FOUR

~ Pringles Boy ~

 

You chuckled at the sight and hurried over to the living room and spread out a blanket. “Sorry I don’t have furniture here yet…it’s coming in a few days.” They all helped set out the blanket and quickly shook their heads, “No problem at all don’t worry Noona!” You smiled at their smiling faces. Then BI quickly took out the chicken and pizza out, “By the way you don’t really know everyone so let me introduce them…” You nodded, “I know Bobby and Yunhyeong-sshi.”

 

Yunhyeong looked over at you with curious eyes, “Wait really? How?” You realized that you sounded a little creepy and blushed, “Ah~ Sorry I wasn’t creeping you or anything I just met your sister in the waiting room and she told me. I also met Dana or Mino-sshi’s sister?” They all nodded to the information while Yunhyeong looked a little disappointed, “I sort of wish you had creeped me now…” The members laughed at him while BI hit him, “Yah Hyung!”

 

Everyone was eating chicken now and BI introduced you to the rest of the members. “So there are a total of 6 of you? Then what was this battle thing today?” Jinhwan explained, “Well actually it was a show about Team A and Team B, us, going against each other to see who will debut first. Team A won so they are going to debut as a group called Winner.” You nodded as he explained, “Then what happens to you guys?” Junhoe stared deeply into his chicken, “Well that depends I guess…we might get disbanded or something like that…”

 

Shocked after hearing the news you sternly looked over at BI, “Is this true? All your hard work is just thrown off to the side then? What kind of program is this? Who came up with this? Let me talk to this CEO of yours.” You were getting all worked up and caused BI to stare at you with a glimpse of hope, “Nari-ah…it’s okay…I’m sure nothing bad will happen.” You looked at the rest of the members who seemed to have lost faith in themselves. They didn’t look like the group before who were all happy and yelling.

 

This made you a little upset to see them look so sad, “Want to see a movie?” The members looked up at you one by one. “What movie?” Donghyuk replied with a happy smile. “Wow you guys cheer up easily huh?” They slowly started to smile at each other and you went to grab a few of movies you brought from the states. “They’re in English but I can put up subtitles!”

 

You left them to decide the movie as you cleared up the trash. BI helped clean up and you two left the house to throw away the garbage. Not realizing that it was cold outside you shivered as you threw away the trash. Turning around you bumped into BI who had taken off his hoodie, “Here…I wouldn’t want you to get cold on the first day of our relationship…” You took his hoodie and pulled it over your head as he waited for you, “And next time don’t come looking so pretty or else I think the other members would want you~” You chuckled at his jealousy and hit him lightly. You both walked back inside to notice that the members were already sitting down and comfortably watching the movie that had started already.

 

“Hyung! Noona! Hurry up! The movie is about to start.” Donghyuk replied, as he looked more than excited. BI sat down next to Bobby and you sat down next to him. As the movie went on you realized that they had picked out Avengers. You had already seen it 5 times but it was still good.

 

As it was about to get better you looked over to BI who’s head was nodding up and down. You chuckled at the sight and woke him up, “Oppa…can we switch spots?” He looked a little confused before he scooted over and you sat in between Bobby and BI. You then poked him again, “Hanbin…if your tired you can sleep on my lap…” He stared into your face and for some reason this made you really nervous. He then scooted over more and placed his head on your lap. His eyes were still on you, which made you nervous. You couldn’t focus on the movie.

 

You took your hand and placed them on his eyes and then with the other hand you ran your fingers through his hair. His soft hair running through your fingers made them feel all tingly.

 

Bobby who nudged Jinhwan both looked over at you both and smiled, “I wish I was in a relationship now.” You looked over at Bobby and Jinhwan and nervously smiled. You looked back to BI and removed your hand that was covering his eyes. He had fallen asleep. His sleeping face was so peacefully it made you sigh at his beauty. You stared into his face as you noticed a wrinkle appear on his forehead. You continued to run your fingers thru his hair, which helped disappear the wrinkle that was forming. Your other hand naturally clasped the other side of his face. Your fingers playing with his ear.

 

You soon fell asleep onto Bobby’s shoulder. Bobby had naturally fallen asleep onto your head and Jinhwan had fallen asleep onto Bobby’s other shoulder. The rest of the members slowly fell asleep one by one.


So sorry for the long wait! I was thinking of adding a hook to this chapter but I couldn't think of one. UGH HELP ME. 

Anyways ENJOY! 

Make sure to COMMENT, UPVOTE, AND SUBSCRIBE! 

(Hanbin's face when Bobby tells Jinhwan to sleep with him! ohhnoo~)