FOURTEEN

~ Pringles Boy ~

As months flew by you were enjoying your stay in Korea. You were actually enjoying your time with Hanbin. Every here and there they would all leave to Japan again to do some concerts. You were happy that he was enjoying what he was doing, but sad that he had to leave even if it was for a couple days.

 

While they were away on a trip you received a call from your uncle, “Hey Nari! I just wanted to tell you something…you know a while ago you said something about adding a member or whatever? Well I’m thinking of making another survival show with all of team B and 3 other boys.” You waited to let the information sink in, “Okay? Why are you telling me this Samchung?”

 

“Well I just wanted to ask you if you wouldn’t mind me saying that it was my idea?” You shook your head, as you smiled, “Of course not you go ahead Samchung! When is this program going to start exactly?” Before he got to tell you the date he was urgently rushed and said that he had to leave.

 

He hung up the phone and you sat there on your couch, “Survival program? Again? Why?” You immediately called BI. It ringed and ringed but went to voice mail. You hit your forehead, “Duh! He’s preforming right now!” So you decided to wait.

 

A couple hours later you a call, “Yeobsayo? Hanbin-ah! Did YG tell you about the news? I think you guys are going to debut soon…but there’s bad news.” He chuckled over the phone, “Is this what was so important? You never call during concerts so I was a little scared.” You pouted at him not sounding very shocked, “So you knew? Why didn’t you tell me then?”

 

“Actually I heard about it today but I wasn’t really going to tell you until I got back…since I thought it would be more appropriate then instead of by phone.” Being embarrassed you nodded in agreement and said your goodbyes.

 

 

The day came when they all returned from Japan. YG called them all in the dance practice room. There was going to be a big announcement today. You stayed behind at home wondering exactly what was going to happen today.

 

Meanwhile Team B…

 

After entering the dance practice they noticed the room was filled with cameras like how it was when they have started ‘Who is next.’ BI confidently walked in and the rest followed him near the seats. Just then YG walked in and the boys got up to greet him.

 

As YG explained the show to the members he then added, “Two new members will be added today and they will be here shortly. I hope you guys all get along…” Just then the door slowly opened and in came two boys bowing 90 degrees as they walked in and stood next to each other.

 

“These are the two boys I was talking about…Jinhyeong and Chanwoo. I’ll leave you guys to deal with the awkwardness.” As YG left the members introduced themselves. The awkwardness didn’t leave the room. After greetings were over the shooting was finished. The members got up to leave for their individual interviews. Night soon fell and the members were getting video graphed to their dorms. BI had freaked out a little. Donghyuk looked over to BI to see if he was going to do anything. He whispered, “Hyung how are you gonna tell Noona?” He shushed him before pointing to his phone.

 

They finally reached the dorm room and BI had texted to you that he might not be able to come home tonight since he had to sleep in his other dorm for the filming. You received the text and immediately felt disappointed. You decided to call it night and went into his room and fell asleep in his bed. It still smelled like him so you enjoyed sleeping there when he wasn’t home.

 

As they filmed you had fallen fast asleep. It was around 1am now and the lights to apartment were all turned off. All the cameras were turned off as well. BI quietly sneaked out of Jinhwan’s bed and quietly walked off to the door. Just then Chanwoo who was sleeping in the living room woke up to see his hyung’s figure, “Hyung? Where are you going?”

 

BI stopped in his tracks and told him to go back to sleep and that he was going to get some fresh air. As Chanwoo went back to sleep BI quietly made his way out the door. He opened the door to your apartment and quickly made his way to his room. Happily he noticed a lump in his bed, “So is this what you do when I’m not around?” He made his way into bed and snuggled you up.

 

You shifting in your sleep felt a cold arm wrap your waist and your back wasn’t so empty and instead was embraced. “Oppa?” You turned around to see BI smiling at you in the dark room, “What are you doing here? I thought you were filming in your dorm? Shouldn’t you be there!”

 

His shy smiled crossed his face, “But I wanted to sleep with you…”


New Story : "I like him, but he likes you"

You should check it out if you like Hanbin and Bobby~ Lol