Acting

Risk

 

The next day, Tiffany acted like she didn’t hear anything that night.

They went out to the beach, had barbeque for lunch and went to the near by park in the afternoon.

Everything was normal, no awkwardness, no gap, no special moments, just a simple day for Taeyeon and Tiffany, which includes Yoona and Seohyun too.

It was past 7 when they arrived home, tired!

“I’ll cook dinner!” Taeyeon announced lazily once she got inside the house.

“I’ll help you unni!” Yoona offered.

Tiffany went to their room and laid herself and slowly fell asleep.

Seohyun went to her room to read some self-improvement books.

Back at the kitchen;

“Here’s the pepper. Tiffany unni doesn’t like too much salt too.” Yoona suggested.

“Thanks!” Taeyeon answered while stirring the soup.

“So, how’s it going with you two?” the younger girl went back to pealing the fruits.

Taeyeon gave a loud sigh.

“I’m holding everything in Yoong.”

“Why? Tell it to her unni.”

“How? She might not feel the same way. I could even ruin our relationship.”

“What relationship? You mean friendship?”

Taeyeon turned around to face Yoona.

“Yes! It’s a big risk you know.”

“Aigooo unni. Stop thinking negatively. This is reality and sometimes reality can be like in the movies, happy ending.”

“Mark that, SOMETIMES.” Taeyeon pointed the ladle to Yoona.

“Oh come one unni. Tell her-“

“Tell who what?”

Taeyeon and Yoona quickly faced the person standing by the stairs.

“Oh! We thought you’re Tiffany.” Taeyeon and Yoona exhaled loudly in relief.

“I was just telling your sister to tell her true deep feeling towards Tiffany unni.”

“Correction, FORCING.” Taeyeon pointed the ladle again towards Yoona.

“Hahahahaha! Stop you two. Well, Yoongie is right unni. You should tell her your feelings, soon! You said she was acting sweet with Wooyoung. Unni, you don’t wanna be late for your ride. Don’t let anyone else take-over your seat.” Seohyun moved her face near to Taeyeon’s.

“Did I just hear that right? My little sister lecturing me? Why? Just because you got the front seat on Yoona’s doesn’t mean you can just bluster things to me.” Taeyeon playfully warned.

“Haha. I’m sorry unni.” Seohyun sat beside Yoona who just finished cleaning up her own mess.

“Kindly call Tiffany. Dinner’s ready.” Taeyeon took the pot from the stove and placed it on the table.

“Why won’t you call her yourself unni.” Seohyun suggested as she tasted the soup and shove another spoon to Yoona.

“Aigoo. You two.”

Seohyun and Yoona just giggled.

“Fany?” she peeked on the door.

She walked closer to the sleeping Tiffany.

“I’m lucky to have you as a friend but I’ll the luckiest person on earth if-“

“If what Kim Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon’s eyes were popping out.

“Huh? Uhhh.”

“Tae, what is it?”

“Fany, I wanna tell you something.”

Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany on the bed.

“Fany, I- I-“

“Come one Tae-tae. What is it?” Tiffany already knew what Taeyeon was about to say.

“Don’t be scared. I assure you, you won’t miss your ride.”

“What?” Taeyeon was even more shocked now.

“Spill it!”

“You were eavesdropping, weren’t you?” Taeyeon started to smile while Tiffany was showing her eye-smile brightly.

“Yah! You little-“

“Little what? Little girl? Princess? Angel? That Kim Taeyeon really loves?” Tiffany stood up and spoke the words playfully but was too sweet for Taeyeon to say a word.

“Speechless?” Taeyeon stood up.

Without a warning, Taeyeon planted a deep kiss on Tiffany which made the latter froze and slowly closed her eyes as the electricity run through her body again.

Same thing happens to Taeyeon.

As the electricity run through her spine, she deepened the kiss then broke the closeness.

Silence entered the room for a few seconds; both of them were just starring into each others’ eyes.

“What was that for?” Tiffany slapped Taeyeon shoulder but was still smiling.

“That’s how I say…” she leaned closer to Tiffany’s face.

“….i love you” she then smacked another kiss on Tiffany’s lips and quickly walked out.

Before she could close the door, she remembered the reason why she was there.

“Fany, dinner’s ready.” She looked back at the still stunned Tiffany and gave her a wink.

“What took you so long unni?” Seohyun asked while playing with her clean spoon.

“Secret.” She winked to the two.

Tiffany finally walked out of the room with a sad face.

“Hey! What’s wrong? unni still sleepy?” Yoona rubbed Tiffany’s arm she sat in-between Taeyeon and Yoona.

Tiffany just shook her head and pouted.

“You’re not in the mood unni?” Seohyun asked.

“I’m ok. Let’s just eat.”

Seohyun lead the prayer before meals and ate the food that Taeyeon and Yoona prepared.

 After dinner, Seohyun and Yoona went to Seohyun’s room to play some board games while Taeyeon went to her room.

On the other hand, Tiffany was at the living room, flicking the channels.

“No. No. No. No.” she said as she pressed the button.

“Why? Can’t find what you’re looking for?” Taeyeon popped out at the scene.

Tiffany just ignored her, pouting.

“Hey. What’s wrong?” Taeyeon sat beside her and creased Tiffany’s hair.

Tiffany just shrugged.

“Close your eyes.”

“Why?” Tiffany bluntly asked without taking her sight off the TV.

“It’s a surprise.”

“Stop playing with me Taeyeon.”

“Taeyeon? Where did that come from?” she backed off a little bit.

“Ok then. Since you don’t want to close your eyes, HERE!”

Taeyeon held out a card with pink flowers on the cover.

“What’s that?” Tiffany finally moved her sight, not to Taeyeon but to the card.

“A gift. Read it. I’ll be at my room if you need me.” Taeyeon placed the card on the couch and quickly ran back to her room.

Tiffany couldn’t help it.

She took the card and opened it.

 

 

 



 

Fast Forwarding :)