Away from You

Risk

 

‘Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany, announced that she is single.’

Taeyeon read the daily news paper’s headline, sitting next to her laptop, sipping her morning coffee.

Sorry Fany.

She pitied her EX-girlfriend who just faced the public through a press conference yesterday.

I’m sorry you had to do this.

I’m sorry I can’t be with you.

I’m sorry.

Even if it would hurt her, Taeyeon continued to read the article.

‘GG entertainment had a press conference yesterday at ForGold Hotel to clear out the controversies about Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and former member of the group, Kim Taeyeon. Public are still clueless of what really was the reason why the former leader left the famous girl group representative of the country. In regards to this matter, Tiffany stated, that what happened to Taeyeon not too long ago doesn’t have any connections to the present issues. She also cleared out that she and Taeyeon are best friends making her single, and like what friends would do, care and sweetly treat each other which the public misunderstood. With the scandalous pictures around the internet, Tiffany assured the public that there isn’t anything going on between her and Kim Taeyeon except their relationship as best friends. Taeyeon was supposed to be with her “BEST FRIEND” on the press conference but wasn’t able to join her causing the public to still question their true RELATIONSHIP’

Wow! They never asked me to join Tiffany at the press-con.

They still don’t believe her?

Crazy people.

After pressing the button on the remote control, Taeyeon decided to check some papers at GG before heading to the ticketing office, to personally get the tickets.

“Taeyeon-ah!” a man called out.

She turned her head and found Super Junior’s Leeteuk, standing by the door frame.

“Hey Oppa! Long time no see.” Taeyeon flashed a wide smile as she walked towards Leeteuk.

“You got that right. I heard about the news, it’s all over the place. Sorry.” His welcoming expression turned blue as he mentioned the topic.

“It’s fine. I’M fine.” Taeyeon playfully slapped his arm with her smile still on her face.

“I heard you’re having your 4th world tour. Congratulations!”

“Yeah. Tiring but fun. So, what brings you here again?” he crossed his arms on his chest.

“Why? I’m not allowed to come here anymore? I still work here you know.” Taeyeon playfully said which earned her a little laugh from Leeteuk.

“I’m here to catch up with some papers. I’ll be going off after.”

“Leeteuk!!! PRACTICE!” the two turned around and found the manager waving his hand towards them.

“Gotta fly. See you around Taeng!” he patted Taeyeon’s head before following his manager.

Taeyeon walked to the building, greeted and greeting people who would pass by her way.

“Taeyeon!” she knew who it was.

Should I turned back or act like I didn’t hear anything?

Before Taeyeon could make her decision, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

 “Hey! What’s with you?” Jessica’s cold glare was so close to Taeyeon’s tired eyes.

“You look…….”

“BAD!”

Coming from her toes, running up to her leg, to her spine; she could feel dry, until it got to her brain.

Why does it always hit my heart last?

She slowly turned her head and saw the beautiful figure standing.

With her white sewed long sleeved short dress with red high pumps, hair lay down, curling around her neck, T-I-F-F-A-N-Y stood there with her shy smile.

“Tae, have you been eating something called nothing?” Tiffany walked forward to get near to the still stunned Taeyeon.

“Girls- Oh! Hi Taeyeon!” Their manager arrived at the scene.

Jessica pinched Taeyeon’s arm quickly to get back to herself which did succeed.

“What brings you hear?” The manager shook his hand with Taeyeon’s.

“Just getting some paper work.” She sheepishly smiled.

“Oh, busy scouting some children of hens?” he winked secretly to Taeyeon.

“Children of hens?” Sunny whispered to Hyoyeon.

“Chicks you pabo!” she knocked on Sunny’s shinning forehead.

“SO, what makes you so busy?” he asked.

Tiffany was standing beside Jessica on Taeyeon’s right.

Sunny and Hyoyeon at Taeyeon’s back while the manager was standing right in front of her.

“Just arranging my papers, bills, scouting stuff, house, rental, tickets.”

“Oh. Where are you heading next? Maybe you can come with us; we’ll be having lunch soon.” Jessica hopefully asked.

“Sorry guys,” she avoided Tiffany’s sparkling eyes.

“I need to go the ticketing office as soon as I’m done with these papers.” She raised the bundle of folders.

“Ticketing office? You going somewhere?” the manager asked.

“Japan.”

“Why?” Tiffany couldn’t handle her curiosity anymore.

“I-I have to go there. Well, I was assigned there to scout. And after 3 months, US.”

“So you won’t be in the country?” Tiffany held on Jessica’s arm tightly.

Taeyeon just nodded and tried to pull out a smile.

“How long?” Sunny added another question.

“A year maybe. Or more. I’ll be running back and forth. Japan to US.”

Everyone was just silent, one reason was yeah, they’ll miss Taeyeon, but the other reason was Tiffany.

Their manager got the point why everyone was silent and finally broke it.

“Well Taeyeon. Good luck. Girls we need to go.”

Everyone waved at Taeyeon, Tiffany was just silent, trying not to make eye contact with Taeyeon which will be much harder for her.

And so it did.

Taeyeon stayed in Japan, going around the country trying to find the perfect person for GG.

She tried her best to take Tiffany out of her mind.

Even for just an hour Taeyeon.

She would beg herself.

No.

No use at all.

When she would turn on the tv and put it on Korean channels, of course, Korea’s best girl group would always be there.

Internet? Oh yes. Still there.

‘Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany, to have her solo track for TVXQ’s next album.’

‘Tiffany, to MC Korean Music Wave in Singapore.’

‘Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany, to debut on a musical FAME.’

‘5 episodes, Tiffany of Girls’ Generation to cameo on Heart Beat.’

Taeyeon would smile every time she would read pass through those types of articles.

I’m proud of you my Fany.

Tiffany on the other hand, was on the same situation as Taeyeon.

Hair like Taeyeon’s, shoes that’s like Taeyeon’s, favorite food of Taeyeon, even when she sees the door open, she would imagine and hope that it would be Taeyeon.

Sometimes the other members would just let her be, but as for Yuri, who’s still her beast friend, Tiffany wasn’t Tiffany anymore.

Jessica would share to her how Tiffany was doing; Jessica would understand why Yuri would care for her so much.

Bestfriends, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Up next, Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and WT’s Wooyoung, dating?’