NINE

~ Pringles Boy ~

After all the packing and unpacking you finally cleaned out your apartment. Your room was clean and your clothes were in the closet. You walked out of your room and into the mess that was in the living room. BI walked in with the last box of his, “Finally…I…got…all…my…clothes here…” He took breaths in between every word, which only made you laugh.

 

After moving all his clothes into the other room you helped him put his clothes in the closet, “So is this my room?” he shyly asked. You nodded as you neatly folded the clothes. He peeked a look from the corner of his eye, “Does that mean we’re not sleeping together?” You froze for a second and then continued folding, “Oppa what are you talking about. Isn’t it too early.” He chuckled before agreeing.

 

“Fine fine, you can sleep in your own room and I’ll sleep here…all alone~” He teased, “Just so you know you won’t be sleeping with me then!” You looked at his grinning face as you replied, “Fine by me. I sleep alone either way!” His grin was taken away from him and placed on your face. He pouted before returning back to folding.

 

Just then Jinhwan ran inside and yelled, “Hanbin-ah! Let’s go we have to head back now!” BI turned his head to reply back to Jinhwan, “Okayyy! I’m coming!” He looked over at you who just continued to fold, “Go ahead, I’ll finish this for you.” He smiled as he kissed your forehead and ran out the door. You smiled at his running back but it faded as you turned around to be faced with all his clothes on the ground.

 

“He always leaves at an important moment.” You shook your head and quickly folded the rest of the clothes and placing them in the closet. After you finished you swept the floors clean and made your way to the living room. Your couches and TV had already arrived to the apartment from your house. You sat on the couch to only realize that your stomach was grumbling.

 

You decided to run to a store and get some food. As you ordered your food you saw a familiar face, “Dana is that you?” She looked over to realize it was you and came running over, “Nari! What are you doing over here?” “I just came to get some food, I’m starving like crazy!” She laughed as you ordered and sat down at the table she was sitting in.

 

“So how’s it been? I heard good news from oppa that you and Hanbin are official?” You shyly smiled as you nodded, “Low key don’t tell anyone…but he moved in with me!” She looked as if she were about to scream but kept it inside, “OMG. What? He’s living with you? Where?” You told her everything that happened. By the end of the story she was smiling with tears in her eyes, “You are the cutest couple I have ever heard of. Ohmygod.”

 

Just then her phone began to buzz, “Yeobosayo? Oh Oppa…what’s up? Right now? Okay, I’ll be there in a couple minutes. How many? 5 okay! See you!” You looked at her curiously, “What happened?” She replied with a sigh, “Oppa wants me to bring him and s food.” You chuckled as she got up and went to order some food on the go, “Dana…where is your brother?” “He’s at the building in the practice room why?”

 

A smile grew on your face, “Can I come? I’m going to drop off a little delivery as well.” She smiled along with you and you both ordered.

 

As you both made your way to the YG building you talked about how you wanted to meet the other team. She brought you along to meet up with her brother. As you entered the door the 5 guys stopped dancing and rushed over to Dana, “Hey Dana!!! It’s good to see our food again~” Mino teased as he quickly hugged his sister and left for the food.

 

“Well that was my brother and these are the rest of the members!” You laughed as she briefly introduced you all to them. “So you’re the girl that Hanbin is with?” Mino asked as he smiled along. You nodded, “Yeah as of yesterday!” Jinwoo asked, “So how did you guys meet?”

 

Before you answered the question your phone began to buzz, “Yeobsayo?” It was Hanbin, “Hey Nari you want to go out to eat with me and the boys?” Before you replied you quickly said your goodbyes to the Winner members and made your way to the other dance room, “Oppa, stay right where you are!!!”

 

You hung up the phone and peeked through the door to see if they were all still there. Thankfully BI was still looking at his phone in disbelief as you opened the door with bags of food in each hand. “Thank god you guys haven’t left yet! I brought you food!”

 

The boys ran over to you as you placed the food down on the floor. BI walked over to you with a hug, “You should’ve just said so on the phone…you had me worried for a second. Where were you?” You smiled at him while hugging him back, “I just came back from talking to the Winner members. I met up with Dana at the store so I decided to get some food for you guys since I knew you all would be hungry!”

 

You looked back at the boys enjoying their meal, “THANK YOU NARI!” They all replied in unison, which only made you smile wider. “Oppa you should eat too…” You walked over to grab the box that was for Hanbin and handed it to him. “Thank you…” his lips formed into a cute little smile that only made you want to kiss him.

 

Instead you left, “I’ll be right back…” As you left the room you bumped into Dana, “Girl! What was that for? You should’ve kissed him! I saw it! I saw the look he was giving you and the look you were giving him! You should’ve just gone for it!” You smiled at the fast talking Dana before replying, “I don’t want things to be fast paced. I just want to enjoy the relationship slowly. I already kissed him once today…I don’t want to seem desperate or something by wanting to kiss him again. Why does he always have to look so kissable.”

 

You took a deep breath before turning around and bumped into him, “So you wanted to kiss me again?”


TADAHH~ double update^ Enjoy!

Please...COMMENT, UPVOTE, & SUBSCRIBE!

OMG. so like i hated watching their concert online on youtube. it made me so sad when BI was with that fangirl. ugh and she was so pretty and im so ugly. and ugh god BI just ruined everything. im so mad you guys, but i think im more sad than mad. he was with another girl TT_TT