Are You Coming?

Risk

 

The next morning, Hayeon acted like nothing happened, but Tiffany couldn’t care less about Taeyeon.

Good thing Taeyeon didn’t noticed the sudden change from Tiffany.

“I need to sign the discharge papers. I’ll be back kids.”

“Ok mom. We’ll start keeping the things up!” Tiffany answered.

Hayeon gave all of them a smile and gave the last glance to Tiffany.

“What was that about?” Taeyeon asked as she folded Seohyun’s clean clothes.

“What? She asked for it.” Tiffany tried to hide her laugh.

“Since when?”

“Last night, when all of you were still fast asleep. Now, enough of this.” Everyone laughed as they stared at the embarrassed Tiffany.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you ready to leave honey?” Hayeon asked Seohyun who was playing with Yoona.

“Very much! I really wanna go on vacation mom.”

“Speaking of vacation, do you wanna join us tomorrow till Tuesday for a family holiday?” Hayeon addressed to Tiffany and Yoona.

“I don’t have classes till Tuesday because the teachers will have a seminar.” Yoona gave her reason.

“Duh! All of the teacher for the private schools will be on that seminar.” Seohyun knocked on Yoona’s head softly.

“What about you Fany?” Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany’s face wasn’t sure. “I don’t know Tae-Tae. I need to make a plan for a special concert for the students. But I’ll try. If my right hand is not that busy, I guess I can take a vacation leave.”

“Yeahey! So was that a yes unni?” Seohyun asked hopefully.

 “I still gotta call my right hand.”

“Let’s hope.” Taeyeon seriously said.

“Ok. We need to go. Tiffany and Yoona, where are you heading?” Hayeon asked.

“ Yoona’s gotta do some homework. And I need to check some papers at the office and ask for permission so I can join you tomorrow.”

Everyone packed all the things and checked it twice.

Taeyeon and Seohyun together with their mom went home while Tiffany and Yoona headed to their dorm.

“Unni?”

“Hmm?”

“What’s love?”

“WHAT??? Hahaha. Seohun, why are you asking about love?”

“Shhhhhh! Mom will hear you.” Seohyun shushed her sister.

“So?” Seohyun asked again after Taeyeon was hushed.

“I don’t know Seo.” Taeyeon didn’t know what to say.

“You haven’t tried being inlove unni?”

“Well, now that you’ve said it, I think I am feeling it right now.”

“Really unni? To whom? Tiffany unni?” Seohyun teased.

“Shut up!”

-On the other hand-

“Unni are you coming?” Yoona asked her cousin who just got out from taking a bath.

“For the vacation? I’m not sure. Let’s just hope. You?” Tiffany returned the question.

“Yeah! Since I have nothing to do. Plus it’s free.” Yoona played.

“Or is it because of Seohyun?” Tiffany teased.

“Hahaha! Yeah unni. It is because of Seohyun.” She sarcastically answered.

Tiffany spanked Yoona’s arm.

“Awwwww! What was that for?”

“Don’t play with that poor girl. If you want a game, try to play with the others not Seohyun.” Tiffany was now being serious.

“Go take a bath.” She ordered Yoona who was still rubbing her arm.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany was now at her office checking some papers.

As she went through the papers, she realized that she needing to check the prices for the materials needed. She looked through the paper basket, book rocks and shelves.

“I think I hid it here.” She mumbled to herself.

She opened the side drawer of her desk. She checked them one by one.

“Not here.” She said to herself.

She opened the next drawer, and found something that she wasn’t looking for.

“Application papers for GG Entertainment. I thought I already left you at the trash can.”

-KNOCK-KNOCK-

“It’s open.”

“Oh! Hi! Sulli! What can I do for you?” Tiffany greeted her assistant.

“The comeback that we’ll be producing will be placing in 4 months. They’ll be back next week, earlier that expected.”

“Yeah! Why is that?”

“They got invited for a party by GG Entertainment. After that, they’ll be getting busy with the comeback. I mean WE’LL be getting busy.”

“Oh. Good for them.” Tiffany released a sigh.

“Don’t worry. Someday you’ll be able to step on the stage, not as the team behind but the star under the spot light.” Sulli patted Tiffany’s back.

“Thanks.” Tiffany’s smile wasn’t that pure.

“About your vacation leave, I’ve talked to Victoria unni and she said she’ll handle it for you. Besides it’s not a big event, she can take care of it. Plus you need to rest, look at you, you look like a 60 year old that just got left alone by a long time boyfriend.” Sulli joked.

“Haha. That was not funny Sulli.” She sarcastically answered.

“Ok ok. I gotta go. Go and start your vacation. You really need one.”

Sulli left the room and left the upset Tiffany.

“When will that day happen, me being under the spotlight and not behind it?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Mom, where are we going to have the vacation?” Seohyun asked while eating her yogurt.

“Remember our rest house at Gyeongju?”

“Yeah! I love that place. The sea breeze, the cool shady trees, the tickling sand, the fresh fruits, I can imagine it.” Taeyeon closed hey eyes, imagining the past.

“Unni, don’t forget the shells, starfish and tiny crabs.” Seohyun added.

Everyone drew the past on their heads.

“Seo, do you want me to pack your things for you?” Taeyeon asked after closing her luggage.

“It’s ok Unni. I can handle it.” Seohyun reassured.

“Taeng, tetetaeng-taeng..”

“Hello?”

“Tae?”

“Fany! Are you coming?”

“Uhmm, I don’---“ Tiffany got cut off.

“It’s ok Fany. We’ll think of you while we’re there.” Taeyeon said with a sad voice.

“I wasn’t finished yet. Tae, I’m coming!” the energized voice made Taeyeon straighten her back.

“Really Fany?! That’s good.”

“So Tae-Tae, where are we going? I don’t know what to pack.”

“We’re going to Gyeongju. Get ready for the beach.”

“Wow! Can’t wait. I still need to pack my things Tae-Tae. You?”

“I’m done. But Seohyun haven’t started yet.”

“Oh ok. I still need to help Yoon pack. Then I can do mine. I’ll call you back Tae, ok?”

“Sure Fany!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After packing up, Tiffany left Yoona at home who was doing homework and visited Yuri at her coffee shop.

“Wow Tiff, you’re not just close with her sister, you’re also close to her mom and soon, to the rest of her family.” Yuri sipped on her cup of tea.

“Well Yul, I kinda like her sister and mother.”

“Or for short, YOU LIKE HER!” Yuri concluded.

“No I don’t.” Tiffany went against her bestfriend for the 900th time this month.

“Come on Tiffy, after that guy left you’ve been like this. You even turned your loyal suitor into your bestfriend. But thanks, or else I won’t be able to have a bestfriend like him.”

“Thanks a lot Kwon Yuri. Besides, I’m not ready yet. I have a lot of things in mind.” Tiffany ignored Yuri’s suggestion.

“I guess you really need that vacation.”

“Yeah! I sure do.”

 

 

Sorry guys if it took me a week to update. i got so so so so busy because of performances.

I'll update another 2 chapters tomorrow so don't worry.

Keep on guessing 'cus i'll be revealing the 2 male characters soon. maybe within 4 more chapters.

dont forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!

Spread the love!

~God Bless!