Interested in Love?

Risk

 

“The thought of having you back in my life is impossible. But I’m the kind of person that never gives-up when it comes to love. I’ll do everything just to have you back. I promise.” she knew it won’t be easy as pie this time.

 

*Flash Back

The CD is not available anymore, but she kept on searching, “Do you have the album INTO THE NEW WORLD by GIRLS’ GENERATION?” she hopefully asked, “Sorry, it got sold out within 3hours. Their fans are good. We have their GENIE album if you want.”  She thanked the sales person and said no.

“Am I really that unlucky? I’ve been through everywhere, and they’re all sold out.” she mumbled as she tried to reach out for the HOOT album. Suddenly, a hand grabbed it first, “Oh! Sorry.” She apologized. “No. it’s okay. Anyway, I already have mine.” She smiled. The girl just nodded and smiled back.

Like the usual teenager, ice cream is always the cure for a hot head. “What flavor do you want miss?” the man asked, “I just said I want strawberry!” the hot headed girl yelled. “I wasn’t asking you miss. Sorry.” she followed the man’s finger, “Sorry. I didn’t notice.” she embarrassingly answered. (It’s the girl again.) The girl at the CD shop was just right behind her. “I’ll have bubble gum please.” reaching out a bill to the man and smiled at Tiffany after getting her order.

Hwang Mi-young, also known as Tiffany is very famous for her eye-smile. If you would ask someone to describe her with one word, they’d all answer ANGEL. She graduated from a highly known university with honors, former-president for the music/arts club, a famous cheerleader from her batch, a PINKaholic and a very big fan of KPOP. Everyone in school and work adores her with her beauty and brains plus talents and personality. As she lives in Seoul, she took the responsibly of taking care of Yoona, her cousin.

After eating her ice cream, Tiffany visited her favorite book shop, THE PLACE, like what she would usually do, Tiffany checked the magazine section for new KPOP mags. She saw that there was a new issue of her favorite magazine, SPARKLE, “I guess I’m not unlucky at all.” she grinned.

 “So you’re into KPOP?” a voiced just popped out from her side. “I saw you at the CD shop and the ice cream shop. It must be your lucky day. Hi!” (Is she following me? What’s with this person? She may look like Taeyeon, but I’m sure she’s already in the US. And in fact, celebrities can’t room around by themselves.) “Umm. Hello!” Tiffany faked a smile. “So I guess you know Girls’ Generation.” The girl grinned. Tiffany answered with a “Yeah!”, “Do you know Taeyeon?” she asked. “If I’m not mistaken, it’s you!” Tiffany answered with a wise look. “Well, you’re not mistaken. Hi! I’m Kim Taeyeon! But, I think you already know that I’m just a former member.” she reached out her hand. “Yup! I know everything about yourFORMER GROUP. I’m Tiffany, nice to meet you.” She stated showing quotation marks using her hand then stretched out to shake with the hand in front of her.

“I know you think I’m crazy for following you but you accidentally dropped your heart.”

“Huh? What?”

“I mean you dropped your bracelet. Here, good thing I stepped on it at the ice cream shop. Sorry.” she reached out the bracelet to Tiffany. “How did you know that it was mine?”

“I saw you wearing it at the CD shop.”

“Ahh. It’s ok. Thanks by the way. Mind if I invite you for lunch? My way for saying “Thank you.”” Tiffany shyly asked.

Taeyeon answered, “Sure! I’m actually hungry.”

Tiffany’s face brightened up, “Good! I know just the place. Besides, I’m about to eat a whole big.” both of them laughed.