New neighbour

My Heroes

You can see the seven guys start to become flustered when you ask them about their identity just now. They are exchanging glances among each other and giving out signals using their eyes so that you can’t understand what actually they are implying. No words coming out all from them, none.

After a moment of silence, the guy with big muscles and large build who is sitting beside you suddenly stand up and break off the silence. “You there.” He said looking straight at Mina. “M-me?” she reply with nervously blinking her eyes. The other slowly turning their head and stare at her blankly.

“Yes you, what’s your name?” he continue.

“M-Mina”

“Mina-shi, Could you send her to the nearest hospital to get her wound treated?”

“S-sure, of course, just leave it to me.” Mina answers and awkwardly smile.

“Make sure, she’s save.” The guy with the good looking face give her a final words before they leave both of you in the dark alley.

When you saw they are trying to leave you and Mina alone without answering your question, you quickly stop them by pulling the nearest hand. “Wait!” The guy with the sharp nose and wearing cap which almost cover half of his face feel startled when you suddenly grab him.

“You haven’t answer my question yet.” You said and hopefully this time you get the reply like you want.

Once again, no answers could be heard by them. They were looking at each other and some of them are letting go a big sigh. It feel like it too hard for them to let you know about who actually they are.

The guy which his hand is still in your grip slowly squat down and pull his hat a bit to the back so that he can get a clear view of your face. “Sorry but we can’t answer it now, but soon you’re going to know about us anyway, this meeting probably is the first for you but it not going to be your last.” You can feel a goose bump attacking your whole body and soon they are all start walking away and disappearing from your sight.

 

 

 

It already past 12 and your mom still widely awakes with her phone in her grip. Your maid, Mrs Kang, whom had been working for your family since you were five also couldn’t sleep when you are still hasn’t come back from your tuition class.

Looking how anxious your mom is Mrs Kang quickly bring her some juice so that she can calm herself down. “She hasn’t call yet?” Mrs Kang asks and your mom quickly take a look on her phone. “No.” she shake her head and try to send another message to you.

Where are yo-

Ting tongggggg

Right before she could finish the last word a bell sound can be heard and without further ado, she left her phone on the table and quickly ran to the door.

Once the door had been open all she can see that is you are standing there weakly with Mina holding you prevented you from falling down. Even your wound had been treated and white bandage is all over your right shoulder you still feel weak because of the hectic day.

You can see that your mom is clearly shocked with her eyes widen and cupping try holding back the tears which has start forming on her eyes. “Oh my, what happen?!” she take a step forward and check on your injured shoulder. “Ma’am, I think we should let them in first.” The maid said and quickly open the door widely for you.

“Of course, be careful.” She move a bit to the side to give way for you.

Mina bring you to the living room and carefully put you down on the sofa. You slowly move your hand off her and sit comfortably. Your mom follow both of you from the back looking worried every time her eyes land on your shoulder.

She come forward and take a seat beside you, seeing that you already has leisurely sit on the sofa she decided to continue with her question before. “What happened, really, tell me?” she ask eagerly waiting for an answer.

“Actually Mrs Oh, we almost get kidnapped” Mina reply on the behalf of you since you’re not in the right condition to tell her.

“Kidnapped?!!” your mom and your maid said it almost the same time.

“H-how?!”

“Well we just finish our tuition class, so I went to the bustop as usual, then I can hear Jihye screaming her lung out, so I ran and take a look, once I arrive, Jihye already in a man arm, he try to cup probably because she want her to stop screaming.”

Your mom eyes getting widen and widen as Mina continue telling her the truth.

“Mom, that man secretly followed me to school, No. actually he follow me everywhere… then he beat me with I don’t know, some wood I think, its big and look what he did to my shoulder.” You accidently move your injured part to show it to her and in the end you scream in pain because the wound stings badly.

“Awhhh~~” you gently rub your shoulder hopefully it will wash away the pain.

“Are you okay miss?” The maid come near to check on you who is busy struggling with your injured shoulder.

After listening to what had happen to you and Mina, she suddenly turn quiet and has a moment for herself. She bite her lips probably she feel mad about the whole situation but she try not to show it to you.

“We’ll talk about this tomorrow, go rest.”

 

 

 

The morning has arrive. Your alarm which you had set on your phone ring as usual but today will be an exception, no school. It probably going to be no school for week or months until you completely recover.

