TWELVE

~ Pringles Boy ~

Weeks passed as if they were days. He wasn’t as busy as you thought he would be but he was definitely getting more into his schedule. They were all packing up for their trip to Japan. “Noona! Did you hear? We’re performing with Bigbang and 2NE1 subnaenims.” They all came barging in through the front door. A little startled you laughed and went back to folding BI’s clothes into his luggage.

 

“Yeah I heard! That’s going to be so awesome for you guys! You nervous?” Yunhyeong shyly smiled as he clenched his heart, “I think my hearts’ been pounding the most.” Junhoe ran his fingers through his hair, “Of course not…I mean look at how good I look!” Donghyuk hit Junhoe as he was clenching his stomach, “Sure hyung!”

 

After finishing packing for BI he comes out of the shower with just a towel. Not sure where you should look you looked into his eyes and just started laughing, “OPPA! Why are you wearing a towel like that?” Even the members began to laugh as they stared at BI’s girly way of wearing a towel. Bobby walked over to BI grinning, “Maybe you should wrap it around just your waist.”

 

BI’s face was turning a slight pink as he rushed toward his room. You couldn’t stop laughing at the picture of him in your mind, “Noona did you know that he usually comes into our dorm to shower...” You looked up to Donghyuk and nodded, “You know what that’s actually true! Why?” Jinhwan chuckled, “Isn’t it obvious? He doesn’t want you to see him like that!”

 

You chuckled as he came back with clothes on. Not being able to rid of him in his towel you giggled lightly to yourself. “So you think that’s funny?” BI raised his voice as he ran over to you and began tickling you, “How about now? Is it funny?” You couldn’t hold it and laughed out loud with tears coming out your eyes, “No! No! Oppa! Stop!”

 

The members stood there watching the couple enjoy their few moments together before they had to split. “God you guys need to get a room…” Bobby shook his head at the sight. You were still laughing with tears, “This is our room though…” BI pointed in Bobby’s face, “That’s true! Get out! I have business with her!” He looked back at you on the floor with tears in your eyes. He got closer and closer as you moved farther back and back, “Oppa Stop! No moreee!” You backed up until your back was against the wall.

 

“This is payback for laughing at me!” He held your cheek and came in for a kiss. One by one the members ran out of the room, “YAH HYUNG!! EW WHAT ARE THEY DOING! IN FRONT OF USS!!”

 

As he pulled back he chuckled checking to see if the members were gone, which they were. You were still slightly blushing as you pushed him back on the sofa then got on top of him and began your tickle torture. “Now this is payback for before oppa!” He lay there laughing and moving around that it was hard for you to stay on top. It wasn’t until a couple seconds later he had managed to get on top of you and began chuckling and evil laugh.

 

“My turn!” 


2nd update will be right after I upload this one! Sorry for the long wait~