Present

Risk

 

Present

When Taeyeon arrived in Korea, she went straight to GG and asked if she could meet Tiffany’s manager.

“Lucky you. He’s in the office. Go get him.” Jessica tapped her shoulder.

“Oppa?” Taeyeon entered the room.

“Oh! Taeyeon! What can I do for you?”

Taeyeon sat on the chair in front of him.

“I want to be back on the group.” She went to her point.

The manager just chuckled.

“You know that’s impossible. Well for me, that’s ok. But for the President and after that issue about you and Tiffany. I don’t know Taeyeon.”

Before Taeyeon could answer they heard a knock on the door.

“Sir, the president wants to see you.” A woman peeked through the door.

“Right now?”

“Yes sir.”

The manager just nodded and the woman closed the door again.

“Speaking of the-. Well, I’ll try to open up with him about this Taeyeon. Besides, we need you in the group.” He smiled kindly.

 

 

 

 

 

Weeks after, Taeyeon was at Yuri’s shop.

“Bored?” Yuri sat on the chair opposite to hers.

“Not really.” Taeyeon bluntly answered.

“Missed her?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Good for you Yuri, in just a few months you can be standing on stage with them. By the way, how come you didn’t tell me about your audition at GG?” Taeyeon sipped her coffee.

“To surprise you all. HAHAHA. Cool huh?” Yuri smiled brightly.

“Well, good for you. You can stay with your Jessica all the time. And before I forgot, thanks for handing the shop to Seohyun and Yoona.”

“Do worries. I mean. Yoona can run this shop perfectly and your sister has some skills too. A smart one.” Yuri pointed a finger to Taeyeon.

“Yeah. But what if they pass the auditions at GG too? They’ll be trained soon then debut.” Taeyeon wrinkled her forehead.

“Don’t worry. I have a brother.” Yuri winked.

Just then Taeyeon’s phone that was on top of the table vibrated.

“Hello?”

“Taeyeon I’ve got good news for you.”

“Who’s this?”

“Your manager!”

“M-My manager?”

“Yes! You’re back on Girls’ Generation. I was able to push the president.”

“Who is it?” Yuri mouthed.

By then, Yoona and Seohyun came running.

“Unni we have something to tell you.” Seohyun excitedly said.

“Who’s she talking to?” Yoona pointed to the phone.

“Shhhhhh. Manager.” Yuri placed her pointing finger to her lips.

“Manager?” The two young ones chorused.

“Ok. Yes oppa. Thank you.”

“SO?????” the three eyes were waiting for Taeyeon.

“I’m back on GG!!!” she happily announced.

“Unni! Yoona and I did too!” Seohyun clapped her hands.

The door then opened which made the four turn around.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TAEYEON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!”

One by one, lead by Tiffany with a cake on her hand, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon entered the shop.

“Make a wish Tae-tae.” Tiffany happily placed the cake in front of Taeyeon.

I only have one wish, for these girls’ who are with me today to be happy and may their wishes come true. You already granted mine.

She then blew onto the candles one by one.

“You thought we forgot? Well Tae-tae, I bet this will be your best birthday.” Tiffany kissed her on the cheek.

“Aside from you…..” their manager followed.

“…..we’re planning to add Yoona and Seohyun to the group too.” He announced.

All the ladies were shocked at the new news.

All they knew was Taeyeon and Yuri will be the new members and Yoona and Seohyun as the new trainees.

After the announcement, they all gathered together to have dinner and celebrate not just Taeyeon’s birthday but also the new members.

“Fany?” Taeyeon sat on her seat beside Tiffany after getting a glass of water for her.

“Hmm?” she sipped her water.

“The thought of having you back in my life is impossible. But I’m the kind of person that never gives-up when it comes to love. I’ll do everything just to have you back. I promise.” she knew it won’t be easy as pie this time.

 

The End