Addressing Love

Risk

 

-KNOCK-KNCOK-

“What was that?” Taeyeon bolted up from her bed.

She hit her head once and slapped her face.

-KNOCK-KNOCK-

Tiffany slipped her head from the small opening of Taeyeon’s bedroom door.

“Tae, food’s ready. You can come down if you want to.”

Without waiting for an answer, Tiffany closed the door and went back to the kitchen.

Taeyeon just sat on her seat, trying to analyze what happened.

“Good thing it was just a dream.” She mumbled to herself

“Should I go down or should I just stay here before I can release the truth to her.”

A breaking of a glass was heard from the kitchen.

Taeyeon quickly got off of her bed and ran towards where the sound was from.

“Pany!” she saw Tiffany standing beside the broken glass wine.

Tiffany just froze on her spot, mouth opened.

“Stay there Pany. I’ll clean it up.” Taeyeon ran towards where the broom was placed.

Tiffany didn’t move an inch.

Taeyeon quickly cleaned the mess.

She assisted Tiffany on the chair by the dinning table and sat beside her.

Ever since Taeyeon had stepped down on the stairs, she hasn’t heard Tiffany say another word.

 “Tiffany, you ok?” She whispered worriedly to the unconscious girl.

Tiffany just nodded her head once and kept on staring on the clear floor.

“Pany, I’m sorry.” Taeyeon whispered as she moved her head to the other side, hiding her face.

Tiffany moved her head to face Taeyeon and grabbed her by the jaw.

Taeyeon just bowed her head low.

“Me too Tae-tae. I’m sorry.”

Taeyeon finally lifted her head and looked deeply onto to Tiffany’s eyes.

“I have more to say, but-“

“But what Pany?”

“It’s not the right time Tae-tae.”

“Why?”

“Right now, I know you and I are…are…”

“Are what?”

“Are hungry.”

“WHAT?” Taeyeon stood up from her seat, surprised by the HUNGRY word.

“Come Tae-tae. Let’s eat. I know you’re starving.” She grabbed Taeyeon by the wrist and dragged her to the dinning table.

“I cooked your favorite plus your favorite mixture of coffee. It’s cold out there.” Tiffany patted Taeyeon’s head and sat on the opposite side of the table.

Tiffany ate her food happily, smiling and talking nonstop about her adventures, her auditions, about work, her life.

Taeyeon was surprised by Tiffany’s weird behavior.

“You ok Pany?” Taeyeon curiously asked, smiling while chewing her food.

“Yep! You?” Tiffany showed her signature eye-smile.

Taeyeon choked, seeing how sweet Tiffany’s smile for her was.

After the weird dinner, the two sat on the couch.

“Tae-Tae?”

“Hmm?”

“Let’s play a game.” Tiffany suggested enthusiastically.

“What game?”

Tiffany ran towards the stairs and entered her room.

After a few minutes, she came down running with 2 pens and papers on her hand.

She handed one pen and a piece of paper to Taeyeon.

“What’s this for?” Taeyeon raised the pen and paper.

“I want you to write everything you want to say about me or to me. Things you can’t express through your mouth and I’ll do the same.” Tiffany smiled.

Taeyeon stared onto the empty paper while Tiffany kept on writing on her’s and after a few seconds, erase them.

“Still can’t write something?” Taeyeon peeped on Tiffany’s paper.

“I think so. A few hours ago I had a lot in mind, but now I can’t write a thing.”

“Maybe it should be better if we say it instead of writing it.”

“Tae-tae, what’s the point of writing the things you can’t say?” Tiffany sweetly knocked on Taeyeon’s forehead.

“I’ll stay at the dinning table, maybe I can concentrate more.” Tiffany walked barefooted to the kitchen.

“Why? You can’t concentrate when you’re near me?” Taeyeon said in a teasing tone.

Tiffany just sticks her tongue out playfully.

A few hours passed, Taeyeon would sneak a quick look at Tiffany, who’s pouring her heart out to write the perfect words for Taeyeon.

 “You think I didn’t see your peeking for the 27th time?” Tiffany mumbled while smiling on her paper.

“I think you’re done.” Taeyeon walked slowly towards Tiffany.

She placed her hands on Tiffany’s shoulders and stood behind her.

Tiffany quickly pressed the paper on her chest, hiding it away from Taeyeon.

“You know I’m going to know what’s written there, right.” Taeyeon pinched Tiffany’s rosy cheeks from behind.

“Well, like I said, it’s not the right taoooooowm.” Tiffany yawed.

“Yeah. I agree with you, it’s not the right time. You need to go to bed.” Taeyeon pulled Tiffany up from her seat.

“Wait! Are you done?” Tiffany asked, stretching her neck to see if Taeyeon had written some words.

“Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes! Now go to bed!” Taeyeon slapped Tiffany’s but which made the other girl yelp.

Tiffany went to her bedroom while Taeyeon on the other room.

They both laid themselves on their beds, ready to sleep.

A few minutes later, both their eyes were still wide open.

 -KNOCK-KNOCK-

Taeyeon quickly moved her head to see who’s behind the door even if she already knew that it would be Tiffany who’s standing behind it.

“Tae-tae?” Tiffany slowly walked inside with her pillow and blanket on her arms.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?”

“Sure!” Taeyeon quickly moved to the side to give way for Tiffany.

The other girl sat on the other half of the bed.

“You can’t sleep?” Taeyeon asked, still sitting on the bed and Tiffany was positioned the same.

“Yep.”

“You should sleep now. You had a very challenging day.”

“And a happy one too.” Tiffany added as she comfortably laid herself on Taeyeon’s bed.

Taeyeon didn’t change her position.

Three, Two, One… Taeyeon thought.

Tiffany slowly closed her eyes.

Taeyeon turned her head to the table beside the bed, and looked at the empty paper that Tiffany gave her.

I can’t write anything because I can say it out loud Pany, I just don’t know how or where to start…

I LOVE YOU.” Taeyeon brushed her head on Tiffany’s hair softly.

Just like an angel.

“hee-hoo”

Snore s like an angel too. Taeyeon giggled as she laid her eyes on the sleeping Tiffany.

I love you too Tae-tae.

 

 

 



 

Any reactions?

I'm going slow guys..Sorry.

Don't forget to leave some comments.

inspire me more :)

~God bless ♥