Fire

My Heroes

“No! They can’t live here!”

You let go of your mom hand and fails to control the volume of your voice making it echoes around.

The boys are completely shock by looking the way you act but they try to remain calm.

Seeing how rude you are right now, your mom quickly take your hand and drag you to the back to have a word with you. Your maid also feel surprise when you suddenly act that way. She quickly offer the boys some drinks to cool things down.

“No, it’s alright we’re fine.” Shownu reject it politely trying his very best to smile.

 

Your mom bring you to kitchen to make sure your voice couldn’t be heard by them. “Where’s your manner Jihye? I never teach you to treat our guest rudely like that.” She said controlling the volume of her voice. “But mom, I don’t want to live under one roof with strangers.”

“They are not strangers. You might be unfamiliar with them, but I know them since they were small, they are like my own children.”

“What do you mean mom? What else has you been hiding from me?” you ask curiously with a frown on your face. “I’ll tell you when the time it right, alright? But for now, for your own safety just accept it, they will help me to protect you from the bad men.”

Looking how serious and worry your mom was you finally start to cool down a bit and turn silent for a sec to considerate all the thing that your mom had talk about. “Look at your shoulder Jihye, we don’t know what those men will do next to you.” She continue, coaxing you to accept all this situation.

“Alright one question, why do they need to stay with us?”

“Because those men they might attack this house, we need to be preapare.”

 

While in the dining table, the seven guys are busy talking with each other about what happen but they try to not to talk too loud to avoid their voice could be heard. Your maid is busy in the kitchen finishing all the undone chores.

“Hyung, you never said that we need to live here?!” Jooehoen asks feeling unsatisfied. “She did told me before, but I thought it was a joke, I didn’t know that she really mean it.” Shownu reply try to defense himself for the upcoming blame.

“Shhh, they’re coming.” Kihyun says making everyone rushes back to their places.

“Sorry for the delay guys.” Your mom said with a big smile on her face and you just followed her from the back quietly, holding back yourself from talking. “You all already pack your clothes right?” she continue.

Hearing that everyone start to become flustered, looking at each other confusedly. It obviously shown that they’re not ready at all to move in. “Actually no Mrs Oh, but, we’ll go back and pack our stuff then we’ll return here, is that okay with you?’ Shownu says and everyone just nod.

“Sure, just take your time.”

 

 

Evening is here but you’re stuck in your home because of your injury. You just spend the rest of your day at home, relaxing and enjoying all your spare time alone. It really bored because your mom and your maid got no time to play with you at all because they are all busy with their works.

A few minutes later you can heard noises coming from the front door. You try to ignore it but the curiosity inside you cannot stand it. In the end you decided to get out from your room and check the noises by yourself.

As you are reaching the front, you can see the seven guys standing there with holding their own bag probably full with their clothes. You almost forget that they are about to stay under the same roof as you and that now you remember you started to become annoyed again.

“Oh look it Miss Oh Jihye, the one that we need to protect. Hello, nice to meet you.” Minhyuk saw you standing there staring at him and he greets you happily with a wide smile on his face. Everyone start to carve a smile but you find it difficult to reply the smile back.

“You remember us do you? The one who save you from last night?” Wonho notice your cold reaction but yet he still ask you a question.

“What are you guys planning actually? Is saving me is a part of your plan?”

“What plan? What are you talking about?” Kihyun that couldn’t understand what exactly your mean is not hesitating to ask for your explanation.

“You know if I were you, I’ll be thanking the people who save me from the badass instead of stand there doing nothing acting cold and all strong even the fact that you’re not.” Hyungwon who can’t stand your attitude quickly come forward and speak out to make you feel guilty.

“You-“

After hearing the word for him you’re getting more annoyed and angrier but thankfully your maid come and her presence successfully had break off the tense between you and them.

“Miss Oh, what are you doing? You supposed to invite them in.” She said

They were going to stay at the guest room for a moment until all the badass get caught. Your house is big and there’s a lot of available room so there won’t be a problem to bring in seven people to stay with you. Your mom is in love with all these traditional concept and so on so that’s why your house is kinda look like a traditional house with small pond and such.

The boys is arranging their stuff neatly at the spaces provided and you just watch from the outside. Your maid also give out some help so that the arranging could be quickly done.

“So everything alright boys?” Your mom who just return home from work come from the back and startle everyone.

“Yes, Mrs Oh everything…” Shownu do some last checkup around the room before confirming everything and continue “Done.”

“That’s great, just make yourself at home okay.” You can see your mom expression change and everyone can see that she is really welcoming Monsta X to come and live together.

Your mom take a glance at you and you quickly forced out a smile.

“I almost forgot, I haven’t introduce you to my daughter yet aren’t I?” she said.

“It’s okay mom, it not necessary.” You reply.

“What? Why? You guys already know each other?” she ask with a big question mark on her face.

