Finally!

Risk

 

Tiffany quickly ran downstairs to meet Taeyeon.

She ran on the cold floor without any slippers, just to see Taeyeon as soon as possible.

“Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany yelled at the top of her lungs.

Something’s wrong, it’s not Taeyeon who’s standing by the door.

 “Oppa?” she froze, standing on the last step of the staircase.

“W-W-What ar-… Tae-tae?” the young girl stood there in surprise.

“Tiffany?”

“Pany, you know him?” Taeyeon entered the house.

“You’re Taeyeon’s friend?”

“W-Well….” Tiffany wasn’t able to answer the question, remembering the incident a few hours ago.

“But you said you’re still in Japan. W-What are you doing here?”

“Wait! You know each other?” Taeyeon raised her hands.

“Yes!” the two chorused.

“Ok-ok. Let’s just sit first so we can talk comfortably.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany sat beside each other, while Wooyoung on the single couch.

“So, tell me, when, how did you became friends?” Taeyeon pointed to the two.

“I work at their entertainment company. I look after them so, yeah! We became close ever since I entered the company. Tell me, what about you two?” Tiffany answered and asked.

“Well, we met each other on broadcast. Then, we became friends.” A simple answer from Taeyeon.

Wooyoung just smiled while the two girls explained themselves.

“Oppa! You said you’re still in Japan, what are you even doing here?” Tiffany asked loudly.

“Well, there was an emergency. I actually wanna talk to you about it but luckily I remember you’re on a vacation. I’m actually going back to Japan tomorrow. Just here for a special shoot.” Wooyoung showed his eye smile.

“I saw Taeyeon walking ALONE by the beach. She said something about an accident that’s too private to share. What happened Tiff?”

“Uhhh. Ummm. Nothing. Like what Taeyeon said, private.” Tiffany tried to hide the kissing incident.

Taeyeon lightly nodded to convince him more.

“Hmm. I see. Well, I just came by to drop this lonely and sad lady. Hahaha.” Wooyoung got up from his seat.

“I’ll walk you out oppa.” Tiffany offered.

Taeyeon bowed low and thank Wooyoung.

She then entered her room without another word.

Wooyoung and Tiffany was now in front the big gate, by the entrance of the beach house.

“Tiff, you better take care of her. I think Taeyeon is sick.” Wooyoung whispered.

“Yeah. She was sick just this morning. Thanks.” Tiffany patted his shoulder.

“You too. You should also take care of yourself. You’ve been busy and you keep on telling me that you’re always tired. I can’t afford seeing you sick. You know that.” Wooyoung brushed his hand down on Tiffany’s shining black hair.

Tiffany took his hand away with a smile, “Don’t worry oppa. You know I’m strong, I can handle everything.”

“I hope so. The last time you got sick I had to force you to visit the hospital.” He knocked on Tiffany’s head.

Tiffany laughed at Wooyoung’s gesture.

“You should get inside. It’s cold out here. I also have a flight to catch. Take care Tiff. Call me, ok?” Wooyoung hugged her and waved as he entered his car.

While Wooyoung and Tiffany were having their conversation outside, they didn’t notice Taeyeon who was watching over them by the window.

She felt hurt seeing the two talk sweetly.

Taeyeon couldn’t handle it anymore; she walked away from the window and faced the mirror that was placed beside it.

“You pabo!” she slapped herself.

If this is love, make it stop now. I can bear it anymore. I can’t love her even more.

“Tae?” Tiffany knocked on her bedroom boor once and opened it carefully.

“Huh?”

“Can I talk to you for awhile?” Tiffany said softly.

“If it’s about the kiss, I only have one answer, ACCIDENT!” she laid herself on the bed harshly.

“Tae listen. I know it was an accident. I’m sorry too. I’m sor-“

“Pany! I should be the one saying sorry to you. SORRY!”

“No! Tae yo-“

“Enough Pany! Let’s just sleep. You can go to your room now.”

Tiffany was silent for a few seconds and lowered her head.

“Pany, you can go now. I’m sorry.” Taeyeon’s eyes were steaming.

“I’ll be making dinner. You can come down if you want to.” Tiffany walked out the room, filled with sadness.

She silently went over to the kitchen thinking what made Taeyeon act like that for the first time.

The kiss? That wasn’t a big deal for Tiffany.

But for Taeyeon, that was the first time she felt electricity run through her body that way.

The feeling made the two shiver.

Thinking about it, was a bad at the same time, a good thing.

Stupid Taeyeon! You’re really jealous aren’t you?  You just made it worse. You just made the person you love, mad at you. Wait, what did I just say? Person I love? Taeyeon confirmed it herself.

She bolted out off her bed and ran out of the room as she realized what she just said.

Without hesitation, she put a big smile on her face and ran as fast as she could.

“Pany!”

Taeyeon ran towards the girl in front of the stove and back-hugged her.

“I hope I didn’t hurt you that much. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for talking to you in a harsh way awhile ago. I’m sorry for making you worry and letting you look after me while I was sick. I’m sorry for ruining this vacation. I’m sorry for being too creepy and not being too open. And I’m sorry for not telling you this sooner; I hope I’m not too late…” Taeyeon hugged her even tighter and whispered while shivering.

“-I-love-you-”

 

 

 

 



 

Update!

if you've noticed, i changed my style again.HAHA.

slanted words are their thoughts. :))

So, ONE guy revealed! WOOYOUNG!

if you got the two correct, you'll get the price which is.......

HAVING YOUR OWN CHAPTER( you will be the director for the chapter and i'll be the writer) or PR or OPEN SUGGESTIONS(like adding new characters, events or scenes).

PRICES are cheap, i know..HAHA..sorry..i don't know what you want.. XD

guys, i need help, i'm not gaining any subscribers. :(

COMMENT,ok? :D

~God bless! ♥