SIXTEEN

~ Pringles Boy ~

Filming had stopped for 2 days since BI and Bobby were busy with Show Me the Money Season 3. You were in the living room bored out of your mind so you decided to visit the other members. You hadn’t seen them in so long. As you walked over next door a taller man opened the door, “Hello…may I help you?” He looked at you with a curious face, “Yeah, can you let me in…” He frowned, “Do any of the members know you? Are you related to any of them?”

 

All you could think of was, ‘Who is this guy?’ Jinhwan finally came to the door, “Nari? Come on in!” The taller boy let you through as you walked past him without giving him another glance.

 

You felt like it was home again as you entered the packed rooms. The living room had now a bunk bed stuck in between the sofas. Jinhwan sat down and patted the seat next to him, “Sorry about that guy he’s Hongseok the 3rd member.” He had finally made his way toward the living room, “Jinhwan-ah you know her or something?” Not really liking his tone you replied instead, “Yes I do know him. I also know the rest of the Team B members.”

 

Calming yourself down he looked at you sternly, “Well then my bad. I thought you were a crazy fan or something.” He apologized and you accepted it but you could tell why Hanbin didn’t like the guy. 

 

You and Jinhwan went back to talking, “So how and Hanbin been?” You knew you could trust Jinhwan, being that he was the oldest and held the most secrets, plus you felt as if you could share everything with him.

 

“Well I don’t want to lie and say everything’s perfect. It’s going good and all but recently he’s been kind of moody and I really don’t know if it’s cause of me or because of the stress of this program? Either way I sometimes feel like I’m useless to him and I can’t do anything for him I guess…”

 

Jinhwan took a deep breath, “Well then I guess I should have this conversation with you…” Things got quiet and you felt confused, “What do you mean?” Jinhwan smiled, “Don’t worry it’s not a bad thing. Remember when I said I’d save some conversation for later? It happened when you first kissed Hanbin.” You nodded your head remembering that day, “Well I guess today is the day I tell you.”

 

Jinhwan began his story, “When you came over that day to check out Hanbin’s apartment back when he was still a trainee…well I was one of the members. Bobby was the other one. He wasn’t in Korea yet but I was actually making my way toward the apartment. I saw Hanbin come out with you and didn’t really think twice to whom you were. Later I had already finished unpacking and Hanbin came in…

 

We got to introduce ourselves and actually became pretty close within that one day. We actually got pretty deep into our conversation and started talking about life. He then asked out of nowhere if I had a girlfriend. I said no of course and then I asked him the same question. He said there was a girl that he liked but he didn’t know if that girl liked him back. I didn’t really think about you at the time so I left it. As months passed by I saw you once and then I never saw you again. It was weird because there was one day when he just left practice and ran somewhere. He came back late at night with puffy eyes.”

 

Jinhwan stopped and asked you a question, “Wait you left for America right?” You nodded, “Yeah why?” His eyes lit up, “What was the date? If you remember?” You answered with confidence, “September 15.” Jinhwan’s lips grew to a smile, “So it was you then…”

 

Confused as you were you asked, “Me what? Finish your story!!” He chuckled as he continued, “Well on September 15 he left somewhere and didn’t come back until late with puffy eyes. When he came back to the apartment I asked him where he was. He told me that the girl he liked had left Korea. I managed to ask him that day what this girl looked like, so he showed me a baby picture of some girl and him. I couldn’t tell what the girl would look like as she aged so I just nodded my head. He later told me it was you…the girl that visited one time. I asked him if he really liked you why didn’t he go visit you often?

 

And he said that you only thought of him as a friend, so he tried to seem busy so that it didn’t look like he liked you. I thought he was stupid. After you had left he wasn’t as happy as he usually was. He had gotten this sort of edge to him. This was when the rest of the Team B had joined and we all were practicing together. He showed his harsh side and this is what made him the leader he is today.

 

Every year on September 15 he would skip practice and make his way to the airport. I went with him once and he just sat there. The whole day he stood there hoping you would come back. Once it was 11pm, I grew tired so I would force him to come home. There was a day when Bobby went with him and they didn’t end up coming home until 4am. I asked Bobby what took so long and he told me that Hanbin had told him that he also missed your birthday. He was so heart broken on that day he would always cry about his mistakes.

 

There was one day when YG said that the monthly assessment was going to be on September 15, so he couldn’t ditch and instead he called in sick just so he could go visit you. He actually almost bought a ticket to go visit you. Though he had no idea where you were. He was so close to buying one, but we stopped him. Soon the whole Who is Next show started so he was pretty occupied and forgot about things for awhile. Instead of being sad on September 15 he was happy. He talked about you to the other members sometimes. We would listen to the dumb stories he would tell us about how he tried to confess to you, but your mom came in and yelled at you.

 

We were dying to know who you were and what you looked like. So did Hanbin. We were all in a way mesmerized. The stories he told and the way he told them sounded like a fairy tale. You seemed to good to be true. He always found a way to talk about you. We never really got bored of his stories either. Until one day, Bobby told me first that you were coming. At first we were going to tell him, but then he probably wouldn’t have been able to focus on the mission we had. So we kept it to ourselves.

 

Then you came and I’ve never seen him that happy. I never thought I would see him that happy actually.”

 

As you wiped away your tear that was rolling down your face you noticed some sniffles coming from the ground. You looked down to notice the rest of the members, “We were really glad that we were going to be able to meet you Noona!” You smiled at them with tears forming in your eyes. “Thank you…thank you for telling me”


Sorry for the late update. Been working on my other story: Click HERE!

Enjoy~ Please do comment and upvote^^