Hard Welcome

Risk

 

It’s their last night in Japan after a few days of being so busy for their career.

Tiffany was packing her things while the other members were on their room to chat.

“The hell? Ok I’ll warn her.” Their manager entered their hotel room, fire over heating him.

Everyone turned their heads towards the door.

It’s been a long time since they’ve seen their manager being so mad.

“What’s wrong?” Hyoyeon asked as she stood up from her seat.

He exhaled loudly and took the seat of Hyoyeon.

“Well, I think we’ll not be having a warm welcome back in Seoul.” He buried his face on his palms.

“Why?” Tiffany closed her suitcase.

“Prepare for the media. Oh, it’s here.” He took his phone which just rang and opened a picture.

“Here.” He faced the phone to the girls.

It showed pictures of Tiffany and Taeyeon being so sweet as Tiffany entered the GG building.

All the girls weren’t shocked of what they saw.

“So?” Sunny bluntly asked.

“SO? SO? WHAT’S WITH YOU? These pictures are being spread out to the public. Everyone thinks that Tiffany and Taeyeon are dating.” Their manager was boiling.

“Which is true.” Jessica said as she took her seat again.

“You know this is bad for your image. First, Tiffany is the latest member, second dating someone is a big issue especially to your fans, and lastly, she is dating Taeyeon, the FORMER member of Girls’ Generation which means she is also a GIRL and a FORMER MEMBER!” everyone standing took a step back and gulped all their saliva.

“W-What should we do?” Tiffany was stopping herself from sobbing.

The others just bowed their heads realizing what their manager just said was correct.

“Sorry Tiffany, you have to talk to Taeyeon as soon as possible BUT secretly.” Their manager patted the young girl’s shoulder.

Everyone glanced at her, knowing that what Tiffany would do will also affect them.

“S-So, so I should end it?” Tiffany couldn’t hold back her tears.

Hyoyeon back-hugged her.

“Sorry Tiffany, but yes, before this would get worse. Then you should tell the public that you and Taeyeon are just close friends. ”

Tiffany simply nodded.

Am I really going to do it? What should I tell her? She thought.

“I’ll arrange your meeting with Taeyeon.” Their manager said.

“Can she call Taeyeon?” Jessica asked.

“No. Just don’t contact her for now. I already called her actually. She’s facing the media; the strong Taeyeon is still there.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tiffany is it true?”

“Are you really dating Kim Taeyeon?”

“Were you allowed to date?”

“How long have you two been dating?”

And the hardest question to answer, “Who’s the male of the relationship?”

Tiffany bowed her head as low as she can.

Bodyguards, left and right.

All members surrounding the poor girl, saving her from the bright flashes of the cameras.

It got extra crowded that day at the airport; everyone knew that the girls were coming back, looking forwards for what Tiffany’s answers would be.

“You ok?” Sunny patted Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Yeah. I’m fine. I was expecting it already.”

“When are you meeting Taeyeon?”

“Tonight, just at GG.”

Sunny just nodded.

Same thing happened when the girls arrived at their dorm, media were waiting for them outside the building.

This time, Tiffany couldn’t handle her tears, it poured out like waterfalls; except it was salty and not by the rocks, but on the pale smooth skin of a girl named Hwang Mi-young.

Tiffany quickly ran to her room as soon as they arrived at their dorm.

Hyoyeon was about to follow her but was stopped by Jessica.

“Let her. She needs her space.” Jessica said on a low voice.

Hyoyeon simply nodded and headed to her own room.

“Jessica?”

The tired girl turned arrowed.

“Oh! Hi Soo.” She faked a smile.

“You don’t look so good.”

Sooyoung sat on the couch and patted the seat beside her.

“I’m fine. Why?”

“Every since manager oppa announced about the issue, you’ve been so weak and became so lonely.”

“Me? A loner?” Jessica chuckled.

“I’m the ice princess, remember shikshin?” Jessica faked a laugh this time.

“Come on Sica. We’ve been friends for years. I know you too well, I can tell. Come on, tell me what’s wrong.”

Without a warning, Jessica burst in to crying and hugged Sooyoung tightly.

“See. I knew there was something wrong.”

She rubbed Jessica’s back.

A few moments later, Jessica finally pulled back.

“Yuri.” She started in-between her sobs.

“What about her? I thought you already fixed everything up.” Sooyoung worriedly asked.

“Yeah. We did. But… But look what’s happening with Tiffany and Taeyeon now. They’re about to break-up in a couple of hours. We’re in the same situation with them, except that the public has still no clue about it. Or maybe they already have.” She explained.

“I understand. You’re not the only one Sica. Me too, with my Sunny.” Sooyoung stared on the floor.

“What are we suppose to do?” Jessica cried out the words.

“I think for now we should just keep it secretly. We need to be careful if we want our relationships to last long.” Sooyoung creased her hand on Jessica’s head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT??? What the hell are you talking about Choi Sooyoung? First holding hands with Yuri and now this? With Jessica?