“Actually Mrs Oh, we’re the one who save her from all the bad men last night.” Wonho come forward and answer. “Yeah, it true, actually we couldn’t fight our curiosity when you said that we need to protect someone last month, so we just want to find out who is she first, and we kinda followed her silently, but luckily we did though, because if we’re not she might won’t be here now” Shownu quickly add some after Wonho finish talking just to avoid any misunderstanding from happening especially when they realize that they make a move before getting any instruction from her.

“Oh gosh, really, that great, I’m so thankful for that, now it make me more confident that I really had pick the right one to protect my daughter.”

“But mom, they were stalking me.” You said, still cannot accept the fact that they are going to stuck with you for 24/7. Your mom had enough with your rebellious act so she just ignore you and continue with what she want to say. “Name, has you introduce your name to her yet?”

“Well I’m Shownu the leader and the oldest one of this group nice to meet you Miss Jihye.” Shownu with the big build come and do a slight bow.

“I’m Wonho, nothing special about me, but fighting is one of my field, because I learned all sort of martial arts, so you can happily depend on me.”  Wonho who has the fairest skin introduce himself and stand confidently in front of you.

After him the guy with the cute features move to the front and continue when Wonho finish his. “I’m Kihyun, i’m great when it come in using weapon, the planner among them and one more thing cooking is my hobby, just saying.” He said and finish it with a warm smile.

Next is was the tallest among them. He was actually the one who save Mina last night and the one who always try to pick out fight with you whenever he detect that’s you’re wrong. “Hyungwon is my name, nothing special about me, but if you wondering what I’m good at? Well I’m tall, as you can see.”

The one with the colorful hair getting ready with his introduction and take a deep breath before starting his. “Hello! I’m Minhyuk, it a pleasure meeting you, I’m not specifically good at something but I can do everything and be good at it, because practice make everything perfect right? And Miss Jihye let be good friend okay, I’m really looking forward to that.” He bows.

Last but not least is the quietest one among them. From what you seen he doesn’t speak that much different from that Minhyuk guy.

“My name is Lim Changkyun. But call me I’M and don’t ask me why” he end it with a bow and move to the back. Suddenly he notices all s eyes are on him and he asks using the signal that he gives trough his eyes. “Aren’t you suppose to tell her what is your special ability is? Kihyun use his petite form to move a bit to the back and whisper to I’M.

“I’ve got none hyung.” He reply innocently. “Just create something then, well Hyungwon also doesn’t have that special ability, but he use his height to cover it up.” Minhyuk shove Kihyun a bit to the side and take over his place. “Hey, I can hear it you know.” Hyungwon glance to the side and Minhyuk playfully smile. “I’m not tall like him and I hate lying.”

“Alright then, look like everyone have introduce themselves and I hope that you all can get along with each other very well.” Your mom widely smile at the crowd and there’s nothing you can do except to force a smile too.

 

The next morning has come and as usual you will spend the rest of the day alone in the house. Well ‘alone’ is not the best word to use starting from yesterday because the Monsta X will always presence near you every day and everywhere as long that you’re there until the one who is chasing you get caught.

 

“Miss Jihye, are you awake?” suddenly when you are currently enjoying reading some entertainment magazine your maid come and knock on your door first before entering. “Yes I am, come in.” you said and quickly sit up straight.

“What is it Mrs Kang?” you asks.

“I’m going to the grocery store to buy some ingredient for dinner tonight, but I won’t be long.”

“Sure, Okay.”

“And one more thing, I’m boiling something in the kitchen, can you please check it later?” she said before leaving your room.

“Kitchen? Got it.”

 

 

Few hours had passed and you’re still in your room laying down comfortably with wearing your earphone which is playing your favorite songs. The house is really quiet when there’s nobody home except you and the seven guys. But you don’t care about them.

Suddenly, you can smell something burn somewhere and smoke slowly come into your room through the small whole below the door. You take off the earphone and look around you. The smell becoming stronger and finally you realize that it come from your kitchen probably from the some sort of food which is being boiled by your maid and you forgot to check it out like your maid told you so.

Without wasting much time, you quickly remove the blanket off your body and ran quickly to the kitchen.

 

“Jooehoen-ah, can you smell it?” Kihyun stop whatever he is doing and look at the rest. Jooehoen put his phone down and do like had been told. “Yeah, it smell like something burn.” He said but still unsure. “Hm guys, what up with this smoke?” Wonho quickly sit up straight and start to freak out.

Everyone finally get a hint from it and get up to look where the smell come from.

“, the kitchen!”

Hyungwon whom accidently saw the smoke come out from the kitchen through the small hole at the door quickly ran to the kitchen and everyone quickly followed him.

 

Once they all arrive, they can see that you are standing there flutteringly looking at the fire that already eaten half of the curtain at the sink. You know that you should do something to cool it down but it seem like your body freeze probably because you are too scared to make any movement. Suddenly you can feel a hand landing on your shoulder and when you turn you can see it was Shownu covering his nose preventing the smoke from entering his mouth.