Feeling thirsty, you slowly remove the blanket off your body and carefully get up from the bed. The pain is still there so because of that you’re trying your best to move as gently as ever so that it won’t hurt your shoulder.

Your mom and your maid is in the kitchen preparing breakfast for you. They make it a bit special today. They also hope that the dishes that they make will help you to forget the pain for a while.

“Poor Jihye, she must felt shocked after what happened to her yesterday.” Mrs Kang said with her hand busy arranging the plate on the table. “I know… the thing that I afraid the most had happened, I thought they going to after me. But they went for Jihye instead.” Your mom put the knife down and sigh.

“You mean ‘them’? But I thought they had stop.”

“I was thinking the same thing, but look like they’re not. They won’t stop until they get what they want.”

“That’s bad then, because they won’t have any mercy for anyone they had put their target on”

“The only thing that we know right know is Jihye’s life is in trouble.” Your mom slowly look down and she almost cry but she hold it back. Your mom quickly come near her and gently rub her back so that your mom could calm down. “Relax, there must be a way.”

Feeling a bit calm she slowly lift her head and look Mrs Kang in the eyes with determination “But first Jihye must get protection, so that’s why I’m calling the Monsta X in.”

“Who is Monsta X?”

Your voice startled both your mom and Mrs Kang and they quickly turn their head and look at you.

Actually you had been there for a while listening to their conversation. You’re not that quiet understand the whole situation but you step in after you listen ‘Monsta X’ name. Getting protection from someone is not going to be a problem for you but having someone to come in and be a part of your life is unacceptable.

“One more thing mom, why did you say that I’m in trouble?” you asks again, getting impatient after your mom to refuse to answer your first, you move on to your second.

Seeing how confuse you are, your mom quickly come to you to explain everything so that there won’t be any misunderstanding between you and her. “Jihye, listen, actually I -”

Ting tonggg

“Hyung, are you sure that this is the right house?” Minhyuk says with his eyes busy observing the feature of the house. Shownu take another look at the paper once again and show it to Minhyuk who is still mesmerizing your home. “Look at this, Mrs Oh gave the address for me, it can’t be wrong right?” All the seven guys come near and take a look for confirmation.

“Woah, they live in a traditional house in the middle of the city?” Joehoen says feeling awe with a big gate with an amazing decoration in front of them. “It not a traditional house you silly, it a house with traditional concept.” Kihyun barge in acting all smart. “Isn’t it the same?” Hyungwon says making they all confuse.

“Hurry up, it getting hotter in here.” Wonho squat down on her knee and use his hand to protect the sunray from hitting his face.

“Should we press the bell again then?” Shownu put the paper down and stares at the gate.

Ting tongggggggg

Suddenly someone press it for the second time and everybody quickly turn their head and all they can see is I’M standing there acting all innocent. “Don’t even think about it hyung, just press it” he says making everyone amaze by how fearless he is. “Should I press it again?” Getting ready for to press it Shownu quickly pull him and make him stand away from the bell. “Nope, I think that’s enough.”

“I see someone coming.” Minhyuk who is busy peeking through the small hole warn everyone to stand politely as your maid is getting near.

The maid pull the gate with all her might and the guys is getting nervous as it getting wider. “Hello boys, Mrs Oh is waiting for all of you inside.” She says with throwing a friendly smile towards them to make them less nervous.

Shownu as the leader walks in first follow with the others to inside of your house.

You who are still frustrated with an unanswered question of yours wait patiently for the guest to come in.

A few minutes later you can heard the door being open and all you can see is a bunch of tall guys is walking towards you and your jaw drop as they are getting nearer. It not because they are good looking or something it because it was the same guys who save you from danger last night.

You blink your eyes to make sure you’re not seeing thing, but no matter how much you do it still the same.

It is them.

“Hello Mrs Oh, nice to meet you.” Shownu politely greet her and all the others just politely bow from the back. “It’s been a while, it was nice to see you guys again.” Your mom said and talks like they were a family to her.

“Meet my daughter, Oh Jihye.” She pull you to the front and you lock eyes with each and one of them. You scan every of their faces and confirm that your eyes are not playing with you. They just smile and smirk acting like they are not shock seeing you with all this situation different with you who is still cannot put the puzzles together yet.

“They called themselves Monsta X, and they going to help me to protect you.”  She said.

“Protect me?” you ask unbelievably.

“Yes and one more thing, they are also going to live with us.”

“ They What?!”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading ^^