EIGHT

~ Pringles Boy ~

“Well you killed him now…” Jinhwan whispered.

 

You got up and made your way back to your apartment, “Hey Nari where are you…” Before Bobby got to finish his sentence you were already out the door. Bobby went into BI’s room and checked on BI and Jinhwan, “Hey what happen-…Woahh what happened to BI? Did something happen omg GUYS HURRY COME OVER HERE!” The rest of the boys filed into the room and Jinhwan slapped BI a little in the face, “Yah! Wake up!”

 

BI stood up but was still in shock, “Well I’ll just tell you what happened. I just told Nari to call me Oppa since she always kept saying –sshi. Then BI got upset because I guess she never called him that so he started to pout and well she called him Oppa and then pecked him on the…”

 

The boys gasped loud, “NOOOOOO! HYUNG JUST LOST HIS FIRST KISS AND WE DIDN’T EVEN GET TO SEE IT??” Donghyuk pouted while touching his lips, “I wonder what it felt like…Hyung you okay? That was like two kills in one!” Junhoe was laughing, “Of course she had to do it and not Hyung. She seems to be more experienced don’t you think?”

 

These words finally slapped BI in the face, “Y-you think so? She’s my first but do you think I’m hers?” He suddenly got up and walked out the door without even putting on his shoes and walked out to your door. As he reached out for the doorknob the door opened with you standing in front of him, “Y-You…I’m sorry I just ran off…” BI sighed and put his hand against your cheek, “Can I just ask you one thing?”

 

You slowly nodded not sure what this was about, “A-Am I your first?” Your eyes widened with shock, “W-why could you tell? I d-didn’t mean to do it so suddenly I don’t k-know what came over me…” BI placed his finger on your lips, which hushed you, “So I am your first?” He smiled as you nodded your head up and down.

 

“That’s good because you’re my first too…” He removed his finger and this time he moved in closer. As your lips met you felt that tingle in your spine that you felt before, but this time it made your knees weak. He grabbed your back as you naturally put your hands around his neck. As you both slowly pulled away there was a flash and a loud yell. You turned to see and it was the boys grinning like crazy idiots.

 

“THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT HYUNG!” Junhoe yelled out with his face crinkled up with joy. Jinhwan and Bobby were pretending to react it out which only made you embarrassed, “STOP you guys are the worse!” Causing the boys to laugh you looked up at Hanbin who was smiling from ear to ear. You could only think ‘I got him back…my best friend.’


Sorry~ Sorry~ I didn't think it was going to be this short...I'll update again due to this >.< 

Please...COMMENT, UPVOTE, & SUBSCRIBE!