Family Outing (Part 1:Welcome!)

Risk

 

Tiffany and Yoona hesitated and froze on their place with wide-eyes.

“Unni….” Yoona started.

“I know Yoong. It does.” Tiffany crossed over Yoona’s voice.

Both of them got there sight on the open air and carefully moved over to the beach house on their right.

“What’s wrong Fany?” Taeyeon pouted as she followed Tiffany’s gaze.

“Nothing Tae.”

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon was still pouting.

Tiffany just answered with a nod and everyone started walking inside the house.

White and blue, that’s the theme color of the beach house. The rays from the sun entered the living room through the sliding glass windows. Comfy set of native handmade living room set complimenting the whole room. Family portraits and individual photos of each member of the Kim family were hanging on the silky white walls.

From the living room, you can see the kitchen. Full equipped with the modern technology but you can still sense the nature from the windows and view from the back door.

“Our rooms are found on the second floor. Is it ok if you two share a room? We only have one extra room.” Taeyeon explained.

“It’s ok Tae-Tae. We don’t mind.” Tiffany patted Taeyeon softly.

Seohyun lead the way to the 2nd floor while Tiffany and Seohyun followed.

Taeyeon was at the kitchen preparing something to eat after that long day.

“Guys, food are ready!” she called out from the last step of the staircase.

 Everyone ramped down the stairs, all washed up.

“Man! I’m the only one who’s not yet clean.” Taeyeon mumbled while helping Tiffany with her seat.

Yoona was helping Seohyun carry the plates.

“What time will your parents arrive, Tae-tae?” Tiffany asked.

“Around 7. What time is it?” Taeyeon checked the wall clock at the living room. “It’s already 4. We can wait for them.”

She sat on Tiffany’s right while Seohyun was on her left.

Everyone started to eat when they noticed a vibration on the table.

Tiffany picked it up and answered the call.

“Excuse guys. Overseas call.” Tiffany stood up and walked to the living room.

“Hello?

How come you don’t answer my calls? Are you really that busy?

When are you coming back?

I need you, you know?

Yeah! I was staring plan about it. I can’t do it without you.

Sure. I’m here in Gyeongju with Yoona and some friends.

You don’t know them. I’ll introduce you to them once your back.

Ok ok. Call me when you’re coming home.

Don’t get sick again, ok? Take care. Bye!”

Everyone from the kitchen could hear her but Yoona and Seohyun were too busy chatting.

Only Taeyeon got her ears on Tiffany. She can’t stop herself from listening.

Tiffany sat back at the table and gave everyone a smile.

“Oppa?” Yoona asked, referring to the person on the phone.

Tiffany just nodded and went back to eating.

When they were eating, the topic was about Tiffany’s condition while travelling.

“I think it was the shrimp I ate last night. I was having a midnight snack.” Tiffany giggled to herself.

After eating, Tiffany helped Taeyeon with the dishes.

“Unni, Yoona and I will be outside by the pool.” Seohyun announced.

“Pool? Why not by the beach?” Taeyeon suggested.

“It’s ok, I don’t want to wash up again. The sand irritates me.” Seohyun crunched her nose.

“Ok then. Don’t play too much. They’ll arrive soon.”

Seohyun bowed at her Unnis with a smile and ran towards Yoona.

“She’s really like Yoona, still childish.”

“You got that right.” Taeyeon answered with her happy face.

After washing the dishes, Taeyeon washed-up while Tiffany was at the living room, watching tv.

-BEEP-BEEP-

Tiffany jumped out off her seat. She realized that the Kims had arrived.

(Taeyen’s still washing-up. Yoona and Seohyun are still out by the pool. What should I do?)

Tiffany didn’t know what to do. She kept running back and forth the house.

Later-on, she realized she should be welcoming the Kims.

She calmed her self, patted her floral beach dress, fixed her hair a bit and ran towards the main door.

“Tiffany!”

“Umma!” Tiffany answered.

Hayeon hugged Tiffany like the way she hugs Taeyeon and Seohyun.

“Let me help you.” Tiffany offered.

“It’s ok dear. It’s not heavy.” The lady answered with an exited face.

As they entered the house, Taeyeon came running down the stairs.

“Umma!!!!! Appa!!!!!!” she screamed.

She ran towards her father’s arms that she wasn’t able to see for a long time.

“How’s my superstar?”

“Dad, EX-superstar. But I’m good.” Taeyeon hugged her father once more with a big smile.

“Where’s Seohyun and Yoona?” her mom asked.

“They’re by the pool. I’ll call them up.” Tiffany offered.

“No dear. It’s quite dark. We haven’t fixed the light outside. The path’s dark. I’ll txt her up.” Hayeon suggested.

“You haven’t introduced me to your friend.” Mr. Kim whispered to Taeyeon and gave her a wink.

“Oh, sorry.” Taeyeon whispered back.

She ran towards Tiffany who was helping Hayeon preparing dinner.

“Come.” Taeyeon smiled pulling her to the living room.

“Appa! This is Tiffany, my special friend.”

“Hi! I’m Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you sir. Thanks for allowing me and Yoona to come with you.” Tiffany gave a 90 degrees bow.

“It’s ok dear. I think its better since their brother is not here.”

“Where’s oppa? He’s not coming?” Taeyeon asked sadly.

“His was asked by their Cornel to stay so he can get promoted earlier.” Hayeon answered from the kitchen.

Everyone in the house was preparing dinner for the elders.

“Appa!!!” Seohyun scream out from the door, Yoona following behind.

She hugged her father tightly and the old man carried her in a circle like a little kid.

Yoona gave a giggle of what she saw.

“Appa, missed you so much.” Seohyun gave a big smile; her dad did the same and looks over to Yoona who was standing behind.

“Appa! This is my special friend, Tiffany unni’s cousin, Yoona.” Seohyun stood beside Yoona, holding her arm.

“Hmmm. Another special friend.” Mr. Kim gave his wife a look from the end of his eyes.

“Hi Yoona. Thanks for joining us in this vacation.” Mr. Kim smiled fatherly.

After the introduction, the girls joined the elders at the dining table.

Taeyeon noticed something or someone was missing.

“Where’s Fany?” she asked and stood up to look over the living room.

“She said she needs some fresh air.” Hayeon said.

“She wasn’t feeling well.” Seohyun pouted.

“I’ll go after her.” Taeyeon walked out of the door bringing two bottles of mineral water with her.

She saw the beautiful girl walking in the sand beside the water while bringer her slippers.

Tiffany was meters away from Taeyeon who was standing beside the picnic umbrella.

She saw Tiffany slowly sat down on the bare sand and crossed her legs.

(Should I go near her, or should I let her have some time alone?)

Taeyeon couldn’t let Tiffany be sad. This vacation’s supposed to be a happy one. NO EMOs allowed.

She slowly took steps forward towards the silent Tiffany.

“Fany?” she whispered softly.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry guys if it took me almost 2 weeks of hiatus.

Exams aren't always easy you know. ;)

Try to check the foreword for my 2nd fic, Fruits to Roots. :))

Subscribe and Comment!

Spread the love!

~God bless!