End

Risk

 

“Tiffany, Taeyeon’s waiting for you at GG.” Hyoyeon peeked on the door.

“OK. Coming.” She tried to pull out a smile.

When she went out of the room, all the girls were on the living room, staring at nothing.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked as if she doesn’t know.

“Nothing. We’re just tired.” Sooyoung denied.

Everyone just nodded and gave a fake smile to the weak Tiffany.

“Come on guys. It’ll be fine. I’ll be back, ok?” She waved at the girls and left the room.

“Poor Tiffany.” Jessica sadly mumbled.

“Taeyeon too. She’s been through a lot, and now this? Aigoo… If only we can do something about it.” Sunny added as she eyed Sooyoung.

“What did I do?” the shikshin raised her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany gave a deep exhale before knocking on the door.

“Come in.” the familiar voice instructed.

Tiffany slowly opened the door, not wanting this day to happen.

“Tae?” Tiffany whispered.

After seeing Taeyeon, she quickly ran to her lover and hugged her as tight as she can.

Taeyeon stood up from her seat and did the same for Tiffany.

Seconds passed, ‘till a few minutes, all they did was hug.

Taeyeon was the one who broke the hug.

“Fany, let’s sit first.” Taeyeon tried to hide all her tears even if Tiffany was already crying in front of her.

“Tae, I’m sorry.” Tiffany started.

“Fany, don’t be.”

“NO! If I just didn’t get into this thing, this won’t happen. Look, manager oppa said you had to face the public by yourself while I was in Japan, then I ha-“

“Fany enough. It’s ok. I’M ok.”

“Taeyeon, you know what they want us to do, right?” Tiffany couldn’t handle her tears.

Taeyeon simply nodded.

“They’ll let us stop having this relationship.” Tiffany smacked her hand on the table.

“Fany, this is what’s best for you.” Taeyeon humbly said, now her eyes were watery.

“Tae no! NO! Kim Taeyeon, I love, I love you more than this career, MORE THAN MY LIFE.” Tiffany stood up.

“Tiffany listen, having this life is what you always wanted. This is your dream and you’re living it right now. I won’t let that dream to stop, especially when I’m the reason why this had to stop.” Taeyeon was still calm.

“Even if we don’t want to stop this relationship, our company will stop us.” She added.

“So we should stop this?”

Taeyeon nodded, “That’s the only way.”

She held Tiffany’s hand and used her index finger to raise her head.

“Even if we had to end this relationship, I will always and forever love you, Tiffany Hwang.” She kissed Tiffany passionately.

After the long kissing, Taeyeon wasn’t finished with her words.

“Like on the card that I wrote, I will love you until forever ends witch will never happen.”

Tiffany looked into her eyes deeply.

“Tae, wait for me. Wait for the right time, I’ll find a way to tell the world that you are mine and I am yours. Kim Taeyeon promise me, we may end this relationship but just for now. Araso?” Tiffany held her pinky.

Taeyeon smile seeing her lover being so calm now even if she knew that inside that smile that Tiffany just showed her was a heart, crying her life out.

Taeyeon crossed her pinky to Tiffany’s.

“I promise.” She kissed their fingers.

-KNOCK-KNOCK-

“Tiffany, you still have a practice in 20.” Tiffany’s manager budges in.

“Yes oppa.” Tiffany sweetly smiled.

Her manager closed the door slowly knowing that Tiffany and Taeyeon had fixed everything out.

“So, I’ll wait, you’ll wait.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Ahuh.” The latter smiled.

“Promise me you’ll do your best in your career, ok? Work hard but please take care of your health Fany-ah.” Taeyeon pouted.

“HAHAHA. Don’t worry. I’m a good nurse, I can look after myself.” She smirked.

 “Really?”

“Yep. You too. Don’t get your eyes on the people you’d scout, ok? You promised me you’d wait.” Tiffany also pouted.

Without a warning, Taeyeon hugged Tiffany for the last time (for now).

“I love you, I love you, I love you x10002” Taeyeon whispered.

-KNCOK-KNCOK-

“Time to go.”  The manager peeked again.

Taeyeon broke the hug and kissed Tiffany’s forehead.

“Let’s go.” She held Tiffany’s hand as they went out of the meeting room.

“See yeah!” Tiffany waved her hand to the poor, trying her so hard, smiling girl Taeyeon.

“Ok! Take care.” She waved back.

Tiffany just nodded and ran towards the tail of her manager.

It just happened. It just did. I’ll wait for you Hwang Mi-young, even if I have to wait forever.

 

 

 

 


Short and not good. Sorry guys.

I'm not feeling well for the past days :(

~God bless♥