THREE

~ Pringles Boy ~

“Love story?” you tilted your head to the side before wrinkling your forehead again, “I don’t understand what you mean.” He replied with a soft smile, “How you and BI fell in love of course!” You eyes grew wide and your face had flushed to a bright pink. Right then BI entered the room with the rest of the members. You looked up at him and he noticed your flushed face, “Bobby what are you doing to her…” Bobby chuckled, “Nothingggg~ Just asking her about your love story that’s all.”

 

The rest of the members who were grinning quickly ran behind Bobby and listened in, “Yeah tell us!” BI sat down next to you and replied, “How about I tell you? I’ll even give you all the juicy details!” You glared at BI before lightly hitting him on the arm, “What juicy details?” The members being totally amused of the show right in front of their eyes reacted to everything. BI shyly smiled, “Oh you know the fact that I had a crush on you since forever~” You stared at his eyes for a while before turning away and smiling, “Oh really? Why didn’t you tell me then? I thought you didn’t like me anymore since you were always so busy…”

 

BI’s smile faded, “Actually I thought you just thought we were friends so I didn’t want to ruin our friendship and I was actually really busy. I’m sorry I didn’t even get to say goodbye to you when you left for America.” Your smile then grew, “Well I actually always liked you too.” The members looked at each other before they gasped loudly, “OMG HYUNG GO FOR ITTT!” BI blinked a couple time before he smiled, “Are you sure your not just saying this because we lost the battle?”

 

You frowned as your hands naturally pinched his cheeks, “Aniya, I actually didn’t even think you were here…Eomoni surprised me too. Plus now that you’ve gotten older I think you’ve gotten better looking.” The members were now freaking out at the sudden confidence you had gained in a mere minute. “WOAHHH HYUNGGGG!” They yelled as you looked over at them freaking out with a smile on your face. As you turned back to face BI again you felt a warm feeling on your cheek. It was there for a brief second before he pulled back and you pulled your hand to your cheek.

 

The noise in the changing room went from loud to silent in .0001 second. Before you could even grasp what had happened in that moment BI who was smiling at your shocked face asked you the 6 words that you thought would never come out of his mouth, “Will you go out with me?” It was as if time had stopped. You were frozen almost. If it weren’t for Hanbyul who came in between you two ruining the moment a little before the members made it worse. “OMG IT’S THEIR BABY! THEY ALREADY HAD A BABY. HYUNG IS A DADDY!”

 

You laughed at the situation before placing Hanbyul on your lap and looked over at BI. You moved your lips closer to his ear and whispered, “I thought we were already dating?” You slowly got up taking Hanbyul with you and said goodbye to the rest of the members before exiting.

 

The members said their goodbyes to you and looked over to a grinning BI. “What’d she say?????” BI smiled into space and replied, “She said yes…” The members started yelling and started hitting BI with joy. As you closed the door you could hear the yelling that was coming from the room. You made your way to Eomoni with a smile on your face, “Unnie…why was Oppa yelling?” You looked at Hanbyul with a smile, “They are just really happy!”

 

 

Later that night, you said goodbye to Eomoni as she dropped you off back home, “Are you sure you don’t want to stay over tonight? You don’t even have any furniture in yet.” You declined the offer, “Aniyo Eomoni, I’ll be fine I promise!”

 

You entered your empty house with a smile on your face; “First day in Korea and I already got to meet him…” You the light to the living room as you a heard a voice behind you, “Meet who? Me?” You quickly turned around, “Hanbin…what are you doing here?” He grinned as he showed the bags of chicken and pizza in his hands. s also popped out behind him, “Hello Nari Noona!” 


Hello~ Enjoying the story? I hope sooo^^ Very sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to update again maybe..if I finish >.<

 He is so cute I can't even deal with him