PERFECT

Risk

 

The sleeping beauty finally woke up.

Tiffany opened her eyes and found the bed empty.

“TAE-TAE????” she quickly got up from her seat ignoring the dizziness.

She checked the bathroom, every single bedroom in the house, living room and kitchen.

Empty.

“Tae! Stop playing around. Where are you?” Tiffany was loosing her temper.

“Seo? Yoong?” she called out.

“Where in the world are they?” she folded her arms and planned to check outside.

“What the-“ Tiffany froze on her spot.

“Oh! You’re already up!” Yoona ran towards the shocked Tiffany.

She grabbed onto Tiffany’s wrist and pulled her towards the area where the picnic was prepared.

“Taeyeon unni!” Seohyun called Taeyeon who was playing with the water, just meters away from them.

When Taeyeon saw Tiffany standing near the blanket beside the beach, a big smile was planted on her cute face.

She ran towards the 3 girls with some flowers on her hand.

“Here! Kindly put it beside the plates.” Taeyeon handed the flowers to her sister.

“It was Taeyeon unni’s idea. We find it sweet so we joined in.” Seohyun gave a sweet smile to Tiffany.

“Sweet?”

“Oh! Sorry. I mean, we like the idea too.” An awkward smile covered Seohyun’s face as Yoona elbowed her.

“Let’s just eat. Shall we? I’m hungry!” Taeyeon changed the subject.

She handed a plate towards Tiffany and sat at the blanket.

Everyone enjoyed eating the food that Taeyeon prepared.

“Unni, are you feeling well?” Yoona asked out of nowhere as she chewed her meat.

Taeyeon nodded with a big smile on her face.

“That’s because my sister has a very caring nurse. Am I right Yoong?” Seohyun secretly gave Yoona a wink.

“You got that right. Hey! We’re still going to that place, right?” Yoona said in between her chewing.

“Where are you going?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

“Umm. Just to this little park where you can stay over night.” Seohyun answered as she picked an apple.

“Well, can we come?”

“No!” the two youngsters answered quickly.

“Why?”

“Ummm. Taeyeon unni isn’t that fully recovered, right unni?” Tiffany shifted her head to the girl sitting beside her.

Taeyeon gave a weak nod and showed her puppy pout.

“Plus, it’s up the hill. It’s too cold. My sister needs her nurse. Is that ok with you unni?” now Seohyun’s smile was a convincing one.

Tiffany gave a loud sigh.

“Sorry Fany if I have to drag you to this problem.” Taeyeon pouted even more.

“It’s ok Tae-tae. Let’s just enjoy our time here.”

“Good! Now let’s go Seo. I wanna see the paintings you’re always talking about.”

Yoona and Seohyun quickly ran towards the house hand in hand, without a word.

“I smell something fishy.” Tiffany had her poker face on.

“What?” Taeyeon tried to deny and swallowed a piece of kiwi.

“Come on Tae-tae. Tell me what’s hap-“

BANG!!!

I loud sound was heard.

The two girls jumped on their seats.

“I guess the two already left.” Taeyeon concluded and lay down on the blanket.

Tiffany quickly stood up from her seat and crossed her arms.

The angry pouting face was shinning under the cold sunny weather.

“W-Wait! Fany! Where are you going?” Taeyeon followed her but Tiffany ran.

“Fany! Wait! Where ah... Fany! Whe... Whait!” Taeyeon’s words were breathless.

“Fahhhhhhhhhny!” Taeyeon tried to give her last air.

Tiffany stopped and slowly turned her head around.

She saw the weak Taeyeon on the ground, sand allover her hands as she knelt down.

Tiffany’s heart was like being crushed by bare hands.

Seeing Taeyeon weak, calling her name, made her feel weak too.

“Taeyeon.” She whispered under her breathe.

She ran towards Taeyeon and wrapped her arms round the girl who was still kneeling down on the sand.

“Got you!” Taeyeon turned around to face Tiffany who was behind her.

But with the sudden movement from Taeyeon, Tiffany lost her balance and landed her on the ground.

Taeyeon who tried to surprise Tiffany got her whole force on the other girl’s shoulder.

With Taeyeon weight before her, Tiffany was forced to lay her back on the ground and Taeyeon landed just on top of her.

Tiffany closed her eyes as she felt her and back hurt.

But that’s not the only thing she felt, she felt the warm lips on to of her own.

Tiffany felt an electric shock running from her head, to her spine and down to her toes.

With the electricity, she quickly opened her eyes and a found Taeyeon’s eyes wide opened just in front of her own.

When they finally realized what had happened, the two of them quickly got up and patted their own to clean themselves.

Taeyeon cleared and felt the awkwardness on the atmosphere.

Without a word, Tiffany walked towards where the picnic was and cleaned everything up.

She left the awkward Taeyeon alone on the windy seashore.

Taeyeon felt embarrassed of what had happened.

She stayed at her little play ground and reminisce what happened.

She sat on the big root and placed her face on her palm.

“Kim Taeyeon you clumsy pabo!” she thought to herself.

 

 

 

On the other hand:

Tiffany was sitting on the couch, crossing her legs.

She stared at the TV that was all black and silent.

The movements, the sound of the water, the cold air and bolting energy, added up together, the word PERFECT would come out.

Tiffany shook her head trying to erase the scene which was set on replay.

“Where’s Tae-tae?” Tiffany checked the wall clock for the 7th time.

She still couldn’t stop thinking about Taeyeon.

She forced herself to calm down and decided to rest.

Hours had passed, the moon was already set up on the sky, and still, Taeyeon wasn’t home.

“I’m really getting worried. Where the hell are you Kim Taeyeon?” Tiffany started talking to herself.

She walked back and forth on the small room, forcing to calm herself.

“Lalalalalala…” Tiffany started singing.

“WHERE ARE YOU KIM TAEYEON!? Wait, why am I here? I’m supposed to be looking for her. No! Wait, we just… No No No No.” she shook her head and slapped her face.

She calmed her self down and sat on the bed.

She heard the door opened and realized that Taeyeon was home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Update!

i'll be updating RTF tomorrow :)

a busy week for me, but i can't let you wait that long XD

comment,ok? i'd be glad to hear from you.

Spread the love. i didn't gain any subscribers :(

inspire me please ^^

~God bless ♥