Donghyuk who was smiling at the sight quickly yelled, “KIMCHI!” He snapped a picture and you woke up slowly, “I-Is it time to go?” You slowly stretched out your arms and looked up to notice the members staring at you. Your eyes opened wide and you put your hands to your face, “Is there something on my face?” Getting insecure you made your way to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror to notice nothing was in particularly wrong.

 

“Hyung…is it just me or does she look prettier after waking up?” Donghyuk asked. BI smiled as he looked at Donghyuk, “She’s always pretty…” The members who weren’t ready for the cheesiness started throwing pillows at BI. You came back with a fresh face and noticed the boys messing around again. “Ummm…are you guys okay?” BI looked up from under all the pillows, “Yeah we were just talking about how beautiful you look in the morning.”

 

You looked at the rest of the members and laughed. Instead of being cute you yelled, “PILE HIM!” You all jumped on top the pillows that covered BI. You being the second one on the bottom you could feel the weight getting heavier and heavier. “Omg you guys are so heavy! I should’ve been last…” The rest of the members were laughing as they quickly got off of you.

 

Just then Jinhwan gets a call, “Yeobsayo?” Everyone was silent until Jinhwan had hung up the phone, “Who was it?” Bobby asked with a serious voice which was first. Jinhwan yawned before saying; “Manager hyung is here to pick us up…for some reason YG wants to meet with us.” You observed the boys faces to notice that they weren’t looking very happy.

 

“Who’s YG?” You asked out of curiosity. Yunhyeong replied, “The CEO…” The boys slowly cleaned up the living room and went to the front door to say goodbye to you. You waved to the boys as the exited the front door. BI was the last one to leave and he pecked your cheek, “I’ll see you later…” You smiled shyly and placed your hand on your cheek. “Oh, Hanbin-ah…your hoodie?” He smiled, “Keep it! A little gift for you~”

 

Just like that they got into a black van and quickly left. You closed the door and leaned against the door while taking a deep breath, “I can’t believe that happened…” Soon your phone began to ring as you rushed to your bag you picked it up just in time, “Yeobsayo?”

 

“Nari-ah? You back in Korea? Why didn’t you tell me? Come visit me right now!” You looked at the caller ID and noticed it was your Uncle Hyunsuk, “Samchung! Sorry Sorry! I didn’t know you were in Korea either~” You joked. He chuckled and replied, “Come to my office I actually need to talk to you. Your mother told me to make sure you were doing fine…this is the address be here in 30 minutes!” You hung up and posted the note of the address on the table.

 

You quickly took off the skirt you were wearing and pulled on some ripped jeans and your sneakers. You decided to keep on BI’s hoodie since it was warm. You left the house and made your way to a café grabbed a bagel and some coffee. As you waited for a cab you finished your bagel and coffee and skimmed thru your phone as you searched up Team B. They were really popular since all the neitzins were complaining and saying that Team B should still debut.

 

The cab took you took a weird shaped building. You paid the driver and walked inside. “I wonder what kind of work Samchung does…” You walked inside the building and at the front desk the lady greeted you, “Hello…how may I help you?”

 

“I’m here to meet Yang Hyunsuk…my name is Nari. Yang Nari.” She quickly called him and says into the phone, “Your niece is here sir.” She told you the directions to go upstairs and you followed them to reach a clear door. You knocked before entering, “Annyonghae-“ Your eyes met his. “Oh Nari…wait for a minute outside I need to talk to these boys.” 


Wow my cliffhangers are horrible~ Hope you enjoy^^ I'll be updating again maybe in a hour or less~~ WOOHOO Double update. I guess I'm the only one excited. 

 GOSHHH he looks so good when he's all serious~ 

 OH LORD. I think Junhoe is creeping up on my bias list everyone. I mean look at this boy. I'm probably goint to spam watch out. SKIP IF YOU WANT TO.

 AW WHAT CUTIES. OMGOSH.

 BLONDE AND BLUE EYES?? well he looks HOT WHUTWHUT.

 WHEN BOBBY S. YAAS YOU GO BOBBY

he looks so sad. I WILL FEED YOU HANBIN! COME TO ME~

 

 

RHYTHM TA & AIRPLANE ARE AOUT ON YOUTUBE GO WATCHHHH!!!!

LINK: RHYTHM TA AND AIRPLANE