100th Day Attack

Risk

 

Months later.

(Phone conversation)

Taeyeon: Fany?

Tiffany: Hmmm. Yes Tae-tae?

Taeyeon: You’re still asleep? Sorry if I disturbed you.

Tiffany: it’s ok. I got home late last night because of practice; sorry I wasn’t able to call you, I was very tired.

Taeyeon: It’s ok. You busy today?

Tiffany: I have no schedule this morning. I want to see you. (Sweetly)

Taeyeon: Me too. I’ll pick you up at your dorm today, is that ok?

Tiffany: Sure, but I need to be home by lunch, we need to fly to Japan at 4.

Taeyeon: Japan?!

Tiffany: Yes. Sorry I wasn’t able to tell you about our trip Tae-tae. We were invited at the last minute.

Taeyeon: That’s alright Fany. I understand. So, I’ll be there in thirty minutes.

Tiffany: Ok my Tae-tae. Drive safely. I love you.

Taeyeon:  Yes I will my Fany. I love you too!

(End of phone call)

Time flew fast.

Tiffany was now on Taeyeon’s car.

“Where are we going Tae-tae?” Tiffany excitedly asked.

Taeyeon’s face was bright that day compared to the last 3 weeks when Tiffany had to fly to Singapore for a special shoot.

“At my condo.” Taeyeon simply answered.

Tiffany was expecting something like park, a high class restaurant, a 5 star hotel, but it was nothing like that.

Never the less, she loved Taeyeon’s answer.

She doesn’t care where Taeyeon would bring her as long as they’re together.

When they arrived in front of the building, Taeyeon opened the car door for Tiffany.

They walked to the building hand in hand forgetting that Tiffany was now a member of Korea’s best girls group and Taeyeon as a former member.

Taeyeon then pressed the password of the door and slowly opened it.

“What the-“ Tiffany covered with her hand, eyes wide open.

“Tae. What’s this?” she pointed out to the floor.

A white fluffy mat was laid on the floor, rose petals were spread all over with two wine glasses, a picture of them while they were in Gyeongju and a small pink heart shaped box was beside it.

Taeyeon led Tiffany to sit on the mat.

“Just a second Fany. I’ll just get something.”

Taeyeon went to the kitchen and took the food and placed it on the mat.

Then she went back again to get the wine.

“So…” Taeyeon started when everything was settled.

“Tae, what’s the special occasion?” Tiffany raised her eyebrow while Taeyeon was pouring the wine on the glass.

Taeyeon looked into Tiffany’s eyes, surprised.

“Fany?”

“Hmm? What is it Tae?”

“You forgot?” the happy face was erased.

“About what?”

“It’s our 100th day today.” Taeyeon mumbled.

“Oh shoot!!! Sorry Tae-tae.” Tiffany jumped off her seat and hugged Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry Tae-tae. I’m so so so so sorry. I really forgot.  I was too busy and I wasn’t able to check the calendar. I also forgot to count and changed my phone, remember? I forgot to put the alarm on my new phone.” Tiffany tightened her hug.

“It’s ok Fany. I understand.” The words that Taeyeon would always repeat.

Taeyeon pulled out a smile, to assure Tiffany that is was fine for her.

Tiffany then leaned closer to Taeyeon and planted a deep full kiss and pulled back after loosing her breath.

“Let’s just eat Fany-ah.”

After eating, Taeyeon took the pink box beside the picture frame and handed it to Tiffany.

“Open it!” Taeyeon happily instructed.

Tiffany did so.

“What the-“ Tiffany mouth hang wide open.

“Tae…” Taeyeon took the box from Tiffany’s hands and picked-up the necklace.

“See the lock Fany? I have the key.” Taeyeon pointed out to the necklace that she was also wearing.

She then put on the necklace to Tiffany’s neck while Tiffany traced her fingers on the thing.

“Tae, it’s beautiful.” Tiffany was about to cry.

“Just like you.” Taeyeon wiped the tears on Tiffany’s cheeks.

“I’m sorry Tae.” Tiffany couldn’t stop crying.

“Fany, it’s ok. Don’t worry. As long as I have the key, no one can ever, EVER enter your heart. Promise?” Taeyeon held out her pinky.

“Promise!” Tiffany locked her pinky with Taeyeon’s.

Slowly, Taeyeon moved closer to Tiffany, closing the gap between their lips.

She slowly laid Tiffany down on the mat when suddenly….

*Ring*Ring*

Tiffany quickly pulled her lips and Taeyeon stood up.

“I gotta answer this.” Tiffany quickly took the phone from her pocket.

“Hello?-Yes.-I’m busy.- But I don’t have any schedules this morning.-Ok. Fine. I’ll be there.” Tiffany then hesitated after the call.

“You have to go?” Taeyeon frowned.

“Sorry Tae-tae. I promise I’ll make it up to you.” Tiffany creased her forehead.

“It’s ok Fany. I understand.” There goes Taeyeon’s words again.

“I’ll get you home.” Taeyeon offered.

“You can just drop me by GG.” Tiffany shyly asked.

Taeyeon just nodded.

When Taeyeon’s car stopped in front of the building, she did the same, opened the car door for Tiffany.

“When are you coming back?” Taeyeon sadly asked as she tucked Tiffany’s hair behind her ear.

“Day after tomorrow. It won’t take long Tae-tae.” Tiffany tried to smile.

“Be careful, ok? Call me or even just send me a message.” Taeyeon’s lips made a straight line.

“Yes I will. I love you.” Tiffany whispered the last three words.

“I love you too my Fany.” Taeyeon then kissed Tiffany’s forehead and watched her enter the building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I just got our headline.”

 

 

 

 

 



 

Sorry guys for the late updates.

Problems in school and Family; left and right :(

i wasn't able to sleep since we had to rush my little brother to the hospital.

anyway,i think RISK won't reach 40 chapters, what do you think? :)

Thoughts are always welcome!

BTW,thanks to my new subsribers :*

~Keep safe!

~God bless♥