Epilogue

The Love Replacement.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue.

 

 

 

Fei blushed slightly as she sat down at the dinner table, Mrs. Zhang had been eyeing her discreetly. The elder lady however broke out into a smile as their eyes met.

 

“Good morning darling.” She cooed at the younger girl.

 

“Ah look at you, you’re glowing.” She went on to say earning slight chuckles from the girl. Her appetite had increased as well; she ate almost double the amount of food now. Feeling slightly embarrassed she refrained herself from taking a second helping of the breakfast they had been served.

Mrs. Zhang who noticed this laughed again. She took the serving spoon to put more food on to Fei’s plate.

 

“You need to eat more, sweetheart. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about, after all you’re eating for two now.”

 

Fei nodded slightly and bit her lip. Her doctor had advised her to eat more as well.

 

“Anyway, where’s that useless fiancé of yours?” Mrs. Zhang looked around to search for the guy.

 

“He’s asleep, Ayi.” Fei laughed knowing what was coming next.

 

“He’s sleeping?” The older woman exclaimed.

 

“It’s almost ten in the morning, how irresponsible can he be?” She clicked her tongue loudly.

 

“I’ll go wake him up.” Fei chuckled slightly as the lady went on and on about how he was supposed to be sleeping so late in the morning.

 

 

 

 

Yixing turned around and buried his face underneath the pillow when a soft voice called out to him.  It was one of those days when he felt like sleeping in, he was blatantly lazy.

He groaned slightly when she lifted the pillow off of his head; the light that seeped in from the windows almost blinded him.

 

“Yixing, you’re gonna be late for work. Wake up.”

 

“Five more minutes.” He mumbled sleepily.

 

“No. Wake up, now.” She said sternly.

 

 He could almost picture her standing there with her hands on her hips, glaring at him while she did so.

Before she could realize what was happening he had somehow managed to pin her up against the bed so that she was trapped underneath him, causing the girl to yelp slightly in surprise.

He beamed at her through his sleepy eyes and pecked her nose gently. She softened immediately; he could be so adorable at times.

She the side of his face gently.

 

“You’re gonna be late for work, Yixing.” She sighed.

 

He hummed softly, nuzzling her neck making her tickle.

 

“You’re glowing.” He murmured against her skin making the girl laugh.

 

“Am I? It must be the-“

 

“Noona!”

 

The door to their room burst open revealing Sehun who had his ever- so -stoic expression etched on his face.

 

Yixing groaned loudly to make his frustration quite evident. It wasn’t the first time the younger guy had rudely interrupted the couple. And what was worse was that Sehun would remain unfazed no matter what compromising position he found them in.

 

Yixing had several times re-considered his decision to let the younger guy stay at their place but then he would realize that if it weren’t for him he wouldn’t be here in the first place. He would probably be rotting away at home, trying ways to mend his broken heart.

He had come to the conclusion that he’d forever remain indebted to Oh Sehun for having helped him to reconcile with his only love.

 

“I need to borrow Noona.” He said eyeing the older guy who just nodded in return and glowered subtly to show his displeasure.

 

The girl laughed and pecked her sulking husband, asking him to get ready to go for work. She then followed the younger guy outside wondering what he was up to.

 

“What is it, Sehunie?”

 

She asked once she knew that Yixing had indeed headed to take a shower instead of lazing around on the bed.

 

“Noona…what do you think is a nice outfit to ask someone out?” He then went on to grab two semi-formal attires that had been sprawled on the couch.

 

The girl gleamed in delight.

 

“Oh Sehun, you are asking somehow out?” She exclaimed way too giddily. Sehun frowned at her sudden excitement.

 

“Who is it? Tell me.” She blabbered.

 

He blushed slightly, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

 

“Well…” He stammered.

 

“Wait is it Susan?”

 

Nayoung squealed loudly. She knew Sehun was slightly attracted to her newly appointed intern at her new gallery but she didn’t know he was actually thinking of asking the girl out.

Sehun nodded smiling slightly.

 

“I think she’s the one, Noona.”

 

Nayoung grinned widely.

 

“Oh my baby Sehun has grown up.” She pulled his cheeks roughly making him grimace. He wondered what had happened to his Nayoung Noona, she had become a different person. He sighed internally, the things love did to people.

However, he liked this side of hers. She was no longer the gloomy, reserved girl he had known, she laughed more, spoke more and she seemed genuinely happy. He was glad he had helped them get together. Though he may not admit it, he admired the couple and hoped to have that someone one day.

 

 

 

Sehun cowered slightly, the man seated right across him had been staring at him intently for the past ten minutes. He hadn’t come across as that intimidating when he saw his pictures or spoke to him over the phone. He was certainly wrong; he felt the guy would murder him with his stare.

 

“What’s your relationship with Nayoung?”

 

He asked Sehun. Sehun gulped slightly before answering him.

 

“Nayoung Noona? I’m just her intern.”

 

 What di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter