Decision

Risk

 

Taeyeon was driving Tiffany home; the thought of letting Tiffany join Girls’ Generation was a pain in the for both of them.

“So? What are you planning Fany?” Taeyeon didn’t take her sight off the road.

“Tae, what do you think? You were once a member of the group.” Tiffany played with her scarf.

“Fany, I know it’s been your dream, and now it’s here.” Taeyeon stopped the in front of Tiffany’s condo building.

“I know. I just wanna see it first, I mean behind the cameras. But Tae…” she held Taeyeon hand.

“…you?”

“What about me?” Taeyeon shrugged.

“What do you think?”

Taeyeon took Tiffany’s other hand and now she was the one holding the cold hands of the latter.

“I’m sorry Fany. I can’t stop you from reaching your dreams. It’s here. But it’s a big risk.”

“I know Tae-tae.” Tiffany lowered her head.

“So?” Taeyeon leaned closer to Tiffany.

“I’ll accept it. But I need to read the contract first.” She pecked Tayeon’s lips with a quick kiss.

“Ok.” Was all Taeyeon could answer.

Taeyeon knew that what happened to her could also happen to Tiffany 1 out of 100.

But she can’t stop her own love from being happy since that’s what she wants for Tiffany.

Taeyeon couldn’t help herself for being scared for her beloved Tiffany, but all she could do is support her and be her number 1 fan.

On the other hand, it has been days since Yuri last called Jessica.

“Soo…” Jessica sat beside Sooyoung on their dorm living room.

“Hi! Want some?” she offered a cup of hot chocolate.

“No thanks.” Jessica declined and gave a loud sigh.

“What is it?” Sooyoung worriedly asked.

“Yuri, I keep on calling her but she would hang up. I sent more than a thousand messages and not even a single empty message arrived.”

“Wait..” Sooyoung didn’t know what Jessica was talking about.

“You’re having a LQ?” she raised her eyebrows.

“What’s LQ?”

“Love Quarrel.” She quickly replied.

“Well, kinda.” Jessica placed her head on her folded knees.

“Why?”

“She saw me being kissed by Taecyeon-“

“YOU WHAT WITH WHO?!” Sooyoung stood up hearing the word and the name.

“You heard me, now sit down before you wake the others up.” The worried leader of the group hushed.

“Oh. Sorry. Then what happened?”

“Well, she also saw me slapping Taecyeon on the face.”

“Wait. Wait. I don’t understand. Why did he kiss you.”

“Long story. But in short, Taec and I had a relationship before but he broke it.”

Sooyoung slowly nodded.

“Then? What happened to Yuri?”

“Well, she thinks that I’m still inlove with Taec and she doesn’t listen to me.” Jessica cracked her voice, trying to stop the tears from falling.

Sooyoung brushed her palm on Jessica’s back for comfort.

“Don’t worry. I’ll talk to her.” She smiled.

“Really?” Jessica brought out her hope.

“Yeah! I’ll try to talk to her tomorrow since I don’t have schedules in the afternoon. And don’t forget we have a meeting with the staff tomorrow evening. They said there’s something important they want to talk about.”

And so she did.

Sooyoung called Yuri the next morning and agreed to meet with her at Yuri’s coffee shop.

“Soo, I can’t help it.” Yuri frowned.

Sooyoung took a sip of her coffee and answered.

“Jessica needs your understanding Yul.”

“I do understand, it’s just that I can’t help it from being-“

“Jealous?”

Yuri nodded.

Sunny was planning to get a cup of Sooyung’s favorite coffee at Yuri’s shop after completing her schedules.

When she got out of her car, she stopped after seeing what was happening inside the glass window.

Sooyoung? With Yuri?

What she saw broke her heart, Sooyoung was comforting Yuri and was holding on to Yuri’s hand.

But Jessica?

But Me?

She took a step back and didn’t continue with her plans.

Tiffany was now at Taeyeon’s car, waiting for Taeyeon to finish buying some water for her.

“You’ll do good.” Taeyeon said once she got on her car.

“I hope.”

Today was the day Tiffany would meet her new members, and Taeyeon was there to support her even if it was against her will.

 

 

 

Jessica, was being cold again.

Depressed.

Lonely.

Missing her Yuri.

While on the other side of the room, Sunny just kept on ignoring Sooyoung, jelly jelly attack which made Sooyoung wonder why her little beloved Bunny is ignoring her.

“Ladies you may take your seats.” Their manager said.

“So we all agreed to one thing right? You will have new member in the group.” He started.

“Are we going to meet her now?” Jessica asked.

“Yes.”

-KNOCK-KNCOK-

“She’s here sir.” One staff said.

“Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon stood up.

“You’re coming back.” Sunny ran to her and hugged her which made Sooyoung jealous.

“Hahahaha. Funny guys. No, not me.” She said.

“Then who is it?” Hyoyeon asked.

Tiffany entered the room and stood behind Taeyeon.

“Oh! Here she is. I bet you already know her, right ladies?” The manager took Tiffany by his side.

Taeyeon tried to pull out a smile, and held onto Tiffany’s hand tightly.

Girls’ Generation couldn’t say a word.

“So?” the manager asked.

“Are you ok with it?”

The girls eyed each other, including Taeyeon.

“Tae?” Jessica whispered.

Taeyeon just gave her a nod telling Jessica that it’s fine with her.

And as the leader Jessica gave each of the members a look and gave their decision.

“So? When will she transfer to our dorm?” Jessica happily asked.

Everyone in the room gave a loud exhale, cheered so loud in happiness.

A few days later, Tiffany transferred to the dorm of Girls’ Generation.

Yoona decided to live with her classmates in a dorm.

 She would usually visit Seohyun in school, and go out together and at times; Taeyeon would pick them up, while Tiffany on the other hand is busy for being part of Girls’ Generation.