ONE

~ Pringles Boy ~

Four years passed by as you finished high school in America and returned back to Korea. Arriving home you unpacked and looked around your empty home. Your parents decided to stay in America as they left you to leave to Korea. It was lonely but you’ll survive. You rushed back downstairs and out the door to the house that you knew so well and gave it a loud knock.

 

“Cominggg!” You heard an older lady yell. As they opened the door you couldn’t help but hug her tightly, “I’m back~” The lady hugged you back in comfort as she pulled you inside closing the door with her foot, “Nari-ahhh~ I missed youuu! When did you come back?” Your eyes filled with tears, “I just got back Eomoni!” She let go to get a better look at your face, “Go home and change into something nice right now. I need to take you somewhere! GO!”

 

She pushed you back out the door and surely enough you listened to her and ran back home to change into something more decent. You decided black heels since you didn’t know where exactly you were going to be taken.

 

You carefully made your way back to his house and walked inside closing the door behind you, “Eomoni, are you ready?” She came out with Hanbyul holding onto her hand looking cuter than before, “AWWW HANBYULLIE~” Hanbyul didn’t seem to recognize you but carefully walked up to you, “Are you Nari-Unnie?” You nodded in response and she hugged you tightly around the neck, “Oppa told me about you!”

 

You froze for a second as you remembered whom exactly her oppa was. Before you could reply back to her Eomoni tapped your shoulder and signed to get outside. You picked up Hanbyul and made your way outside as Eomoni locked the door behind her. A cab was waiting for you guys in the front as you placed Hanbyul next to you in the back seat Eomoni sat up in front with the Cab driver, “Ajusshi, can you take us to KBS studios.”

 

“Eomoni, why there? Is there a show going on?” A confused look grew to your face as she turned around and smiled, “Actually…yes…the best show we’ll ever see.” As you arrived to the destination you saw the huge line that was in front of the building. The driver pulled up around the side of the building and you and Hanbyul walked out. Eomoni paid the driver and told you to follow her through the side of the building. As you entered there was a man waiting with badges, “There is only two badges I’m sorry one of you is going to have to wait in the waiting room.”

 

You looked over at Eomoni who looked a little surprised, “I’ll stay then you take Hanbyul and go watch.” You shook your head, “Nono Eomoni you go ahead I’ll go and wait, besides I just came out of no where please you go with Hanbyul.” As they left the man took you to the waiting room. There was two other girls around your age. You bowed as you walked in, “Annyonghaesayo.” They also politely bowed and replied in the same manner.

 

It was awkward for a second until one of the girls asked, “So who are you related to in the group?” You blinked blankly looking at her, “Group? I thought this was a concert…” She nodded and the other girl said, “How’d you get in here without knowing any of the members?” You were really confused because you just tagged along with Eomoni.

 

That’s when it clicked, “Wait…is Hanbin in one of those groups?” The girls looked at each other, “I don’t know who the other members are but we can check online if you want?” You nodded quickly before scooting your chair over to the girl who was checking her phone, “Oh and my name is EunJin! My brother is Yunhyeong!” You smiled at her warn greeting, “My name’s Nari and well I don’t have siblings but you’ll see who I know once we find a picture” She chuckled as you looked over to the other girl who was smiling, “Well my name is Dana! My brother is Mino he’s in the Team A and her brother is in Team B.”

 

Before you were trying to think his through Eunjin shouted, “Here! Is he in Team A?” You looked carefully through the first group of 5 guys. You pointed to a round face member, “Dana is this your brother? He looks just like you!” She nodded with a smile on her face. “He’s not in this group then he must be in Team B?” You shifted your head to the side while Eunjin showed you the other group photo, “This is Team B…this is my brother!” She pointed to a slim faced boy who looked similar to Eunjin, “Wow you guys are truly related!” As you skimmed through the photo you saw someone that looked familiar.

 

You pointed to the face that looked familiar, “Is that Hanbin?” Eunjin looked at the boy you had pointed to and replied, “That’s BI! Let me check his full name…” As you stood there in shock waiting for a reply from Eunjin you took a deep breath and sighed before you heard it, “Yep his name is…Kim Hanbin.”