SIX

~ Pringles Boy ~

“Team B?” your voice sounded like whimper. “Samchung…you’re the CEO…of YG?” His face was still serious but you entered the room, “Why didn’t you tell me?” He looked at you with stern eyes, “Do you know them?” You ignored his question, “What were you exactly going to tell them Samchung?” He sighed, “Well I don’t have to tell you this but I’m kicking out some of the members, since they didn’t work out-“

 

You stopped him mid sentence, “Actually I don’t think you know what your doing if you were to do that Samchung.” BI looked over at you. He noticed your eyes were brim with tears. “You do know that Team B is really popular don’t you? Instead of disbanding why don’t you add a member. You won’t find another group like this Samchung…I swear you’ll definitely regret it if you disband them.”

 

You walked up toward him to show him the comments that the fans were posting. “They all are upset about it…I know you don’t want to do it but you have to because you said you would.”

 

YG was looking into your eyes with seriousness, “Tell me one thing…do you know these boys?” You hesitated for a second before nodding your head, “I’ve known Hanbin since childhood and the rest of the members just happened to become my friends over the past day.”

 

YG looked at you again but this time with a smile, “I’m a CEO for a reason I need to get to know my artists. You managed to do it in a day, but I wasn’t going to kick out anyone. I know what I said and I was going to tell these boys that they were going to be trainees for a bit longer. Your idea about adding a member is actually good one though…” You were grinning from ear to ear after hearing your uncle agree with you. You suddenly hugged him and he was surprised but hugged you back. The boys also joined the hug.

 

YG then ordered the boys to go back to practice. You were told to stay behind, “Nari…how’s the house? You okay living alone?” Your uncle went back to being a worrywart. You smiled as you recognized this part of your uncle, “I’m fine~ It’s actually not bad there, since I have lived there my whole childhood.”

 

“I know you don’t really have many friends here and well since you are friends with the boys why don’t you move in next door to them? I don’t want some fan to move in there or else there would be some bad things happening. Do you think you could move in there? You don’t have to but it’d make things easier for me to know you have at least those boys to be there for you if I’m not.”

 

You smiled as you nodded, “Really? I think that’s a great idea…and just to tell you Samchung since you already agreed to this idea. Me and Hanbin-ah are dating.” He chuckled, “You don’t think I noticed? I saw the way he was staring at you…boys are so obvious.” You laughed out loud before heading out and saying goodbye to your uncle.

 

You followed the directions to the dance practice room that Team B would be in from your uncle. You peeked through the door and saw them all practicing. Quietly opening the door you entered and sat down on the chairs. “WOOHOOO! You guys are so cool!” You yelled which startled the boys. They stopped what they were doing and ran over to you, “NOONA YOU WERE SO COOL TOO!” BI was still leaning against the mirror staring over at you and the boys.

 

Bobby walked over to BI, “What’s wrong?” BI shook his head, “Nothings wrong…everything’s perfect actually.” He smiled before catching you looking at him. You smiled at him and Bobby stared at BI, “Do you love her?” BI sighed and whispered into his ear, “Don’t tell her alright…” Bobby chuckled, “I knew it.” 


 

Sorry it took longer then I thought~ But I updated again^^ Don't forget to COMMENT, UPVOTE, and COMMENTTTTT!!! I really love hearing from you guys. 

 COMMENT~ COMMENT~ COMMENT~